True Christianity vs Catholic Church History

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
There is no History of "true Christianity" within the institution of the Roman Catholic Church. There have been true believers who have come forth "in spite of it" but not "because of it"... The Doctrine of the RCC is fatally flawed..

Here's why. Nothing good ever came out of the Roman Catholic Church concerning the faith of the early Believers... Jesus Christ was crucified by the Romans. Crucifixion is a Roman style execution. Not a Jewish one. ( I fully understand the religious leaders of the Jews cried out crucify him! .... but let us stay to the facts of Roman history - to discover the truth )

The Romans were the ones who destroyed Jerusalem and treated the Jews unmercilessly in 70 A.D. How could one do such a thing to the Jews if one truly understood that the Jews were God's children - his chosen people whom he gave the Land of Israel to? How could one take away and destroy what God had given to His own people? Does this make sense? Look at the fruit here and examine it closely!

Nero set Rome on fire and then blamed it on the early born again believers which opened the door to the most horrific persecution of the early church ( born again believers in Jesus Christ ) ever witnessed in history. They were fed to the lions, tortured in unbelievable manner! By the hundreds and thousands!

The Romans then went on to set up their own false religion of idolatry calling it the Roman Catholic Church and "claiming" to be the first church and the one true faith when they were neither!

They held back the bible from the common people so they would not know they were being taught a lie! The people didn't learn the truth until after Martin Luther came along and nailed it to the front door of the church!

The First church was not a Catholic Church but a "Jewish Church"... The first faith was not a Catholic faith but a Jewish Faith!

The first church was not established in Rome but in Israel! Oh yes! We need to admit the truth here and stop believing a lie.

Furthermore the Roman Catholic Church started off with a lie - that Mary was the Mother of God - no she isn't. She was the vessel used by God to deliver the Redeemer to the World but Jesus was before Mary was. Read John Chapter One and please wake up, precious people!

Mary is not to be worshiped, folks. Neither is Paul, Peter, or any of the other saints.

The bible never teaches anything about praying to saints, praying to Mary, pergatory, Limbo or a "pope" that you can pay off to buy your way out of pergatory or hell to get into heaven after death!

The false teaching and error of the Roman Catholic Church has now grown to the incredible lie that one can go to heaven without believing on Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and living an obedient life to God. ( Jesus said, If you love me? Keep my Commandments )

Why?
Because this new Pope - a mouthpiece for the anti christ -who is preparing to make war against the Protestants says so!

According to this man everyone from Mother Theresa to Jack the Ripper is getting a one way ticket to heaven so long as they sign on to his brand of religion a Christ without a Cross, A false Christ no where mentioned in the bible! X Mas indeed! X ian indeed! They have been crossing out Christ and his cross since the very beginning! There it is!! Have a look!

Let it be known I am not surprised in the least that the Roman Catholic Church whose history includes burning the true christians at the stake while claiming they were heretics, John Hus, Savonarolla, for examples .. who imprisoned the true saints such as Molinos, John of the Cross and others..... under brutal conditions, would be behind the history of calling Christians Xians. Why?

Because in Antioch they were the first to observe the true Christians who came out of Israel - to call them Christians. They called them this because they saw they were like Christ...( little christs ) still I have no desire to have anything to do with such a barbaric bunch who even now are arising again to lead this world down a very dark road of one world faith - under the present banner of "interfaithism" ANOTHER LIE!!

......according to this RCC that claims to be the "One True Church" and claims infallibility yet never once apologized to the Jews for slaughtering them, for the holocaust and their silence, for aiding and abetting nazis in their escape after the war, for forced conversions upon the Jews, for the Inquisition, for the Crusades, for their men of the cloth raping and brutalizing the Jewish daughters and wives of Jewish men! No! No! No! I want as much distance as I can possibly have from that anti christ religion so let me call my faith by its proper name from here on out!

I am a believer in Jesus Christ and the Doctrine of Christ as it is written in the Holy Bible! This is my "Jewish faith" not my "christian faith"!

