Triple vaccinated Joe Biden alone on beach….wearing a mask.

No one has the freedom or liberty to allow a virus to spread to people around them, knowing that they may catch it or even kill them.

Even a flu is contagious. No one with a flu has a right to be around people, sneaze and spread the flu simply because they do not want to stay at home or in bed, or cover their mouths when they sneaze.
You have no right to order experimental vaccines into anyone.........PERIOD........

And my rights don't end where yours begin.

No one has the freedom or liberty to allow a virus to spread to people around them, knowing that they may catch it or even kill them.

Even a flu is contagious. No one with a flu has a right to be around people, sneaze and spread the flu simply because they do not want to stay at home or in bed, or cover their mouths when they sneaze.
You're free to stay home cowering in fear.

I disagree........we did mind........They had us wearing masks outside in over 100 degree heat indexes........In the beginning of this nonsense.........they were laying people off as well with the mask police.

The mask police didn't do any work and got out of Ac cars to enforce then jump back into the car. While we WATER BOARDED OURSELVES WITH OUR OWN SWEAT.

Did NOTHING........EXCEPT TICK OFF CONSTUCTION WORKERS..............the mask has never stopped the spread...........and is completely stupid.

I mind.......as I had to Water board myself for a while due to IDIOTS.
This answer is completely idiotic.

You have no right to order experimental vaccines into anyone.........PERIOD........

And my rights don't end where yours begin.
Trump and family took the "experimental" vaccine before they left the White House.

I guess it worked for him, as it was not "experimental" anymore.

I do understand your point very well.

It is still his choice.

Why is there a constant talk about freedom to not be vaccinated or wear a mask, but no one can have the freedom to wear a mask on the beach if they so choose?

Double standards
It is still his choice.

As it is for those who chose not to wear one, or get the vax.

Nobody “knows” that this virus (especially the new and improved mild cold variant) will kill anyone.

Flus are contagious. I’ve never seen a flu vaccine mandate. And I’ve never seen any law contesting the right of a flu patient to be around others.

Newsflash: YOU haven’t been granted the authority to tell anybody else what their rights are.

But we don't agree with governments mandating mask wear.
Like in Schools?

1). Should a Child or a Parent have a choice of wearing a mask in school?
2). Should a Child or a Parent have a choice of having the 'Other Vaccines' to be enrolled in school?

Each state decides which vaccines are required for your child’s enrollment and attendance at a childcare facility or school in that state.
Vaccination requirements and allowable exemptions may vary by state and public health officials may update and change requirements regularly.

This answer is completely idiotic.
How so.........do you work outside .........Install heavy equipment and conduit and wire....Cranes.....concrete.........It's hot as fuck .........You sweat your ass off.........and wear a mask.

They eventually stopped it........because it was getting ugly over it.........I put it straight to the head safety guy once and he point bland said..........we don't like it but the head office is in California.

The enforcement went away as everyone just said FUCK IT.............NO........they couldn't fire everybody.....worked.

Masks do not work.
What study did you gather that conclusion from?
Says it on the box, dumbass. You really are a brainwashed lemming.

1640982522377.png

You're free to stay home cowering in fear.
You clearly seem to assume that either one is "brave" to go out without masks or one is a "coward" for wanting to wear one to keep a virus from spreading.

That is beyond a narrow view of the world, which does not apply to what is going on all over the world with Millions of people catching the virus, and too many dying from it.

Keep being afraid of a vaccine which was thoroughly approved by science, and even approved by Trump and all of the Republican congress which has also been vaccinated.

The leaders have not have a problem being vaccinated, but many who are still following their words not to do so.......continue not to do so.

Like in Schools?

1). Should a Child or a Parent have a choice of wearing a mask in school?
2). Should a Child or a Parent have a choice of having the 'Other Vaccines' to be enrolled in school?

Each state decides which vaccines are required for your child’s enrollment and attendance at a childcare facility or school in that state.
Vaccination requirements and allowable exemptions may vary by state and public health officials may update and change requirements regularly.

Parents can choose to homeschool their children versus having the State medicate their children without the parent's permission.

Leftists hate that idea.

Trump and family took the "experimental" vaccine before they left the White House.

I guess it worked for him, as it was not "experimental" anymore.
I could care less...........I've done my research and NO............If you want to be the Lab Rat.........be the Lab Rat.........Enjoy the jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab,

I like to wear a mask when I'm driving alone in my car. Joe doesn't drive alone, so maybe the beach is his substitute for trolling the anti-mask people.

You clearly seem to assume that either one is "brave" to go out without masks or one is a "coward" for wanting to wear one to keep a virus from spreading.

That is beyond a narrow view of the world, which does not apply to what is going on all over the world with Millions of people catching the virus, and too many dying from it.

Keep being afraid of a vaccine which was thoroughly approved by science, and even approved by Trump and all of the Republican congress which has also been vaccinated.

The leaders have not have a problem being vaccinated, but many who are still following their words not to do so.......continue not to do so.
You're a coward for insisting everyone else take action to assuage your fear.

You are free to choose whether to wear one or not.

You just can't do certain things or go certain places if you choose to not wear a mask. It is your choice, but quit bitching when a business requires/mandates that you wear one.

Oh yes I can and have for over a year now. I never have been kicked out for not wearing one.

Forum List

Back