Triple vaccinated Joe Biden alone on beach….wearing a mask.

The only ones that help are the N95s. I wear them when I paint or near asbestos.
They will not work on asbestos........nor are they gonna stop you from getting covid. While they offer more protection they don't offer full protection..........A full face cartridge mask would be more appropriate with Asbestos..........We aren't even allowed to mess with asbestos at all........Only certified contractors can do it anymore via OSHA..........

Parents can choose to homeschool their children versus having the State medicate their children without the parent's permission.

Leftists hate that idea.
Parents are free to homeschool their children. Republicans and Democrats do it.

Setting an example for us all

Unlike the previous Douchebag who refused to wear masks or allow those around him to wear a mask
Once again President Trump was right. Even you know that masks have no effect, whatsoever, in halting the spread of this virus.

You're desperate, we get that. The man you supported, along with his radical policies, has proven to be a total failure.

Specifically, what does President Trump have to do with the failures we see today? Where are the tests we need? Why did President Biden refuse to take the advice to order hundreds of millions of tests back in October?

Setting an example for us all

Unlike the previous Douchebag who refused to wear masks or allow those around him to wear a mask
1640983445684.png

They will not work on asbestos........nor are they gonna stop you from getting covid. While they offer more protection they don't offer full protection..........A full face cartridge mask would be more appropriate with Asbestos..........We aren't even allowed to mess with asbestos at all........Only certified contractors can do it anymore via OSHA..........

I don't news with asbestos. I had an N95 on once when working in an attic for 30 minutes. Otherwise, I don't mess with that stuff. I do use them when I'm spray painting. As far as masks stopping viruses.....not really. You know it's serious when the oxygen suits are on.

You're a coward for insisting everyone else take action to assuage your fear.
Here you go again.
I am not afraid. Not for myself.
I am afraid for all the people who keep refusing to be vaccinated who keep allowing the virus to mutate and become worse and worse and making this pandemic last longer than it should have.

And that goes for all people all over the world who are against the only thing which is going to put a dent and finally put an end to this pandemic.

Keep playing with words to twist what is actually going on in the world.

Says it on the box, dumbass. You really are a brainwashed lemming.

View attachment 581931
Which box? Show a photo.

It is not "100%" preventive.

Neither are condoms, but men are required to use it before sex to avoid pregnancy and possible diseases from occurring.

And if masks are not good for anything, what have hospitals been doing making people wear them during surgeries?

Here you go again.
I am not afraid. Not for myself.
I am afraid for all the people who keep refusing to be vaccinated who keep allowing the virus to mutate and become worse and worse and making this pandemic last longer than it should have.

And that goes for all people all over the world who are against the only thing which is going to put a dent and finally put an end to this pandemic.

Keep playing with words to twist what is actually going on in the world.
There is no science that says what you claim.

Which box? Show a photo.

Neither are condoms, but men are required to use it before sex to avoid pregnancy and possible diseases from occurring.

And if masks are not good for anything, what have hospitals been doing making people wear them during surgeries?
That photo isn't good enough for you, Dumbass?

And link me up to a condom requirement from the Fed Govt.

Good Lord you are stupid.

Which box? Show a photo.

They are used in surgery to prevent sweat, facial hair, from dropping into an open field. They're not used in surgery to stop the transmission of viruses.

Forum List

Back