You see, my Messiah is Jewish, my God is the G-d of Israel, my Book is a Jewish book a Jewish bible from cover to cover which points to my Jewish Savior in every single book, Chapter and verse!

My Jewish faith came out of Israel not out of Rome.

My Jewish brethren are indeed my Jewish brethren because inwardly I am a Jew just as the Apostle Paul said!

I do not follow the Roman Catholic Bible called the Way which added books not found in the Bible God chose as His Book to go forth into the World. I follow the King James bible which is the Holy Bible believers in Jesus Christ use throughout the world!

I am not a follower of ritualism,praying to idols, pagan ceremonies and honoring pagan days - such as they do..

I am not a part of any of that I thank my God I am not because it was the early Catholic Church that murdered the prophets, the saints, the Jews and during the holocaust it was the Catholic Church that assisted many nazis afterwards in escaping to Argentina, it was the Roman Catholic Church that Father Malachi Martin ( who was inside the Vatican and saw what was going on in Rome ) warned was full of satanism and satanic ritualism in his book "Windswept House". He wrote the book under the guise of a novel ( as his life was in grave danger for exposing the practice of satanism and human sacrifice inside Vatican / RCC Church ) but later he said every single word was true!

It was then this precious man who loved God distanced himself from the Roman Catholic Church and went to Israel where he found true friendship with the Jews!

Yes, let us be honest. Nothing good ever came out of the Roman Catholic Church and nothing ever will although I have many Catholic family members, many Catholic friends who I know love Christ yet do not realize the false teachings from within that institution ( due to years of traditionalism and brainwashing and not reading their bibles to learn the truth )

On the matter of my own Roman Catholic Family - I can tell you it when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior that they said to me, Do not mention God in my house! Do not mention Jesus Christ in my house! Then later because I would not submit to their demands - they disowned me! For many years!

It was then that I began to learn much about the history of this diabolical church and how they have been liars from the beginning! They have lied to their congregations / followers, they have lied to them that works will get them into heaven when the bible explicitly teaches us that salvation is a free gift, a man cannot earn it lest he would boast!

Did this stop them from telling their people lies? From deceiving their people? NO! Now they want them to believe that even an atheist can go to heaven on their say so! What blasphemy - will they now accuse God of being a liar in order to justify themselves?

No! The truth is the truth! God is not a man that he should lie nor the son of man that he should repent. Let the Word of God be true and every man a liar! ( that denies the truth and denies Jesus Christ )

Jesus was very clear, people! He said, If you deny me before men I will deny you before the Father! Just who are we serving here? God or a man who acts as if he IS God?

There is no doctrine for a Pope acting as God, there is no doctrine of Christ being taught by the Roman Catholic Church, it is heresy from start to finish so spit it out and follow Christ who died for you instead of a man made religion set on taking you straight to hell!!

This is the truth and the Lord Jesus Christ is my witness that it is the truth. I make no apologies for it. May the Lord speak to your hearts if there be any of you that doubt it.

In the Love of Jesus Christ,

Karen

p.s. if any wish to call themselves Christian after Christ who died for them by all means do it but as for me right now I have a bad taste in my mouth after realizing the extent this false cult history of the Roman Catholic church - X Mas / Xian nonsense - this cult that has attempted to pose as the early church when in fact they had not part in it other than in persecuting it, murdering it, just as they did to the Jews! It is an utter disgrace and the people who desire to follow Jesus should do as he said, Come of from among them and be ye separated! Touch not the unclean thing! Let us not think we can drink from the cup of demons and the cup of the Lord! God forbid!

Last edited:
Then which Church is the one that Christ organized?

Thought an interesting discussing might occur.

There is nothing to discuss. This isn't up for debate. The disciples of Christ were the first Church and the same church - His Disciples - are the same ones who have been sent into the Harvest today, Avatar. Those who are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God.

It is written:

And there went great multitudes with him and he turned and said unto them,
If any man come to me, and hate not his brother, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

And whosoever does not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

For which of you intending to build a tower sitteth not down and count the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Let haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all that behold it begin to mock him.

