Trump: 35% tariff on goods from companies that ship jobs overseas. Bravo!

I have no problem with that. I produce fine furnishings in Central America and will gladly raise my prices 40% and still give you a product 300% superior to the shit you idiots in North Carolinastan produce.Still for less out of your pocket.
View attachment 101024

Tried to PM, but im digging that right there. You got a catalog ? Anyway, I dont see how so many can get so hard ofer the prospect of a trade war. Sure, sinch up your belt and pinch pennies, but thats not what Trump promised and if he does it he wont likely have a second term.
-------------------------------------------------- probably not going to be a trade war , i think the TRUMP is just warning people and business in the USA and around the world . Just scaring those that need to be scared Crixus . imo !!

Exactly he is sending a message to the world that there is a new sheriff in town and his name is not Barney "Obama" fife

And what, pray tell, will the new sheriff do, since congress isn't gonna approve any tariff?

I have no problem with that. I produce fine furnishings in Central America and will gladly raise my prices 40% and still give you a product 300% superior to the shit you idiots in North Carolinastan produce.Still for less out of your pocket.
View attachment 101024

Tried to PM, but im digging that right there. You got a catalog ? Anyway, I dont see how so many can get so hard ofer the prospect of a trade war. Sure, sinch up your belt and pinch pennies, but thats not what Trump promised and if he does it he wont likely have a second term.
-------------------------------------------------- probably not going to be a trade war , i think the TRUMP is just warning people and business in the USA and around the world . Just scaring those that need to be scared Crixus . imo !!

Exactly he is sending a message to the world that there is a new sheriff in town and his name is not Barney "Obama" fife

And what, pray tell, will the new sheriff do, since congress isn't gonna approve any tariff?

Yea we know liberals like you dont have a clue about leadership or threats.

View attachment 101024

I'm a republican and I see you have no specific answer. LOL

View attachment 101024

Btw he also has a pen and a phone.

You fucking moron ...you see how he got Chinas pantys in a wad over one phone call?

Dont play stupid with me

View attachment 101024

----------------------------------------------------------------- just so the TRUMP keeps fecking with you guys plus congress , china , iran , mexico and the EU and starts messing with the UN , france and other countries and entities . Then the TRUMP will be doing his job Ben !! ---------------------------------------- and just some unrelated breaking news . 'rom emanuel' Chicago Mayor just spotted leaving elevator at Trump Tower after he kissed some azz Ben !!

So
View attachment 101024

----------------------------------------------------------------- just so the TRUMP keeps fecking with you guys plus congress , china , iran , mexico and the EU and starts messing with the UN , france and other countries and entities . Then the TRUMP will be doing his job Ben !! ---------------------------------------- and just some unrelated breaking news . 'rom emanuel' Chicago Mayor just spotted leaving elevator at Trump Tower after he kissed some azz Ben !!
So, what is the new sheriff going to do? Specifically. Shall we put troops in Syria? Support Assad or the guys we half assedly supported before? Shall we cooperate with Iran in Iraq, or should we put boots on the ground.

So

So, what is the new sheriff going to do? Specifically. Shall we put troops in Syria? Support Assad or the guys we half assedly supported before? Shall we cooperate with Iran in Iraq, or should we put boots on the ground.

You still playing stupid? How about for starters quit running away from china and letting them run wild with island building scaring the fuck out of japan and South Korea?

I feel like I am talking to a 10 year old.

So

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats up to the TRUMP . I say , let Assad have syria !! Iran needs to be messed with by voiding mrobamas nuke deal and sanctions reinstated and they need to be messed with by any means possible . The socalled rebels fighting Assad , let them be killed by Assad and the Russians with no more support from the USA !! If troops are needed the TRUMP and his team will make that decision Ben ,

Last edited:
and concerning SPECIFICALLY , the TRUMP is now the Decider and i'll go along with his specific plan when he puts it into action Ben !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- just a comment , you are probably one of those RINO repub gop'ers or simply whats known as a 'moderate' . Heck , moderate 'rinos' are worse than lefty democrats Ben . [if you didn't know] -------------------- just a comment Ben !!

TRADE WARS , when was the last Trade War in the USA . Only thing i remember was Harley Davidson taking the 'japs' to court over some clone motorcycles but i forget the details . And that was only a battle in 81 or thereabouts and i think that the 'japs' lost that battle . So when was the last trade war ??
1930's probably.
I don't think the term trade wars hardly even existed prior to that because protectionism was the rule and free trade was the exception. After WWII, the US as well as other nations began slowly dropping trade barriers which resulted in a 10 fold growth of the US economy. Protectionism preserves jobs in the protected industries but does not promote job growth. Today, 1 in every 5 jobs is dependent on imports and exports which has doubled in the last 20 years.

So

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats up to the TRUMP . I say , let Assad have syria !! Iran needs to be messed with by voiding mrobamas nuke deal and sanctions reinstated and they need to be messed with by any means possible . The socalled rebels fighting Assad , let them be killed by Assad and the Russians with no more support from the USA !! If troops are needed the TRUMP and his team will make that decision Ben ,
If the US walked away from the Iranian Nuclear deal, they would be doing it alone. Neither Russia, China, or our European allies would be likely to reimpose sanctions. Without a coalition applying sanctions, US sanctions would have little impact except to create a climate that would strengthen Iranian determination to become a nuclear power.

