Trayvon Martin's mother says killer got away with murder

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, that's not exactly what she meant, what she really wanted to say was that mother fucking AG, Eric "The RED" Holder promised her that the WHITE-HISPANIC would be brought up on Civil Rights charges, so I could continue to sell my SAINT TRAYVON shit, that I got copyrights to, like T-Shirts, Mugs, Posters, Switch Blades, and all the "JUSTICE FOR TRAVYON" gear that we got stocked up in the warehouse costing money just to keep it there. Now Al Sharpton, who ADVANCED the money for all this for 50% profit, is threatening to sue me, and Jesse Jackson refuses to take my phone calls for HELP, after he said he'd be right there for me IF I GOT IN TROUBLE!!!....And besides, I still have to go to court over the fist fight I had with SAINT TRAYVONS grandma, who was raising him, because she was horning in on my LUCRATIVE merchandise business!

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The story is full of misinformation. The story claims Zimmerman got out of his vehicle to CONFRONT Martin, it does not mention that Martin circled back and did the confronting. The press is in on this.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do they really mean that a black attorney general and a black justice department investigated for three years and still fukked it up?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are we really rehashing this all over again? Everyone just let it go. Jesus...

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score
Well, that's not exactly what she meant, what she really wanted to say was that mother fucking AG, Eric "The RED" Holder promised her that the WHITE-HISPANIC would be brought up on Civil Rights charges, so I could continue to sell my SAINT TRAYVON shit, that I got copyrights to, like T-Shirts, Mugs, Posters, Switch Blades, and all the "JUSTICE FOR TRAVYON" gear that we got stocked up in the warehouse costing money just to keep it there. Now Al Sharpton, who ADVANCED the money for all this for 50% profit, is threatening to sue me, and Jesse Jackson refuses to take my phone calls for HELP, after he said he'd be right there for me IF I GOT IN TROUBLE!!!....And besides, I still have to go to court over the fist fight I had with SAINT TRAYVONS grandma, who was raising him, because she was horning in on my LUCRATIVE merchandise business!

Does anybody really give a shit?

How many Travyons have been shot by DeQuans since this went down.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score
Are we really rehashing this all over again? Everyone just let it go. Jesus...
Really, it is nothing.

It is repeated every night all over America.

Only when it is not black on black does anyone pretend to give a shit.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A lot of people said the same about O.J Simpson

and hey he only killed TWO whities

HenryBHough

Gold Member
Reaction score
When Holder was a young lawyer he met a fellow newbie in the street. They talked about what they were doing....

The friend told Eric-The-Red he was all 'rapped up in a BIG rape case!

Wanting to know more, Holder went on.....

"WOW! Is you represen'ng da fukkor or da fuckkee?"

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List