Saying, this man began to build and was not able to finish. Of what king going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first and consults whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he has, he cannot be my disciple.

Salt is good, but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?

It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill, but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. - Luke 14: 26 - 35

As for you, Avatar? Forsake the Mormon church, its false teachings and burn those books. Forsake the false teachers - Brigham Young and Joseph Smith, leave them and their teachings behind and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.

Deny yourself, take up your cross and follow him. The Lord Jesus Christ is the One who hung a cross for you, the One who shed His Blood for you. Not these men you lift up on your signature.

The true Christians died at Nero's stake, were killed in 70 A.D. when Titus sacked Jerusalem, and were persecuted until Constantine decided to have a state Church which he wasn't given authority to do. The true Christians were hiding in catacombs.

Last edited:
Jeri and ChuckT, neither of you are an authority on these matters.

Now move along, please.

Neither of you are religious authorities, so let's move on.

This isn't your thread. You move on. You won't be the first to do so nor will you be the last. Many departed from Jesus Christ once they learned what was required of them, Starkey.

Your decision to walk away from the teachings of the Bible for a more "convenient false gospel" is not catching the Lord by surprise.

Nevertheless, where will you go from here, Jake? When Jesus asked Peter if he was going to leave too, Peter's response was, where shall I go, Lord? You have the Words of Life!

Oh! How I wish all men felt such dedication to follow Christ Alone rather then mere men! But some desire the praises of man more than the praise of God ( John 12: 42, 43 ) and there is nothing new under the sun.. not even today.

Jeri and ChuckT, neither of you are an authority on these matters.

Now move along, please.

Listen to these words, Jake -

It is written:

Now thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him, for we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved, and those who are perishing.

To the one we are the smell of death, to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task? Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit.

On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God.

2 Corinthinthians 2: 14 - 17

And again, it is written:

Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or do we need, like some people, letters of recommendation to you or from you? 2 Corinthinians 3: 1

And again it is written:

You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everybody.

You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God. Not that we are competent in ourselves, but our competence comes from God. He has made us competent ministers of a new covenant - not of the letter but of the Spirit, for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. - 2 Corinthinians 3: 2 - 6

You read scripture daily.

That is good that you do.

But remember that devils know Jesus and quote scripture as well.

Tend to your salvation, Jeri.

If you both are saying that the true Christians are gone and were gone a long time ago, then I'd have difficulty arguing with you. if you are trying to claim that YOUR particular religeon is the true Christianity, then we have a problem.

If you both are saying that the true Christians are gone and were gone a long time ago, then I'd have difficulty arguing with you. if you are trying to claim that YOUR particular religeon is the true Christianity, then we have a problem.

Are you into competition? Sometimes you aren't the first but you see someone else leading people so you wish to be that person and you see someone else helping the poor and you want to be that person and you see someone else receiving offerings and you want to be that person.

There was a first and they were killed and someone else wanted their spot because they wanted power, they wanted fame, they wanted money.

Some people became pastors to escape the Vietnam war. Some people think it is a good welfare system.

It is a place which attracts a lot of con artists because they want to sell their story or they want to sell their book.

If you are speaking in front of people, I wouldn't say it isn't fun but if you do it to be in front of people, you are doing it for the wrong reasons.

If I quote Pastor Joe very loosely, he says that people want him dead so they can take his place in church.

You read scripture daily.

That is good that you do.

But remember that devils know Jesus and quote scripture as well.

Tend to your salvation, Jeri.

I am very aware of some devils quoting scripture on this board but what is that to me, Jake? I follow Christ. I've done what the bible says to do. I have exposed them by the written word of God, Jake. If you wish to continue on that is on you. Not me. I have already shaken the dust from my feet on that one...

It is a grievous thing to see wolves descend on the flock but Jesus warned us it would happen and so did the Apostle Paul. This is why the book of Jude teaches us to Contend for the faith! To defend the faith! We are to use the written word of God to identify the false from the true.

