Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone come up with a good definition for that?

It means what ever the MOD wants it to mean and it depends on who the best a.k. is that's why your post was deleted someone was butt hurt over the spanish word that refers to the color of black .......

A very useful tool for some. If ya'll git mah drift.

Anyhow the heat is on me....I think I will take a long vacation...and let things cool down...I waste too much time on here anyhow so getting banned would probably be the best thing for me

hehheh

Last edited:

Anyhow the heat is on me....I think I will take a long vacation...and let things cool down...I waste too much time on here anyhow so getting banned would probably be the best thing for me

hehheh

I think a lot of ppl are now going to think that way------- wait until dipping into their pockets gets cut off next lmfao giving to boards is gonna get harder to do for many.

As ppl get bored or kicked off b.c. some panzy reports on it ,sad isn't it....

It is when you put your line out behind the boat with bait on it.......Put out outriggers on either side and do the same with different bait..........Then travel at anywhere between 5 to 10 knots waiting on someone to take the bait................

You hook them............then allow them to wear themselves out pulling against the line....then reel them in..........and smach them in the head and take them .......

Your Welcome........lol

Posting comments intended to illicit strong negative reactions ... "only NAZIS paint their wickets green" ... generally, but not always, the poster is lying about their true feelings in the matter ... the above mentioned poster actually paints his own wickets green, and so only wishes to insult and marginalize other posters ...

Adolph Hitler does deserve credit for instituting the first nation anti-cigarette campaign ... if I said that in a bar, I'd get my nose broken ... thus that's trolling ...

hehheh

I think a lot of ppl are now going to think that way------- wait until dipping into their pockets gets cut off next lmfao giving to boards is gonna get harder to do for many.

You could take responsibility for your mistakes and stop breaking the rules instead of blaming it on the people who report you--and apparently reported you correctly since the mods agreed.

is that's why your post was deleted - someone was butt hurt over the spanish word that refers to the color of black...

... ebony?

Trolling involves making an intentionally inflammatory post in order to elicit negative responses.

A good example of a troll would be a person who posts endless posts celebrating the arrest of peopke opposed to the rape of children. They KNOW that child rape is a subject that gets people worked up, and so all the gloating they do in support of child rapists is simply geared towards rubbing people's noses in it.

I have yet to encounter a moderator who understands what trolling is. They think it involves reacting TO a troll, and not the actual act of trolling.

hehheh

You could take responsibility for your mistakes and stop breaking the rules instead of blaming it on the people who report you--and apparently reported you correctly since the mods agreed.

oh look ak 1 lol.

hehheh

oh look ak 1 lol.
What does 'ak' stand for?

For everyone's knowledge, the OP is whining like a butt hurt five year old because I wouldn't allow him to have a thread where he referred to a black man as a negro in his thread title, knowing full well the term is racist and inflammatory. That is blatant trolling and he's pretending to not understand that and is now feigning victim hood with you all looking for sympathy. As I explained to him in the note I sent him, I told him he is welcome to discuss racial issues on this forum, but trolling isn't going to happen. He knew exactly what we was doing and the reaction he was going to elicit by doing it.

The rules at this discussion forum are very lenient compared to most other boards out there. Don't believe me? Go ahead and give some others a try and see how long you last with the way some of you behave here. We tolerate a lot more shit than most discussion forums. Unfortunately, that tolerance also invites a lot extremists, racists, anti-Semites, trolls with no lives, and flat out weirdos to our community because they know they can get away with their crap longer here than they will elsewhere, but ultimately, those people do get kicked to the curb. And no, there is no bias here on behalf of the moderators. I've lost track of how many times I've been accused of being a liberal sissy ten minutes before somebody else accused me of being a Trump cock gobbler. You guys have no idea the vulgarity and abuse we all put with in the PMs we receive from the members here and nobody is getting paid to do this.

It is not hard to follow the rules here and you really have to work hard to get banned permanently. The problem is too many people are incapable of acting like adults when they're hiding behind anonymity and that's what leads to so many threads turning into a situation of monkeys throwing shit at each other. That's the reason we have the Flame Zone and the Badlands, so people can get it out of their system, but I don't think it's too much to ask for people to at least conform to the behavior level of a 14 year old in regular forums and many can't even do that. For God's sake, a lot of you are my parents' ages and you act worse than my 17 year old son. We don't even kick people out of here permanently until you've hit like 60 or 70 infraction points and even then it depends on how long you've been here. That's a lot of rope to hang yourselves with.

That's all. Have a nice day.

For everyone's knowledge, the OP is whining like a butt hurt five year old because I wouldn't allow him to have a thread where he referred to a black man as a negro in his thread title, knowing full well the term is racist and inflammatory. That is blatant trolling and he's pretending to not understand that and is now feigning victim hood with you all looking for sympathy. As I explained to him in the note I sent him, I told him he is welcome to discuss racial issues on this forum, but trolling isn't going to happen. He knew exactly what we was doing and the reaction he was going to elicit by doing it.

The rules at this discussion forum are very lenient compared to most other boards out there. Don't believe me? Go ahead and give some others a try and see how long you last with the way some of you behave here. We tolerate a lot more shit than most discussion forums. Unfortunately, that tolerance also invites a lot extremists, racists, anti-Semites, trolls with no lives, and flat out weirdos to our community because they know they can get away with their crap longer here than they will elsewhere, but ultimately, those people do get kicked to the curb. And no, there is no bias here on behalf of the moderators. I've lost track of how many times I've been accused of being a liberal sissy ten minutes before somebody else accused me of being a Trump cock gobbler. You guys have no idea the vulgarity and abuse we all put with in the PMs we receive from the members here and nobody is getting paid to do this.

It is not hard to follow the rules here and you really have to work hard to get banned permanently. The problem is too many people are incapable of acting like adults when they're hiding behind anonymity and that's what leads to so many threads turning into a situation of monkeys throwing shit at each other. That's the reason we have the Flame Zone and the Badlands, so people can get it out of their system, but I don't think it's too much to ask for people to at least conform to the behavior level of a 14 year old in regular forums and many can't even do that. For God's sake, a lot of you are my parents' ages and you act worse than my 17 year old son. We don't even kick people out of here permanently until you've hit like 60 or 70 infraction points and even then it depends on how long you've been here. That's a lot of rope to hang yourselves with.

By Jesus, that deserves a treat. Hope you like pizza. :clap2:
one-slice-of-pizza-on-a-white-picture-id595136994

I agree with you that you are by no means a partisan hack as you strike me as very independent minded.

I would suggest to you, however, that there are other moderators who are much unlike you in that regard, and who have very definite agendas, so any generalizations as to your own fairness do not necessarily apply to others.

hehheh

Just because the mods act doesnt mean it was correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back