Troops to the battleground states?

What exactly are troops supposed to do?

There are no elections planned and nobody is rebelling
Rebel Democrats have stolen an entire general election with rigged and hacked machines, and they are even now planning to inaugurate a sworn adversary of the U.S. Constitution to the Oval Office. New elections will have to be held in battleground states under military protection.

That is why we have a Constitutional process available through the courts. They are available to hear your evidence and seek regress
What do you expect armed troops to do in the absence of a court order?

OMG, tell me you believe your own fake news?!
Doesnt answer the question.

What do you expect armed troops to do in the absence of a court order invalidating the election?
Do you think a President who lost an election has the authority to order armed troops to overturn the results of an election?

To me the most interesting part of this article intimates that, on the advice of the criminal Michael Flynn, Trump send troops into the battleground states he lost to redo the 2020 election.

Not to worry though because Trump DOES NOT have the authority to to that, and one would think that an ex-military general like Flynn would know that. But, I hope Trump tries it because it would be so satisfying to see the United States military tell him to forget it.
I think its called Martial law...and yes the president can.

To me the most interesting part of this article intimates that, on the advice of the criminal Michael Flynn, Trump send troops into the battleground states he lost to redo the 2020 election.

Not to worry though because Trump DOES NOT have the authority to to that, and one would think that an ex-military general like Flynn would know that. But, I hope Trump tries it because it would be so satisfying to see the United States military tell him to forget it.

Nobody is rebelling
What do you expect armed troops to do exactly?

Nobody is rebelling
What do you expect armed troops to do exactly?
For one thing they would remain at their bases. Trump has no authority to order them to overturn an election. It's all huff and puff from the white house.

CNN is beyond "fake news". They are hallucinating, just like for Russia Collusion and all the other bullshit propaganda they put up over the last 4-years. CNN is a joke.
Are you STILL trying to say the Russian collusion was FAKE?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Where's the evidence? Surely you can prove that shit in a court of law after 4 motherfucking cocksucking years of perfuse vaginal bleeding, right?
Suppressed by Bill Barr. Not for long.

They already told him to forget it.

Oct 12, 2020 — "There's no role for the U.S. military in determining the outcome of a U.S. election," the ... 'Zero' Chance of Military Intervention in Disputed Election Results, Milley Says ... "We have established a very long 240-year tradition of an apolitical military that does not get involved in domestic politics," Milley said.
Loser Trump loses again!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Good luck with that; not in Trump's power.
Trump has friends both at the Pentagon and in the rank and file throughout the military. We cannot tolerate a wholesale theft of elections and betrayal of the Constitution by our Democrat adversaries.
Now you're talking about armed insurrection, and if you think the military would go along with that, you're dreaming. Every member of the military took an oath "to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States." I can't see any of them of consequence violating that oath to pacify a draft dodging, impeached President who clearly does not have the authority to order them into battleground states for the purpose of "redoing" an election that he lost by a landslide.
Plus, the military hates Trump.

Just like they told him to forget it during the BLM protests, as their oath is to the Constitution. Very satisfying and very reassuring.
Protests? What protests?
Beats me. There were none in Jackson, TN. Homey don't play that, but reading on here, you would think the cities were being burned down and the country was being destroyed, when truth be told it was just a few cities and in very minor areas of those and more often than not, protest, much less violent protests not within many miles of most citizens across the country.

What do you expect armed troops to do in the absence of a court order invalidating the election?
Do you think a President who lost an election has the authority to order armed troops to overturn the results of an election?
1. I didn't answer the question because the question is bullshit, based on fake news.
2. Armed troops in the US will not deploy unless its to put down riots, as requested and as per the Constitution.
3. Your theoretical question, aka a "bullshit question" is an obvious "no". A president can order troops, but the SECDEF and the Joint Chiefs would not follow an illegal order.

Why do you guys keep asking dumb questions?

I'll give you one. What happens when an elected president's mental capacity deteriorates rapidly due to age and he keeps giving crazy orders?
Biden's energy and mental capacity are obviously deteriorating rapidly. Crazy Joe is just coming out.

1. I didn't answer the question because the question is bullshit, based on fake news.
2. Armed troops in the US will not deploy unless its to put down riots, as requested and as per the Constitution.
3. Your theoretical question, aka a "bullshit question" is an obvious "no". A president can order troops, but the SECDEF and the Joint Chiefs would not follow an illegal order.

I'll give you one. What happens when an elected president's mental capacity deteriorates rapidly due to age and he keeps giving crazy orders?
Biden's energy and mental capacity are obviously deteriorating rapidly. Crazy Joe is just coming out.
They considered the 25th amendment in trumps case. If he did order federal troops to force a new election, they would consider it again and do it to save the country if that was what was required. Biden's faculties are fine. Doubt he would do any going off the deep end crap as trump discusses.

Martial Law is not to be used to keep a President in office when they have lost an election.

Exactly what I have been saying

WTF do you expect armed troops to do? There is no insurrection to put down. The courts are doing their job.

People have voted, Results have been certified, legal challenges dismissed, Electoral College has met, Biden won 306-232

Nothing to declare martial law about

We already found out what happens
74 million people still vote for him anyway

That is why we have a Constitutional process available through the courts.
That is a total lie if you are talking about the present systems of late night debt collection and punishment without due process, from SCOTUS, the circuit courts of appeals on down.
They are available to hear your evidence and seek regress
They have repeatedly laughed us to scorn and ridiculed our pleas as their cops beat us and shoot at us with total impunity.
Wars and battles are not all ordered and arranged by “the courts” -- there are military chains of command, and there are peacetime rules of military discipline -- but when armed troops are fighting, they are fighting for survival and existence. There is no longer any law or order at that point, but what materials, food and weapons their superiors can supply or help.

That is why we have a Constitutional process available through the courts.
That is a total lie if you are talking about the present systems of late night debt collection and punishment without due process, from SCOTUS, the circuit courts of appeals on down.
They are available to hear your evidence and seek regress
They have repeatedly laughed us to scorn and ridiculed our pleas as their cops beat us and shoot at us with total impunity.
Wars and battles are not all ordered and arranged by “the courts” -- there are military chains of command, and there are peacetime rules of military discipline -- but when armed troops are fighting, they are fighting for survival and existence. There is no longer any law or order at that point, but what materials, food and weapons their superiors can supply or help.
Courts at all levels in multiple states comprised of Conservative Judges and Liberal judges have dismissed Trumps claims as baseless.

The Trump Supreme Court rejected all his claims. The three judges Trump appointed all said...NO

You have had due process in over 50 claims
What other process do you want?

Simple question

What do you expect those armed troops to do to remedy your grievance?

Forum List

Back