Trudeau Declares National Emergency, Builds Snow Wall To Keep Americans Out

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
Text of the Prime Minister's speech:

>> “My fellow Canadians,

Tonight, I am speaking to you because there is a growing humanitarian and security crisis at our southern border.

Every day customs and border patrol agents encounter thousands of illegal Americans trying to enter our country to buy reasonably priced prescription drugs and properly brewed Tim Horton’s coffee.

Quite frankly, we are finding that Americans are turning batshit crazy and we need to promptly return them back home to their country.

Adobe_20190215_155215.jpg

This wall was built for under one million Loonies​

"The United States is a pipeline for vast quantities of illegal drugs, including meth, heroin, cocaine and fentanyl. Their hospitals serve the populace opiates in rimmed cups. Every week 300 Americans are killed by heroin alone. More Americans will die from drugs this year than were killed in the entire Vietnam War.

Over the last few years, America has rained hell and damnation upon other nations, yawning and scrolling through social media as errant bombs wielded by their military tear and sear innocent people flesh and limb. Even within their own nation, they argue over the color of dresses while partisan politics influence opinions on blatant racial inequality. Poor Republicans cheer and hoop and holler as the same politicians help corporations steal billions from the citizens for kickbacks to their coffers.

This is a humanitarian crisis, a crisis of the heart and a crisis of the soul.

The United States of America is self-destructing and we don’t want any part of it. This giant wall of ice will defend us for years to come, as at least half of the American public will continue to ignore science because Fox News tells them to do so.” <<
shockedcanadian Toro Dragonlady

Notice there is no one actually trying to sneak into canada, but the border is monitored by both sides. They don't want a large black market trade over the border any more than we do. The same can not be said about our southern border.

The wall is too short. It will never stop the Wildlings, let alone the Army of the Dead.

Notice there is no one actually trying to sneak into canada, but the border is monitored by both sides. They don't want a large black market trade over the border any more than we do. The same can not be said about our southern border.

Actually I've travelled from the US to Canada by canoe. Bet I could do it again too eh?

Gotta love the way the headline says Canada wants to "keep Americans out" --- as if Canaidans are, I dunno, Asians or sump'm.

Either that or the OP is an idiot.

Oh wait....

Forum List

Back