All Battleground States in 2020 Said They Were Going to Quit Counting on Election Night As Trump Was Roaring to Victory – Then Lied and Kept Counting

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Who can get five independent states to all stop counting at the same time. Barr needs to be held accountable and explain why this happened.

Jeez, can you idiots make up your fucking minds? First you said they stopped counting now they actually were counting? :)
You do know that most of the swing states Republican legislatures made rules so that the mail in votes couldn't be counted until election day...and then only after the walk in votes were counted???..right?

I got a better question for you. When did those of you in Alt-Right Nation give up common sense, reason, sanity, and self respect?
Or the, "I'll swallow any lie alt-right media feeds me"....cause I'm a feeb. :auiqs.jpg:

Ancient History.

But it should be a hard-earned lesson.

dimocraps cheat. And lie. And scheme. And lie some more.

And they will cheat again. This year.

And they will turn loose their hordes of violent Terrorists in the streets to burn, loot and terrorize. Again.

We need to be ready. And THIS time, take no prisoners.

Trump F'ed up last time. He let them off the hook. In fact, he was the cause of his own defeat. It was all right there, in front of him.

I want to see what he does this time. IF dimocrap scum don't throw him in jail on bullshit charges so he can't run.

If they do that, all bets are off. The dam will break and who knows where all the backed-up rage will go. It will have to go somewhere.

Jeez, can you idiots make up your fucking minds? First you said they stopped counting now they actually were counting? :)
You do know that most of the swing states Republican legislatures made rules so that the mail in votes couldn't be counted until election day...and then only after the walk in votes were counted???..right?

I got a better question for you. When did those of you in Alt-Right Nation give up common sense, reason, sanity, and self respect?
Or the, "I'll swallow any lie alt-right media feeds me"....cause I'm a feeb. :auiqs.jpg:
The election went as Trump demanded

Republicans don’t do mail in
Block counting mail in votes until the election is completed
When early in person voting shows Trump ahead…..Declare victory

Then when the mail in votes do get counted….
Claim the election was stolen

Who can get five independent states to all stop counting at the same time. Barr needs to be held accountable and explain why this happened.

Further, many swing states announced before Election Day that they did not anticipate having all votes counted that night, given the expected volume of mailed-in ballots, combined with some state laws. Experts said final presidential election results could take up to two weeks, as a result.

For example, on Oct. 28, the Supreme Court held that Pennsylvania could accept mail-in ballots until Nov. 6. On top of that, Pennsylvania law prohibited election officials from beginning to count ballots before 7 a.m. on Election Day.

You're still whining about that bullshit? For god's sake, get a life man.

This is an undeniable and fully documented event which is the crux of thinking peoples concerns about the valudity
At approx 2am it was announced the counting has stopped. Why? The excuses are ridiculous. Trumps ahead by 400k. Upon the tally starting to accumulated again around 4/5am Biden is up 250 from the first second. Then the explanation that no one has logically shredded came out. “We did stop counting. That change was backlogged votes from heavily favored Biden areas (like 99 out of every 100 votes)”. People this is more word definition changing by lib loons.

This is an undeniable and fully documented event which is the crux of thinking peoples concerns about the valudity
At approx 2am it was announced the counting has stopped. Why? The excuses are ridiculous. Trumps ahead by 400k. Upon the tally starting to accumulated again around 4/5am Biden is up 250 from the first second. Then the explanation that no one has logically shredded came out. “We did stop counting. That change was backlogged votes from heavily favored Biden areas (like 99 out of every 100 votes)”. People this is more word definition changing by lib loons.
Please provide the documentation of this event.

When they get their “facts” from gatewaypundit…

Forum List

Back