Trayvon Martin's mother says killer got away with murder

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Well, that's not exactly what she meant, what she really wanted to say was that mother fucking AG, Eric "The RED" Holder promised her that the WHITE-HISPANIC would be brought up on Civil Rights charges, so I could continue to sell my SAINT TRAYVON shit, that I got copyrights to, like T-Shirts, Mugs, Posters, Switch Blades, and all the "JUSTICE FOR TRAVYON" gear that we got stocked up in the warehouse costing money just to keep it there. Now Al Sharpton, who ADVANCED the money for all this for 50% profit, is threatening to sue me, and Jesse Jackson refuses to take my phone calls for HELP, after he said he'd be right there for me IF I GOT IN TROUBLE!!!....And besides, I still have to go to court over the fist fight I had with SAINT TRAYVONS grandma, who was raising him, because she was horning in on my LUCRATIVE merchandise business!

a6098789072f2a096f0f6a70670000c0.jpg

The story is full of misinformation. The story claims Zimmerman got out of his vehicle to CONFRONT Martin, it does not mention that Martin circled back and did the confronting. The press is in on this.

Do they really mean that a black attorney general and a black justice department investigated for three years and still fukked it up?

Well, that's not exactly what she meant, what she really wanted to say was that mother fucking AG, Eric "The RED" Holder promised her that the WHITE-HISPANIC would be brought up on Civil Rights charges, so I could continue to sell my SAINT TRAYVON shit, that I got copyrights to, like T-Shirts, Mugs, Posters, Switch Blades, and all the "JUSTICE FOR TRAVYON" gear that we got stocked up in the warehouse costing money just to keep it there. Now Al Sharpton, who ADVANCED the money for all this for 50% profit, is threatening to sue me, and Jesse Jackson refuses to take my phone calls for HELP, after he said he'd be right there for me IF I GOT IN TROUBLE!!!....And besides, I still have to go to court over the fist fight I had with SAINT TRAYVONS grandma, who was raising him, because she was horning in on my LUCRATIVE merchandise business!

a6098789072f2a096f0f6a70670000c0.jpg
Does anybody really give a shit?

How many Travyons have been shot by DeQuans since this went down.

A lot of people said the same about O.J Simpson

and hey he only killed TWO whities

When Holder was a young lawyer he met a fellow newbie in the street. They talked about what they were doing....

The friend told Eric-The-Red he was all 'rapped up in a BIG rape case!

Wanting to know more, Holder went on.....

"WOW! Is you represen'ng da fukkor or da fuckkee?"

New Topics

Forum List

Back