I wish God's best for you, Jake. Truly I pray for you that the Lord will open your eyes and you'll see what is going on and until then? I've got nothing more I can say to you. Because it won't help. The only thing that is going to work is prayer and that is exactly what I intend to do... Have a nice day! :eusa_angel:

Neither, Predfan. You can relax. Believe the Bible. Buy a bible - start in the New Testament and keep reading. The Holy Spirit is quite capable of revealing the truth of the Bible to you. AND teaching you! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to God except through His Son. Whosever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Millions upon millions of people over a billion have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior, Predfan. Find a church that preaches the Bible and the salvation message in John 3:16 and make yourself at home! Or just gather with some other believers and have a time of prayer and rejoicing! There is no law about how we come together! We are having church right now! Where two or more are gathered in the Lords name, there he is!

God's family is a very large family! From many different denominations and all walks of life! There is certainly plenty of room at the Fathers table. Always more room! You're invited too! :eusa_angel:

May God bless you and your family and have an awesome day!

Last edited:
There is no History of "true Christianity" within the institution of the Roman Catholic Church. There have been true believers who have come forth "in spite of it" but not "because of it"... The Doctrine of the RCC is fatally flawed..

Here's why. Nothing good ever came out of the Roman Catholic Church concerning the faith of the early Believers... Jesus Christ was crucified by the Romans. Crucifixion is a Roman style execution. Not a Jewish one. ( I fully understand the religious leaders of the Jews cried out crucify him! .... but let us stay to the facts of Roman history - to discover the truth )

The Romans were the ones who destroyed Jerusalem and treated the Jews unmercilessly in 70 A.D. How could one do such a thing to the Jews if one truly understood that the Jews were God's children - his chosen people whom he gave the Land of Israel to? How could one take away and destroy what God had given to His own people? Does this make sense? Look at the fruit here and examine it closely!

Nero set Rome on fire and then blamed it on the early born again believers which opened the door to the most horrific persecution of the early church ( born again believers in Jesus Christ ) ever witnessed in history. They were fed to the lions, tortured in unbelievable manner! By the hundreds and thousands!

The Romans then went on to set up their own false religion of idolatry calling it the Roman Catholic Church and "claiming" to be the first church and the one true faith when they were neither!

They held back the bible from the common people so they would not know they were being taught a lie! The people didn't learn the truth until after Martin Luther came along and nailed it to the front door of the church!

The First church was not a Catholic Church but a "Jewish Church"... The first faith was not a Catholic faith but a Jewish Faith!

The first church was not established in Rome but in Israel! Oh yes! We need to admit the truth here and stop believing a lie.

Furthermore the Roman Catholic Church started off with a lie - that Mary was the Mother of God - no she isn't. She was the vessel used by God to deliver the Redeemer to the World but Jesus was before Mary was. Read John Chapter One and please wake up, precious people!

Mary is not to be worshiped, folks. Neither is Paul, Peter, or any of the other saints.

The bible never teaches anything about praying to saints, praying to Mary, pergatory, Limbo or a "pope" that you can pay off to buy your way out of pergatory or hell to get into heaven after death!

The false teaching and error of the Roman Catholic Church has now grown to the incredible lie that one can go to heaven without believing on Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and living an obedient life to God. ( Jesus said, If you love me? Keep my Commandments )

Why?
Because this new Pope - a mouthpiece for the anti christ -who is preparing to make war against the Protestants says so!

According to this man everyone from Mother Theresa to Jack the Ripper is getting a one way ticket to heaven so long as they sign on to his brand of religion a Christ without a Cross, A false Christ no where mentioned in the bible! X Mas indeed! X ian indeed! They have been crossing out Christ and his cross since the very beginning! There it is!! Have a look!

Let it be known I am not surprised in the least that the Roman Catholic Church whose history includes burning the true christians at the stake while claiming they were heretics, John Hus, Savonarolla, for examples .. who imprisoned the true saints such as Molinos, John of the Cross and others..... under brutal conditions, would be behind the history of calling Christians Xians. Why?

