Harris laughs when asked question about suffering Ukrainian war refugees

Still laughing at an older dotard that thinks
that the B-2 Stealth Bomber is invisible.

"You can be right next to it and you can't even see it."

TDS, I know, but he says so many stupid things.

An acquaintance of ours who lived through the Cuban Missile Crisis believes we are closer today to global thermonuclear warfare than in 1962. Our beloved American government has a first strike nuclear launch strategy. I would not be surprised if the Biden administration uses it.

And you wonder Why the world is laughing at us? Well, those of us with brain not blown away by Marijuana know why.

I just cannot believe it. Really cannot. I mean wow.

At least Willie Brown got her to give him blowjobs.

The rest of us are fucked because of her stupidity.

Still laughing at an older dotard that thinks
that the B-2 Stealth Bomber is invisible.

"You can be right next to it and you can't even see it."

TDS, I know, but he says so many stupid things.
Who said that? Please let me know. Was it Mac1958?

An acquaintance of ours who lived through the Cuban Missile Crisis believes we are closer today to global thermonuclear warfare than in 1962. Our beloved American government has a first strike nuclear launch strategy. I would not be surprised if the Biden administration uses it.
Oh that is the global movement and goal. We should realize this by now.

And you wonder Why the world is laughing at us? Well, those of us with brain not blown away by Marijuana know why.

It's one thing to be a gold-digging bimbo politician. It's another to be expected to be intelligent and leader of the Free World.

she can't help herself . she just starts cackling like a crazed woman it doesn't matter how somber the situation is. she did her thing in Poland and now she goes to Romania. quite a duo harris and biden
Putin's butt buddy Trump calls the war criminal a genius & you & your herd are hysterical because Harris chuckled.

Typical.

Putin's butt buddy Trump calls the war criminal a genius & you & your herd are hysterical because Harris chuckled.

Typical.
Actually he called him smart and the idiots the nato countries fools. Which is a different take you miserable parrot.

Trump signed that the nord stream 2 pipeline be remained closed while nato countries like Germany kept it open and made Russia rich off of it.

Your geriatric in chief liar turned it on and signed an order turning it on along with nato approval all while shutting our keystone pipeline down.

You pathetic miserable hack and liar. Want the proof? Your geriatric in chief also gave his butt buddy putin a green light.

Yet you ignored it you pathetic miserable double talking lying ignorant blabbering monkey.

Typical.
You guys are forgetting that you are dragging us down with you. The Fiat Currency is not a nubile spring chicken anymore. It is an aging stewing chicken. It has been used and abused once the deficit genie was let out of the bottle.

Actually he called him smart and the idiots the nato countries fools. Which is a different take you miserable parrot.

Trump signed that the nord stream 2 pipeline be remained closed while nato countries like Germany kept it open and made Russia rich off of it.

Your geriatric in chief liar turned it on and signed an order turning it on along with nato approval all while shutting our keystone pipeline down.

You pathetic miserable hack and liar. Want the proof? Your geriatric in chief also gave his butt buddy putin a green light.

Yet you ignored it you pathetic miserable double talking lying ignorant blabbering monkey.
Are you talking about the Keystone pipeline that's only 10% finished, you fuck? Or is it the one that brings garbage shale oil from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico to be shipped overseas, you fucking jerkoff.

Next time you decide to run your fucking piehole, give your brain a chance to play catch up.

Is it any wonder Putin decided it was the right time to invade with the dembots putting idiots like this in charge?

Typical.
Dude, give it up.

This whole “Trump is Putin’s Buddy” bullshit has been debunked by the facts dozens of times.

Nobody is buying your lies.

Dude, give it up.

This whole “Trump is Putin’s Buddy” bullshit has been debunked by the facts dozens of times.

Nobody is buying your lies.
The Trump and Putin mutual admiration society is well documented. When asked whether he believed the US intelligence agencies, or Vladimir Putin, which one do you think Trump said he believed?

The worse the news the more she laughs!

She is worse than Biden....

To think they stole an Election to put these clowns in place!:rolleyes:

The worse the news the more she laughs!

She is worse than Biden....

To think they stole an Election to put these clowns in place!:rolleyes:
Do you think it's wise to demonstrate your insanity on an open forum?

Something is basically wrong with her! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back