Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very useful tool for some. If ya'll git mah drift.

Anyhow the heat is on me....I think I will take a long vacation...and let things cool down...I waste too much time on here anyhow so getting banned would probably be the best thing for me

hehheh

I think a lot of ppl are now going to think that way------- wait until dipping into their pockets gets cut off next lmfao giving to boards is gonna get harder to do for many.

As ppl get bored or kicked off b.c. some panzy reports on it ,sad isn't it....
You could take responsibility for your mistakes and stop breaking the rules instead of blaming it on the people who report you--and apparently reported you correctly since the mods agreed.
Just because the mods act doesnt mean it was correct
Well, duh. This one did, this time. I know what he's talking about--Mac uses that derogatory term all the time.

It is not a dergogatory term. You might make a case for it being an antiquated term.

I'm sure they have actual derogatory terms for black people, yet negro literally just means black. No idea why negro would be seen as offensive If you get offended by "negro" you need to sort your brain.

Are you offended by so many young blacks using the real N woid? The one that ryhmes with jigger?

Andy Rooney: "'Negro' Is a Perfectly Good Word"

Even Martin Luther King used it..................."The Negro and the American Dream," Excerpt from Address at the Annual Freedom Mass Meeting of the North Carolina State Conference of Branches of the NAACP

Also....I have used the word on this board for years and no moderator ever claimed it was racist before....are there some new rules out?

Last edited:
the funny thing is - nearly 100% of the threads by certain black posters are obvious trolling.

I have no problem with moving threads for trolling. The problem lies in the fact that the term is only applied to some while others are allowed to troll at will with the most hateful shit imaginable.

Negro is not racist. Their biological term is negroid FFS
Join us in the 21st century just as soon as you finish fighting the Civil War.
United Negro College Fund Home Page | UNCF
Omg those fucking racists stuck in the 1800s!! Go tell am OL

that is historical in its context. just like the NAACP.

Tell us exactly what there is about the word you find offensive and are you even black?

In spanish the word Negro means black. Do you find the word black also offensive or racist and if not...why not?

Can anyone come up with a good definition for that?
Trolling is greatly underrated. It promotes discussion. Trolling is good.

Exactly....that is what a message board should be about ....discussions. Unfortunately some do not want certain things mentioned or talked about and thus create a lot of turmoil and causes a lot of unnecessary banning etc. which causes a lot of good posters to leave.

Tell us exactly what there is about the word you find offensive and are you even black?

In spanish the word Negro means black. Do you find the word black also offensive or racist and if not...why not?

i just said it depends on the context. when obama was alled a majic negro - was that not meant to offend? me not being black doesn't even factor in this.

please.

Maybe they don't want to change their stationery. Call most black folks a "negro" these days and it has only one meaning. A slight. IM2 am I wrong? If so, I apologize, TN.
As I said, IM2 says it too. And that racist isnt a good source for confirmation either way. Lol
Alright. Asclepias Paul Essen
Them's all I know.
Paul is worse than im. Paul actually wants white people to get murdered. He laughs at rape and kidnap.
He is scum. FYI
He has said several times that he wants to see white children killed in front of their parents.

Using the term "negro" is far worse to the politically correct, though.

Yea im sure if they felt offended by it they would change it

because in that context, it isn't offensive.

it depends on the context. i don't think that the term 'obama the magic negro' was meant as a term of endearment.

Obviously you are ignorant of the history and meaning of that term.

soooooooooooo calling obama the magic negro wasn't meant to be offensive?

People are too worried about someone getting offended to begin with....everyone gets offended about something. Freedom of speech entitles one to be offensive.

However at the time the term was being used during obama's candiacy for the presidency.....it was used in the historical context of the well known character in movies (the magical negro) as the black character was inserted in the script to magically save the white folk....as in conservatives were using the term to show how liberals were so desperate to get a black president to save everyone or sumptin like dat.

it depends on the context. i don't think that the term 'obama the magic negro' was meant as a term of endearment.

People are too worried about someone getting offended to begin with....everyone gets offended about something. Freedom of speech entitles one to be offensive.

However at the time the term was being used during obama's candiacy for the presidency.....it was used in the historical context of the well known character in movies (the magical negro) as the black character was inserted in the script to magically save the white folk....as in conservatives were using the term to show how liberals were so desperate to get a black president to save everyone or sumptin like dat.

your spinning is a fail. i suppose you thought the pics of obama with a bone thru is nose was historical too. you whining about not being able to offend, like it's a right on a moderated board is priceless.

stop being a snowflake, it's pathetic.

your spinning is a fail. i suppose you thought the pics of obama with a bone thru is nose was historical too. you whining about not being able to offend, like it's a right on a moderated board is priceless.

stop being a snowflake, it's pathetic.
That was in reference to Kenya. His home country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back