TRADE WARS , when was the last Trade War in the USA . Only thing i remember was Harley Davidson taking the 'japs' to court over some clone motorcycles but i forget the details . And that was only a battle in 81 or thereabouts and i think that the 'japs' lost that battle . So when was the last trade war ??
1930's probably.
I don't think the term trade wars hardly even existed prior to that because protectionism was the rule and free trade was the exception. After WWII, the US as well as other nations began slowly dropping trade barriers which resulted in a 10 fold growth of the US economy. Protectionism preserves jobs in the protected industries but does not promote job growth. Today, 1 in every 5 jobs is dependent on imports and exports which has doubled in the last 20 years.
The problem is there's a loss of industrial jobs for less educated workers that pay middle class wages. Neither party really has a solution.

Obama provided less affordable HC than he could have, and even then these folks want jobs, not gummit handouts. But, that may be all there is ... beyond convenience stores and counter help.

The gop's pro growth policies probably will create jobs in urban areas - both high skilled and more service oriented - but if someone in Ohio wants one, they'll have to move to Pitt or Philly.

So

If the US walked away from the Iranian Nuclear deal, they would be doing it alone. Neither Russia, China, or our European allies would be likely to reimpose sanctions. Without a coalition applying sanctions, US sanctions would have little impact except to create a climate that would strengthen Iranian determination to become a nuclear power.
You have more patience than I.

We are focking around in Syria because John McCain and the gop hawks demanded Obama do something. So, now, is Trump going to do something different? Pismo says we'll go back to letting Assad do what the wants. Wow, a new Sheriff. What a swinging big dick.

And, you are right. We can impose unilateral sanctions on Iran which will only punish ... American firms. Nobody want's to go there. In fact the reason there is an Iran deal was Russia China and the EU told us to cut a deal of they'd cut one without us.

not a great situation

Considering trump is a liberal

He's no regressive... in fact he's their worst nightmare, literally. They weep after hearing his name, even.
There will be no weeping Norman IF he brings good jobs back to america if the unemployment rate goes down and folks find more money in their paychecks if he keeps us out of conflicts with other nations reduces our debt gets our gdp up to 4% like he said
The floor is all yours Norman your's and chumps

The UE wont go down much more, but whats more important is get rid of obama care so the millions of partime jobs created under obozo care become full time.
Can't wait to see that 5% GDP and those millions lol part time jobs magically become full time....Don't hold your breath

not a great situation

He's no regressive... in fact he's their worst nightmare, literally. They weep after hearing his name, even.
There will be no weeping Norman IF he brings good jobs back to america if the unemployment rate goes down and folks find more money in their paychecks if he keeps us out of conflicts with other nations reduces our debt gets our gdp up to 4% like he said

The UE wont go down much more, but whats more important is get rid of obama care so the millions of partime jobs created under obozo care become full time.
Can't wait to see that 5% GDP and those millions lol part time jobs magically become full time....Don't hold your breath

And EVEN if those millions ,,of part time jobs became full time WHAT of the 92 million out of work now that repubs bitched and moaned about for so long??

1930's probably.
The problem is there's a loss of industrial jobs for less educated workers that pay middle class wages. Neither party really has a solution.

Obama provided less affordable HC than he could have, and even then these folks want jobs, not gummit handouts. But, that may be all there is ... beyond convenience stores and counter help.

The gop's pro growth policies probably will create jobs in urban areas - both high skilled and more service oriented - but if someone in Ohio wants one, they'll have to move to Pitt or Philly.
There is no place in American manufacturing for poorly educated unskilled workers anymore. However, many of these people can acquire the skills they need to hold down good jobs some in manufacturing and some in the service industry but they will have to get up off their butts and go where the jobs are.

Contrary to popular belief, American manufacturing is booming. Since the end of the recession, production has increased from 1.7 trillion dollars to 2.15 trillion and added 800,000 jobs. There are now 12.3 million manufacturing workers.

The vast majority of these plants are a far cry from the huge rust belt plants. They are large in number but have small work forces. Of the 250,000 plants in the manufacturing sector, all but 3700 have fewer than 500 employees. The presumption that these plants are just for very high skill college grads is not true. Most of the employees are high school graduates usually with some college or specialized training. Another difference between America's new manufacturing and the old rust belt plants is the willingness of the companies to train their employees, often working with local community colleges.

According to economist, these manufacturing jobs are going to increase by 3.1 million over the next 10 years.
Top 20 Facts About Manufacturing | NAM

60 Minutes ran a good piece about this. It's worth watching if you're interested.

The Golden Triangle

Last edited:

And EVEN if those millions ,,of part time jobs became full time WHAT of the 92 million out of work now that repubs bitched and moaned about for so long??
------------------------------------------------ only the Trump knows what he is going to do but at least an American is back in charge , lets see what he does Eddie !!

Forum List

Back