Because in Antioch they were the first to observe the true Christians who came out of Israel - to call them Christians. They called them this because they saw they were like Christ...( little christs ) still I have no desire to have anything to do with such a barbaric bunch who even now are arising again to lead this world down a very dark road of one world faith - under the present banner of "interfaithism" ANOTHER LIE!!

......according to this RCC that claims to be the "One True Church" and claims infallibility yet never once apologized to the Jews for slaughtering them, for the holocaust and their silence, for aiding and abetting nazis in their escape after the war, for forced conversions upon the Jews, for the Inquisition, for the Crusades, for their men of the cloth raping and brutalizing the Jewish daughters and wives of Jewish men! No! No! No! I want as much distance as I can possibly have from that anti christ religion so let me call my faith by its proper name from here on out!

I am a believer in Jesus Christ and the Doctrine of Christ as it is written in the Holy Bible! This is my "Jewish faith" not my "christian faith"!

You see, my Messiah is Jewish, my God is the G-d of Israel, my Book is a Jewish book a Jewish bible from cover to cover which points to my Jewish Savior in every single book, Chapter and verse!

My Jewish faith came out of Israel not out of Rome.

My Jewish brethren are indeed my Jewish brethren because inwardly I am a Jew just as the Apostle Paul said!

I do not follow the Roman Catholic Bible called the Way which added books not found in the Bible God chose as His Book to go forth into the World. I follow the King James bible which is the Holy Bible believers in Jesus Christ use throughout the world!

I am not a follower of ritualism,praying to idols, pagan ceremonies and honoring pagan days - such as they do..

I am not a part of any of that I thank my God I am not because it was the early Catholic Church that murdered the prophets, the saints, the Jews and during the holocaust it was the Catholic Church that assisted many nazis afterwards in escaping to Argentina, it was the Roman Catholic Church that Father Malachi Martin ( who was inside the Vatican and saw what was going on in Rome ) warned was full of satanism and satanic ritualism in his book "Windswept House". He wrote the book under the guise of a novel ( as his life was in grave danger for exposing the practice of satanism and human sacrifice inside Vatican / RCC Church ) but later he said every single word was true!

It was then this precious man who loved God distanced himself from the Roman Catholic Church and went to Israel where he found true friendship with the Jews!

Yes, let us be honest. Nothing good ever came out of the Roman Catholic Church and nothing ever will although I have many Catholic family members, many Catholic friends who I know love Christ yet do not realize the false teachings from within that institution ( due to years of traditionalism and brainwashing and not reading their bibles to learn the truth )

On the matter of my own Roman Catholic Family - I can tell you it when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior that they said to me, Do not mention God in my house! Do not mention Jesus Christ in my house! Then later because I would not submit to their demands - they disowned me! For many years!

It was then that I began to learn much about the history of this diabolical church and how they have been liars from the beginning! They have lied to their congregations / followers, they have lied to them that works will get them into heaven when the bible explicitly teaches us that salvation is a free gift, a man cannot earn it lest he would boast!

Did this stop them from telling their people lies? From deceiving their people? NO! Now they want them to believe that even an atheist can go to heaven on their say so! What blasphemy - will they now accuse God of being a liar in order to justify themselves?

No! The truth is the truth! God is not a man that he should lie nor the son of man that he should repent. Let the Word of God be true and every man a liar! ( that denies the truth and denies Jesus Christ )

Jesus was very clear, people! He said, If you deny me before men I will deny you before the Father! Just who are we serving here? God or a man who acts as if he IS God?

There is no doctrine for a Pope acting as God, there is no doctrine of Christ being taught by the Roman Catholic Church, it is heresy from start to finish so spit it out and follow Christ who died for you instead of a man made religion set on taking you straight to hell!!

This is the truth and the Lord Jesus Christ is my witness that it is the truth. I make no apologies for it. May the Lord speak to your hearts if there be any of you that doubt it.

