Harris laughs when asked question about suffering Ukrainian war refugees

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Would it have been possible for Biden to find a dumber VP?

On Thursday, speaking in Poland, Vice President Kamala Harris displayed her vast knowledge of geography as she initially described herself on the “northern flank” of the NATO alliance.

Harris stated, “I am here, standing here on the northern flank, on the eastern flank, talking about what we have in terms of the eastern flank and our NATO allies, and what is at stake at this very moment, what is at stake this very moment are some of the guiding principles around the NATO alliance.”

Would it have been possible for Biden to find a dumber VP?

On Thursday, speaking in Poland, Vice President Kamala Harris displayed her vast knowledge of geography as she initially described herself on the “northern flank” of the NATO alliance.

Harris stated, “I am here, standing here on the northern flank, on the eastern flank, talking about what we have in terms of the eastern flank and our NATO allies, and what is at stake at this very moment, what is at stake this very moment are some of the guiding principles around the NATO alliance.”

Sure glad that Fox meteorologist weighed in with that expert take on the matter. Fox short on one of Trump's asseaters available for a quote such as Sean?

Oh no. What'd she do this time?

This is not good. She needs to be doing some homework.

Well, I suppose this is what happens when you throw a novice into the pool and expect her to swim. Relative to that, except for the cackles, she's mostly doing okay.

Here is more from The Cackling Cockholster in Poland.

After an awkward laugh regarding whether she or Poland’s president should respond to a reporter’s question, Harris later offered her roundabout response: “The U.N. has set up a process by which there will be a review and investigations, and we will of course participate as appropriate and necessary, but we all watched the television coverage of just yesterday.”

“That’s on top of everything else that we know and don’t know yet based on what we’ve just been able to see and because we’ve seen it or not doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. But just limit it to what we have seen. Pregnant women going for health care being injured by, I don’t know, a missile, a bomb, in an unprovoked, unjustified war, where a powerful country is trying to take over another country, violate its sovereignty, its territorial integrity, for the sake of what? Nothing that is justified or provoked?” she added.
“Absolutely there should be an investigation, and we should all be watching, and I have no question the eyes of the world are on — this war — and what Russia has done in terms of this aggression and these atrocities. I have no doubt,” Harris said.

Here is more from The Cackling Cockholster in Poland.

After an awkward laugh regarding whether she or Poland’s president should respond to a reporter’s question, Harris later offered her roundabout response: “The U.N. has set up a process by which there will be a review and investigations, and we will of course participate as appropriate and necessary, but we all watched the television coverage of just yesterday.”

“That’s on top of everything else that we know and don’t know yet based on what we’ve just been able to see and because we’ve seen it or not doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. But just limit it to what we have seen. Pregnant women going for health care being injured by, I don’t know, a missile, a bomb, in an unprovoked, unjustified war, where a powerful country is trying to take over another country, violate its sovereignty, its territorial integrity, for the sake of what? Nothing that is justified or provoked?” she added.
“Absolutely there should be an investigation, and we should all be watching, and I have no question the eyes of the world are on — this war — and what Russia has done in terms of this aggression and these atrocities. I have no doubt,” Harris said.
And that's causing you to lose your lunch, Laughing Boy?

BWAAAAAK…..Orange Man bad.

Simpleton.

Hey man, can you remind the left wing nuts how many countries Poot invaded while Trump was President? Now how about Obama and Biden.

When they say he and Putin are Pals, its comical.

Hey man, can you remind the left wing nuts how many countries Poot invaded while Trump was President? Now how about Obama and Biden.

When they say he and Putin are Pals, its comical.
Too bad nobody on our side got to see the interpreter's notes that Trump confiscated after his love fest alone with Putin. Our intel agencies don't know what was discussed but you can bet your ass Putin's does.

There's your boy.

Forum List

Back