Troops to the battleground states?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

To me the most interesting part of this article intimates that, on the advice of the criminal Michael Flynn, Trump send troops into the battleground states he lost to redo the 2020 election.

Not to worry though because Trump DOES NOT have the authority to to that, and one would think that an ex-military general like Flynn would know that. But, I hope Trump tries it because it would be so satisfying to see the United States military tell him to forget it.

fe9fa1489a6222100df36d7f99ec63d6--stray-jacket-straight-jacket.jpg

To me the most interesting part of this article intimates that, on the advice of the criminal Michael Flynn, Trump send troops into the battleground states he lost to redo the 2020 election.

Not to worry though because Trump DOES NOT have the authority to to that, and one would think that an ex-military general like Flynn would know that. But, I hope Trump tries it because it would be so satisfying to see the United States military tell him to forget it.
Just like they told him to forget it during the BLM protests, as their oath is to the Constitution. Very satisfying and very reassuring.

A) trumpfisti are taking the term Battleground State too literally

B) These states won't be swing states again any time soon if troops are sent there
It is not about fighting at this point. It is about denying. Slow the comforts to the Progs.. Slow the comforts...

Trump needs to send Union troops to the rebel states, and redo the elections that were stolen from him and from us who voted for him. Just like Abe Lincoln.

Well there is no law that say he can't declare himself MARSHAL of all the States that dared switch. Surely those proud boy MFers will be happy to join his little insurrection.

Poor "Little Insurrection" Donnie! He's been victimized all his life!

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy and Chief of Staff General James McConville issued a joint statement that there is no place for the military in this.

Whatever it is. Leave the tyranny of federal govt.
The sad experience is that the petty tyrannies of local and state town hall and city hall government must be resisted by a higher power and a higher authority. We cannot cede the federal form of government, which will inevitably exist, to the Democrats.

Trump needs to send Union troops to the rebel states, and redo the elections that were stolen from him and from us who voted for him. Just like Abe Lincoln.
Good luck with that; not in Trump's power.

Forum List

Back