Ilhan Omar’s daughter says she’s “homeless” after being kicked out of $90k/year college.

some people can’t understand the difference between supporting the people of Palestine and supporting the terrorist organization Hamas. That or they are simple minded people unwilling to understand the difference.
When we see "the people of Palestine" overthrowing or even protesting the terrorist organization Hamas, we might be able to differentiate the two.

Daughter or niece?

Anyway, FAFO.

Love to see the left destroying themselves:

She was arrested and kicked out of school for her “anti-Semitism” as she of course supports Islamic terrorists.
As a person who is an owner of breasts.... I wonder how she feels about having one of her breasts cut off so that two of the offending attackers can play catch with it?

When we see "the people of Palestine" overthrowing or even protesting the terrorist organization Hamas, we might be able to differentiate the two.
Then you my ignorant friend have not been paying attention or the above statement is a lie and you don’t care there have been the protests by Palestinians against Hamas .

Daughter or niece?

Anyway, FAFO.

She was arrested and kicked out of school for her “anti-Semitism” as she of course supports Islamic terrorists.
How does someone getting kicked out of school equate to the left destroying themselves lol?

They didn’t kick her out of school…they….well, I’ll just let someone say the words for me…

1713819051524.jpeg

Daughter or niece?

Anyway, FAFO.

I vote that she be placed under "house arrest" in a homeless shelter
facility

Daughter or niece?

Anyway, FAFO.

The poor liar.

Forum List

Back