Truckers are refusing to Deliver to NYC after Engoron's Ruling

Don’t count on Trump having to pay In the end. He will likely win on appeal.

Trump’s trial was like a man being convicted of bank robbery when no bank was robbed.

In the end it may be New York who ends up paying the high price.

The same thing could happen on appeal.

Don't underestimate truckers.

BREAKING REPORT: Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engoron’s $238 Million Ruling Against Trump and His Sons​

/----/ Pretty soon, shoplifters will run out of places to steal from.
1708518901385.png

Sounds as stupid and failure prone as the "caravan of truckers" at the border just recently. Truckers are just low level employees without any power of their own...
View attachment 905787
One must allow that many of the old skank's criminal activities occurred before his precipitous mental decline.

Yes, he is unable to distinguish between E. Jean Carroll and a former trophy wife, but his applying a lie to Nikki Haley that he had concocted for Nancy Pelosi confirms his incapacity.

Name your candidate for president

So far their ain't one. I listened to the LP's presidential candidate, and agree with most of it. But he's a 3rd party candidate who wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning if he gets the nomination.

So far their ain't one. I listened to the LP's presidential candidate, and agree with most of it. But he's a 3rd party candidate who wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning if he gets the nomination.

You are a typical trump hater who sits on the fence so that you can attack others without having to defend choices you make

Dumb post. Borders aren’t open dipshit.

Too stupid for a response.

All I can say is, leftards are dumb as a box of rocks.

Explain to me why under Trump encounters exploded through 2019 until covid? If it were just executive will Trump would have controlled it. HE DIDNT. You idiots never have an answer. We will all watch you run away.

Neither probable candidate for President is a popular choice, but it will be the choice.

Under one, the American economy has recovered, jobs are again plentiful, wages are rising, and the nation's crumbling infrastructure is finally being rebuilt.

The other is a Loser-in-Denial who raves against democratic elections, law and order, the iudicial system, and the U.S.Constitution, an inveterate Cry Baby whiner.

You can't always get what you want.

Ah, when those of small minds always suppose they'll be on the winning team.

Gosh.

History has never seen THAT before.

Oh well, too late now. You sowed for decades, here comes the reaping.
Didn’t sow anything sue. Just voted.

Forum List

Back