Troll Level: POTUS

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
0ECFB98E-932D-492A-992D-5C6B225DAF75.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/cohens-lawyer-gives-out-wrong-address-for-donation-page/

MAGA

LOL...winning
If that is your definition of "winning", then you have a very, very , very low bar as to what winning is.

I voted Trump....that was....wait for it troll.....WINNING
Do you see the absurdity of your post. I guess when someone in your crowd calls Trump a troll it's a compliment. Trump the troll! Yeah, another low bar for you Trumpers to wallow in the mud in. I think even pigs and hogs would have higher standards than to roll in the mud with Trumpkins.

LOL...winning
If that is your definition of "winning", then you have a very, very , very low bar as to what winning is.

Do you see the absurdity of your post. I guess when someone in your crowd calls Trump a troll it's a compliment. Trump the troll! Yeah, another low bar for you Trumpers to wallow in the mud in. I think even pigs and hogs would have higher standards than to roll in the mud with Tr Trumpkins.
The other party legally ignores their own voters. haha Losers.

LOL...winning

Do you see the absurdity of your post. I guess when someone in your crowd calls Trump a troll it's a compliment. Trump the troll! Yeah, another low bar for you Trumpers to wallow in the mud in. I think even pigs and hogs would have higher standards than to roll in the mud with Tr Trumpkins.

Meh...considering I consider you a moron? You're wasting your time.

I voted Trump for two reasons, sick of you leftist assholes PC bullshit and SCOTUS....the bonus was a booming economy and watching you bitches bawl for two years...….WINNING!!!!!!!!

LOL...winning

I voted Trump for two reasons, sick of you leftist assholes PC bullshit and SCOTUS....the bonus was a booming economy and watching you bitches bawl for two years...….WINNING!!!!!!!!
Wow, your brilliance is so underwhelming.

LOL...winning

The thread topic please. I've kicked better than you to the curb for the last decade. You're small taters

My vote for Trump paid off huge...don't like it? Tough shit, now sit down, boy

The thread topic please. I've kicked better than you to the curb for the last decade. You're small taters

You're hilarious. Coming from a woman called Sassy "Irish" lass , small "taters" is something I am sure you are familiar with!

Last edited:

You're hilarious. Coming from a "woman" called Sassy "Irish" lass , small taters is something I am sure you are familiar with!

You're close to be reported for off topic.

Now once again, my vote for Trump paid off for what the reasons I voted for him. By the way, you're a bigot also ...typical leftist

You're hilarious. Coming from a "woman" called Sassy "Irish" lass , small taters is something I am sure you are familiar with!

Now once again, my vote for Trump paid off for what the reasons I voted for him. By the way, you're a bigot also ...typical leftist

The OP wrote that Trump was "troll level' because of a bogus website that diverted donations meant for Trump's former attorney to the Trump campaign. You called it winning. I said it was a low bar. You lost your Irish temper. You made derogatory remarks about me over this plainly ludicrous thread which I found humorous and returned it in kind. I did not realize your were so sensitive.

Back on topic. So just what is winning about the OP?

The OP wrote that Trump was "troll level' because of a bogus website that diverted donations meant for Trump's former attorney to the Trump campaign. You called it winning. I said it was a low bar. You lost your Irish temper. You made derogatory remarks about me over this plainly ludicrous thread. Which I found humorous and returned it in kind. I did not realize your were so sensitive.

Back on topic. So just what is winning about the OP?

Dude I don't care...go bug someone else ya OCD loon.

My vote paid off, evidently yours didn't, tough fucking shit and I'm confident you're used to losing. I'm not and rarely do

Forum List

Back