Uvalde mother who got out of cuffs to rescue kids from shooting is now being harassed by police, lawyer says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I would never believe this would happen in Texas. In Canada this happens regularly if you blow the whistle on creepy pedo police, agent provocateurs and methods of nepotism, but Texas? Do you all want to follow the Canadian Path to obscurity?

As my name suggests I am shocked.

A Uvalde mother who was handcuffed as she tried to run by police outside Robb Elementary School, but eventually got free and rescued her kids, is now being harassed by police after speaking out about the ordeal, her lawyer said this week.

Angeli Rose Gomez, a Uvalde native, was working on a farm roughly half an hour away when she started getting calls about the shooting and rushed to the school.

Her lawyer, Mark Di Carlo, called the scene when she arrived "the most horrible scenario you could imagine."

"We had these [$50,000] to $100,000 cruisers surrounding this school, taxpayer items — taxpayer shields and bulletproof vests and sniper rifles – none of those being used to go into the school, but in fact, the SUVs, for example, were being used to block people from going in to save their own children," Di Carlo told Fox News Digital on Monday.

This is what happens when DemonicRats are in charge................

1656376126564.png

1656375768720.png

1656375885681.png

May the woman kick butt should any lawsuit come into play from either side.

God bless you and the lady and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Is she still under arrest and why was she in cuffs in the first place?

Are these the same scumbag democrat cops who stopped the armed Dad trying to rescue his injured son?

I'm tired of the motherfucking government trampling on our rights just for their goddamn institutional convenience.

This is liberal influence, the hive mind at work. This is what it brings. That and love is war, peace is hate, and truth is fiction

I'm tired of the motherfucking government trampling on our rights just for their goddamn institutional convenience.

This is liberal influence, the hive mind at work. This is what it brings. That and love is war, peace is hate, and truth is fiction
The Dad should have shot his way past the cops since they were clearly working with the shooter

Forum List

Back