Troll Level: POTUS

Wow, your brilliance is so underwhelming.

The thread topic please. I've kicked better than you to the curb for the last decade. You're small taters

My vote for Trump paid off huge...don't like it? Tough shit, now sit down, boy

You're hilarious. Coming from a "woman" called Sassy "Irish" lass , small taters is something I am sure you are familiar with!

You're close to be reported for off topic.

Now once again, my vote for Trump paid off for what the reasons I voted for him. By the way, you're a bigot also ...typical leftist

The OP wrote that Trump was "troll level' because of a bogus website that diverted donations meant for Trump's former attorney to the Trump campaign. You called it winning. I said it was a low bar. You lost your Irish temper. You made derogatory remarks about me over this plainly ludicrous thread. Which I found humorous and returned it in kind. I did not realize your were so sensitive.

Back on topic. So just what is winning about the OP?

Dude I don't care...go bug someone else ya OCD loon.

My vote paid off, evidently yours didn't, tough fucking shit and I'm confident you're used to losing. I'm not and rarely do
Maybe, but you definitely lost this argument. When you have nothing but ad hominin attacks you have nothing at all.

The thread topic please. I've kicked better than you to the curb for the last decade. You're small taters

My vote for Trump paid off huge...don't like it? Tough shit, now sit down, boy

You're hilarious. Coming from a "woman" called Sassy "Irish" lass , small taters is something I am sure you are familiar with!

Now once again, my vote for Trump paid off for what the reasons I voted for him. By the way, you're a bigot also ...typical leftist

The OP wrote that Trump was "troll level' because of a bogus website that diverted donations meant for Trump's former attorney to the Trump campaign. You called it winning. I said it was a low bar. You lost your Irish temper. You made derogatory remarks about me over this plainly ludicrous thread. Which I found humorous and returned it in kind. I did not realize your were so sensitive.

My vote paid off, evidently yours didn't, tough fucking shit and I'm confident you're used to losing. I'm not and rarely do
Maybe, but you definitely lost this argument. When you have nothing but ad hominin attacks you have nothing at all.

Want a cookie for your self declared victory, dipshit?

Now once again, the reasons I voted for Trump have paid off, the most important being SCOTUS which saves this nation from left loons such as yourself. My children will thank me someday

You've used up my allocated responses to idiot morons. Have a good evening

Want a cookie for your self declared victory, dipshit?

Now once again, the reasons I voted for Trump have paid off, the most important being SCOTUS which saves this nation from left loons such as yourself. My children will thank me someday

You've used up my allocated responses to idiot morons. Have a good evening

None of which has to do with the OP! The OP about a bogus website. Well, have a nice night!

Forum List

Back