In the Love of Jesus Christ,

Karen

p.s. if any wish to call themselves Christian after Christ who died for them by all means do it but as for me right now I have a bad taste in my mouth after realizing the extent this false cult history of the Roman Catholic church - X Mas / Xian nonsense - this cult that has attempted to pose as the early church when in fact they had not part in it other than in persecuting it, murdering it, just as they did to the Jews! It is an utter disgrace and the people who desire to follow Jesus should do as he said, Come of from among them and be ye separated! Touch not the unclean thing! Let us not think we can drink from the cup of demons and the cup of the Lord! God forbid!

Your writing here is totally flawed. For one thing, the Jews are NOT God's chosen people. "Israel" in the prophecies of Isaiah mean ALL God's people, not just the Jews who were totally disobedient to Him like all Christians are and everyone else in this world. Only us saints were forgiven of ALL our sins and had the Old Covenant "veil" removed to reveal our true created invisible existence called the "Word of God".

All God's creation resides in our invisible existence as wavelengths of energy, ready to be processed to give us defined worlds to experience life in with a formed flesh.

"Israel" means ALL God's people of the flesh. "Jacob" means ALL God's created invisible wavelengths of energy that makes up what is known as the spirit of man.

These two nations have been separated during this age because the flesh consists of false information ( vibrations of energy that vibrate in disharmony with God's creation ) and was formed to totally deceive man from his true invisible existence. In the next age, we will become one nation because our flesh will no longer be used to deceive us from our Creator and His eternal plan for us.

There is nothing to discuss. This isn't up for debate. The disciples of Christ were the first Church and the same church - His Disciples - are the same ones who have been sent into the Harvest today, Avatar. Those who are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God.

It is written:

If any man come to me, and hate not his brother, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

And whosoever does not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

For which of you intending to build a tower sitteth not down and count the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Let haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all that behold it begin to mock him.

Saying, this man began to build and was not able to finish. Of what king going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first and consults whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he has, he cannot be my disciple.

Salt is good, but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?

It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill, but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. - Luke 14: 26 - 35

As for you, Avatar? Forsake the Mormon church, its false teachings and burn those books. Forsake the false teachers - Brigham Young and Joseph Smith, leave them and their teachings behind and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.

Deny yourself, take up your cross and follow him. The Lord Jesus Christ is the One who hung a cross for you, the One who shed His Blood for you. Not these men you lift up on your signature.

Only us sinless saints can obey ALL God's commandments. Believers were chosen to listen to our testimonies but they are still under the Old Covenant and disobey His commandments, anyway. However, a believer has received enough information during this age to stop and listen to us preach the gospel and hear the Truth speak to them. They don't need to understand everything we speak but the connection we have gets the unbelievers ( the religious Christians ) jealous and angry enough to kill my flesh to try stop the true Word of God that will never die.

If you're a true believer, you will begin listening to my testimonies from the invisible Christ ( messiah ) and hear our Creator speak to your spirit. Your flesh will always resist Him and that's why all flesh has to perish during this age.

It is written:

Only us sinless saints can obey ALL God's commandments. Believers were chosen to listen to our testimonies but they are still under the Old Covenant and disobey His

You're not sinless:

English Standard Version
Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.

It is written:

Only us sinless saints can obey ALL God's commandments. Believers were chosen to listen to our testimonies but they are still under the Old Covenant and disobey His

You're not sinless:

English Standard Version

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.

Sinners ( those who can't obey the commandments of God ) can't tell the difference between a lie and the Truth because they're liars.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

I'm a sinless saint who is forced to obey ALL God's commandments.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

I don't listen to liars who lie to ME.

It is written:

You're not sinless:

English Standard Version

Sinless perfection is something I have yet to see in anyone, Chuck!

You're not sinless:

English Standard Version

Sinners ( those who can't obey the commandments of God ) can't tell the difference between a lie and the Truth because they're liars.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

I'm a sinless saint who is forced to obey ALL God's commandments.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

I don't listen to liars who lie to ME.

If you say you have never sinned, Brad, then the truth is not in you. It is impossible and guess what that makes you? Do you listen to yourself?

Forum List

Back