True Christianity vs Catholic Church History

Only us sinless saints can obey ALL God's commandments. Believers were chosen to listen to our testimonies but they are still under the Old Covenant and disobey His

You're not sinless:

English Standard Version
Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.

Sinless perfection is something I have yet to see in anyone, Chuck!

If you hung around Me you would.

You took this scripture from a prophet who was still under the Old Covenant. We saints are born again under the New Covenant, which means we'll obey ALL God's commandments forever and ever from the time we're born into His invisible knowledge called the Word of God, our created existence and where we get the knowledge to know how we're created.

You sinners are still under the Old Covenant until your flesh has perished from this world. Over 7 billion flesh will be destroyed on the "last day" of this age. Then man and servant will awaken in their new flesh in Paradise and never be deceived again.

Nero set Rome on fire and then blamed it on the early born again believers which opened the door to the most horrific persecution of the early church ( born again believers in Jesus Christ ) ever witnessed in history. They were fed to the lions, tortured in unbelievable manner! By the hundreds and thousands!
The Romans then went on to set up their own false religion of idolatry calling it the Roman Catholic Church and "claiming" to be the first church and the one true faith when they were neither!
I notice you provide no evidence when these early Christian martyrs turned into idolaters? When the early popes then became idolaters, and why? What was being taught in the 200s that was rejected in the 300s? Or were you just going to let your audience take it for granted you had this all figured out and it was details not worth noting?

They held back the bible from the common people so they would not know they were being taught a lie! The people didn't learn the truth until after Martin Luther came along and nailed it to the front door of the church!

This is hilarious. There were no bibles to hold back unless you were a very wealthy man and could purchase a hand written rare manuscript. Jesus and His disciples spoke the word. But Catholics were not allowed apparently? And don’t you feel sorry for all of the believers between 313 ad and 1517 ad? God sent them where because of their errors?.... to hell?

The First church was not a Catholic Church but a "Jewish Church"... The first faith was not a Catholic faith but a Jewish Faith! The first church was not established in Rome but in Israel! Oh yes! We need to admit the truth here and stop believing a lie.

What is this guy talking about and who is he arguing with?... a mirror?

Furthermore the Roman Catholic Church started off with a lie - that Mary was the Mother of God - no she isn't. She was the vessel used by God to deliver the Redeemer to the World but Jesus was before Mary was. Read John Chapter One and please wake up, precious people! Mary is not to be worshiped, folks. Neither is Paul, Peter, or any of the other saints.

Let me guess… you have a subscription to jack chick magazines?

The bible never teaches anything about praying to saints, praying to Mary, pergatory, Limbo or a "pope" that you can pay off to buy your way out of pergatory or hell to get into heaven after death!

I can see it does not bother you that you use lies for premises. I mean, you are on a roll, who can stop your revival? Preach on brother jeremiah!

The false teaching and error of the Roman Catholic Church has now grown to the incredible lie that one can go to heaven without believing on Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and living an obedient life to God. ( Jesus said, If you love me? Keep my Commandments )

Your adherence to selective Scripture passages only is your folly and your downfall, IMO. I dare say you are doing the devil’s bidding by excluding so many multitudes from the sacrifice of Christ on the Cross.

Why? Because this new Pope - a mouthpiece for the anti christ -who is preparing to make war against the Protestants says so!

Run… everybody RUN!

According to this pope everyone from Mother Theresa to Jack the Ripper is getting a one way ticket to heaven so long as they sign on to his brand of religion a Christ without a Cross, A false Christ no where mentioned in the bible! X Mas indeed! X ian indeed! They have been crossing out Christ and his cross since the very beginning! There it is!! Have a look!

Too brainwashed to even think of taking the time to explain his errors. Even Snopes would make you look silly. snopes.com: Xmas Abbreviation

Let it be known I am not surprised in the least that the Roman Catholic Church whose history includes burning the true christians at the stake while claiming they were heretics, John Hus, Savonarolla, for examples .. who imprisoned the true saints such as Molinos, John of the Cross and others..... under brutal conditions, would be behind the history of calling Christians Xians. Why?

“The Great Oz has spoken!”

By the way, do tell me which Catholic saints are in heaven and real Christians? And then I will tell YOU what they taught.

Forum List

Back