Truckers To Shut Down America

The lazy ass, Do Nothings have nothing to do with that.

What have the Republicans done FOR the United States??

what have you DONE is more like it?
sit here and type out hate for others day after day so you can have a HAND in DIVIDING this country MORE
You do fit with Obama as that is his ALL TIME GOAL and he is again today on his traveling spreading the hate show...you and him are both despicable people

Way to evade the question! :lol:

sorry, we all aren't here to jump through any of you peoples hoops...and this thread isn't about Obama or Republicans/Democrats
you might try dailykos, they might jump for you

Luddy is the cult member from hell...He plans to shove all the CRAP on Obama down your throats if you ask for it or not..

Even though this THREAD was about Truckers carrying out a protest

What legislation have the pubs introduced or voted for that helps the US?

Why not just admit the FACT that the R values you for only one thing - how much of your money they can get out of you?

go start you OWN whine fest thread for Obama and STOP hijacking other peoples threads, loser
you should be rejected from this thread

That's right, Stephanie. If you don't like what someone is saying shut them up, gag them, throw them out.

Soooo American of you. :doubt:

I guess there should be warnings at the start of some threads..."Only statements that agree with the OP are allowed on this thread."

You'd like that, wouldn't you? :lol:

sit here and type out hate for others day after day so you can have a HAND in DIVIDING this country MORE
You do fit with Obama as that is his ALL TIME GOAL and he is again today on his traveling spreading the hate show...you and him are both despicable people

sorry, we all aren't here to jump through any of you peoples hoops...and this thread isn't about Obama or Republicans/Democrats

You just don't have an answer, that's the truth of the matter.

I know, I know...thinking is hard work, isn't it. :lol:

This thread is all about Obama and Republicans/Democrats. How can you not see that? What is it the truckers are protesting again?

What legislation have the pubs introduced or voted for that helps the US?

Why not just admit the FACT that the R values you for only one thing - how much of your money they can get out of you?

go start you OWN whine fest thread for Obama and STOP hijacking other peoples threads, loser
you should be rejected from this thread

That's right, Stephanie. If you don't like what someone is saying shut them up, gag them, throw them out.

Soooo American of you. :doubt:

I guess there should be warnings at the start of some threads..."Only statements that agree with the OP are allowed on this thread."

You'd like that, wouldn't you? :lol:

Hey, it's just like the Truckingist Manifesto in this thread, calling to "deport muslims who don't uphold the constitution" -- hauling a double load of irony as it obliviously runs over the First Amendment thereof, :thup:

Last edited:
This rally is for all the truckers who didn't own a hog. It's like a make up test.

This thread is all about Obama and Republicans/Democrats. How can you not see that? What is it the truckers are protesting again?

It is EXACTLY about the differences between left and right.

And, no rw has ever answered my question. They get snotty, call me names and make excuses but they never answer the question because they know the GObP/Repubs/teepots do NOTHING for their own country.

And, THAT is also why the rw's keep voting for the R politicians.

We saw it last week when they all creaming their jeans for Putin and Assad. The rw's always side against their own country. ALWAYS.

here goes the tourettes from the kookoo...

yawn

Yep, no answer. You don't have a clue. :)

But wait!!

Steffy should get credit for changing her LYING avatar.

It said that Obama has started "wars". Plural. Fact is, of course, he has not started "wars".

So, good for Steffy for not blindly continuing to tell that same stupid lie over and over again with every single post.

ooops ...

never mind.

She's changed that lie for another lie.

That's our brainless and utterly dishonest Steffy!

This rally is for all the truckers who didn't own a hog. It's like a make up test.

And means just as much, which is nothing at all.

If we had any politicians with balls, they would be working on infrastructure and changing our gas/truck dependance for cheaper and more efficient railroads.

But, since congress is owned by lobbyists, it will just be SSDD after the truckers leave.

yawn

But wait!!

It said that Obama has started "wars". Plural. Fact is, of course, he has not started "wars".

So, good for Steffy for not blindly continuing to tell that same stupid lie over and over again with every single post.

ooops ...

never mind.

, at least I'm not a hateful human being such as you are

still frikken whining over an AVATAR...my gawd, petty, shallow and HATEFUL

But wait!!

ooops ...

never mind.

No steffy, its not an avatar.

Its your constant, daily lies.

In this case, you just use your avatar to repeat your endless lies.

But wait!!

ooops ...

never mind.

Sweety Obama cult member..look in a MIRROR to see not daily hate BUT lies LIES LIES that you push on us all...it's a sad life you have..go whine to your new buddy, kookookookoo
two peas in pod you two are

gotta run now, I have paint to watch dry
see ya

Last edited:

yawn

But wait!!

ooops ...

never mind.

What do you call what he did in Libya and is still doing in Yemen?
I call them wars.

What is Iraq that the Dear leader has been in charge of FIVE YEARS???

POOR LUDDY, the twisting in knots has to be painful

that Avatar reminds me of HIM and a few others here

I think I'll put it back up

Last edited:

Sweety Obama cult member..look in a MIRROR to see not daily hate BUT lies LIES LIES that you push on us all...it's a sad life you have..go whine to your new buddy, kookookookoo
two peas in pod you two are

gotta run now, I have paint to watch dry
see ya

^ Two RW meltdowns in one thread? Is this a record?

Cerealously, all this over some dumb ass truck drivers fantasy and delusions of grandeur.

And, no rw has ever answered my question. They get snotty, call me names and make excuses but they never answer the question because they know the GObP/Repubs/teepots do NOTHING for their own country.

you might not know it but rhetorical questions do not require answers.

stop posting rhetoric, you might get an answer.

Forum List

Back