Trayvon died for our sins

Yeah, that'll bring us together.

How come you always think "bringing people together" relies on the rest of us accepting the unacceptable.

The murder of Trayvon was unacceptable. Period.

You could maybe excuse some stupid people for buying the self defense claim, but after what Zimmerman has done since, yeah, he killed that kid. He'll probably kill someone else before he's done.

How come you always think "bringing people together" relies on the rest of us accepting the unacceptable.

You could maybe excuse some stupid people for buying the self defense claim, but after what Zimmerman has done since, yeah, he killed that kid. He'll probably kill someone else before he's done.

Joe likes to provide examples of my point.

He's very helpful that way.

Time to let this go. While I certainly have no interest in trashing Tayvon Martin, he attacked an armed man and died for it.

Here's something for both of the people involved.

R.I.P.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accepting injustice and miscarriages of justice isn't helpful.

Fixing problems, however, is helpful.

Accepting injustice and miscarriages of justice isn't helpful.

Fixing problems, however, is helpful.

ah so you oppose hate crime laws and want to treat everyone equally

Time to let this go. While I certainly have no interest in trashing Tayvon Martin, he attacked an armed man and died for it.

Townes Van Zandt Pancho and Lefty - YouTube

R.I.P.

That's basically only if you accept the word of a liar.

Remember when Rachel Jentel said that he though Zimmerman was gay and might rape him? Funny how libs will ignore homophobia when you can score political points. how cute. Libbies threw other special status groups under the bus. aww

Too bad such a tragic event has to be approached in such a shallow, silly way.

There's no way for any of us to know for sure what happened. There were a few "witnesses", but there is no clear, irrefutable evidence.

This, like so many other tragic events, was just turned into a bullshit political cause celebre by people who just love turning things into a cause celebre because it supports their agenda.

No one knows for sure.

Here we go again justice/ injustice
Doesn't it bother anyone that some kooks use martin as Jesus?
Some say Jesus never was
and
Some say Jesus should be worshiped
They're fucking kooks

R.I.P.

Remember when Rachel Jentel said that he though Zimmerman was gay and might rape him? Funny how libs will ignore homophobia when you can score political points. how cute. Libbies threw other special status groups under the bus. aww

Zimmerman not only told several different versions of his story, but in subsequent brushes with the law, he was found to be telling outright lies in a calm cool demeanor, consistent with sociopath like behavior.

He will be involved in a serious crime again.

Too bad such a tragic event has to be approached in such a shallow, silly way.

There's no way for any of us to know for sure what happened. There were a few "witnesses", but there is no clear, irrefutable evidence.

This, like so many other tragic events, was just turned into a bullshit political cause celebre by people who just love turning things into a cause celebre because it supports their agenda.

No one knows for sure.

There is no way to know for sure what happened, but Zimmerman is not someone to be believed or trusted without question. To paraphrase Obama, Trayvon could have been my nephew, just a regular black teenager going about his business, innocent and unarmed. We do not know if he attacked Zimmerman, we do not know if Zimmerman's rendition of events is at all truthful or whether it is self serving. For me, this subject is not about a political cause or an agenda: it is very personal and very real. People becoming targets because of their color or age or how they dress is a real issue, not politics.

Last edited:

R.I.P.

There are people in the world who have never told a lie?

Sorry - I didn't know.

:(

The guy murdered a kid.

Not only did he get off scott free, he's allowed to have firearms.

That's a pretty dangerous thing.

Forum List

Back