Traveling By Air Is About To Get More Dangerous. FAA To Hire More Blacks.

Yes, I do. And if you think that somehow your brand of racism is better than the racism of white people, you're deluding yourself.

Racism is a system based on the belief that some races are superior/inferior to other races. No one is saying Black people are superior. They are just hiring more Black people to diversify the profession. Once you get the definition down its easy to see what is racism and what is not racism.

Racism is a system based on the belief that some races are superior/inferior to other races.

Are you saying that everyone has equal abilities, regardless of race?

No one is saying Black people are superior.
No one asked, either.

They are just hiring more Black people to diversify the profession.
No..they purposely lowered standards so more negroes could pass...which should be an insult to negroes to imply that they can't make it on a level field based on their abilities.

Once you get the definition down its easy to see what is racism and what is not racism.
Condescension doesn't make you look intelligent.

Yes, I do. And if you think that somehow your brand of racism is better than the racism of white people, you're deluding yourself.

Racism is a system based on the belief that some races are superior/inferior to other races. No one is saying Black people are superior. They are just hiring more Black people to diversify the profession. Once you get the definition down its easy to see what is racism and what is not racism.

Diversifying = Racism.

There is not, and never was any logical and valid argument that the racial make-up of any given group, company, school class, sports club etc. should reflect and mirror the racial make-up of the population at large, except for the delusional and small minded and parasitic world of the people who hate rewards earned by merit.

Like the hypocrites, who don't demand equal representation of races in the NBA, NFL and MLB.

mmmmhmmm..I know quite a bit about history, thanks!..and what anyone doesn't "know" can be researched....and I haven't been a "teenager" in 4 decades.

What are you contesting? What is your point?
Is it that racist white people are using white privilege to hold back talented black "aviators"?

I said flying is a meritocracy based activity and no amount of marxist social engineering or government interference can change that.

If you don't have the ability, you won't live long. Nothing complicated about that.

Mmmmhmm? Do you have a dick in your mouth or something? I didnt ask you how old you were. I said to research before making statements and asking questions that place you in the moron category.

That's all fascinating...
Care to discuss why there aren't more negro aviators?

I maintain that aerodynamics, lift, drag and gravity aren't principles that can be modified or mitigated by government law or social engineering.

One can't be "appointed" a pilot based on government quota requirements or "affirmative action" laws.

It's one activity where the ONLY criteria involved are pure skills, knowledge aptitude and ability.

Probably for the same reason there are not more white aviators? You can maintain what you want but you do realize flying skills is not something white people are just magically born with right? You have to be trained. If the government decided to train Black pilots for free there would be just as many Black pilots flying. What a moronic concept of things you have.

I remember when white people said Black people couldn't fly planes, play basketball, etc. Just another area where white racists will be proven lacking in intelligence once again. :lol:

Good point.
Check out the number of negro aviators in the services...or private pilots.

Aviation is a meritocracy--flying skill and astute judgment cannot be produced on demand to fit a social/political agenda.
If you can't fly but still try...you'll die young.

When did "white people" say that negroes couldn't play basketball? Which "white people"? How many were there? Got a link?

Right.

You must be a teenager that doesn't know your history. Go google the Tuskegee airman and Don Haskins. You cant possibly be this idiotic and clueless. :lol:

Oh boy , here we go, the amazing Tuskegee Airmen....movie after movie to tell us what superior skilled pilots they were and the adversity they had to put up with....... My Dad was the youngest P-51 pilot in his squardron, no movies about him. 7-9 hour missions guarding B-17s to Germany and back with 2 empty Coke bottles to piss in........ no autopilot. All of the pilots that got in their planes each morning deserve honor for what they did but all we hear about are the Tuskegee airmen.
Another example of blowing up mediocre accomplishments in order to make black people feel better about themselves. By the time those guys got into World War 2, the Luftwaffe was sending up unarmed Me-109s with children at the stick, easy pickings for any pilot in a superior armed aircraft. Pretty bored with the whiny assed story. Lucas should be tarred and feathered for the insult to all pilots he started his bull shit movie...."Red Tails", with. I'm amazed they didn't put spinners on the P-51s, such a garbage movie.

Mmmmhmm? Do you have a dick in your mouth or something? I didnt ask you how old you were. I said to research before making statements and asking questions that place you in the moron category.

I maintain that aerodynamics, lift, drag and gravity aren't principles that can be modified or mitigated by government law or social engineering.

One can't be "appointed" a pilot based on government quota requirements or "affirmative action" laws.

It's one activity where the ONLY criteria involved are pure skills, knowledge aptitude and ability.

Probably for the same reason there are not more white aviators? You can maintain what you want but you do realize flying skills is not something white people are just magically born with right? You have to be trained. If the government decided to train Black pilots for free there would be just as many Black pilots flying. What a moronic concept of things you have.

Oh..I see...you don't understand the question..I didn't ask why everyone in america wasn't an aviator...I asked why there aren't more negro aviators. military or civilian.

You (typically and predictably) say it's because the government isn't providing enough training for black people.
Probably due to "racism" or "slavery".the man keeping you down...or is it "white privilege", again? :doubt:

The "government" provides free training for anyone who has the ability and meets the prerequisites to become a military aviator.

Unfortunately for your argument, as I said earlier;

I think we're done here. Got anything you'd like to add in closing? :lol:

Racism is a system based on the belief that some races are superior/inferior to other races.

Are you saying that everyone has equal abilities, regardless of race?

No one is saying Black people are superior.
No one asked, either.

They are just hiring more Black people to diversify the profession.
No..they purposely lowered standards so more negroes could pass...which should be an insult to negroes to imply that they can't make it on a level field based on their abilities.

Once you get the definition down its easy to see what is racism and what is not racism.
Condescension doesn't make you look intelligent.

Tell me one single ability a caucasoid has that I don't and explain how its based on race. Also provide an example of an ability a Black person has that you don't and also explain how its based on race.

They lowered the standards for caucasoids too when they first started. Why would I be insulted? Thats more Black people in the profession. That way they can pass on the profession to their kids like white people do.

I was not attempting to appear intelligent. I doesnt bother me what people think about my intelligence. The fact that you took that as condescension lets me know you feel inadequate. If you know what racism is then you dont make ignorant comments claiming something is racism. Thats a fact.

Good point.
Check out the number of negro aviators in the services...or private pilots.

Aviation is a meritocracy--flying skill and astute judgment cannot be produced on demand to fit a social/political agenda.
If you can't fly but still try...you'll die young.

When did "white people" say that negroes couldn't play basketball? Which "white people"? How many were there? Got a link?

Right.

You must be a teenager that doesn't know your history. Go google the Tuskegee airman and Don Haskins. You cant possibly be this idiotic and clueless. :lol:

Oh boy , here we go, the amazing Tuskegee Airmen....movie after movie to tell us what superior skilled pilots they were and the adversity they had to put up with....... My Dad was the youngest P-51 pilot in his squardron, no movies about him. 7-9 hour missions guarding B-17s to Germany and back with 2 empty Coke bottles to piss in........ no autopilot. All of the pilots that got in their planes each morning deserve honor for what they did but all we hear about are the Tuskegee airmen.
Another example of blowing up mediocre accomplishments in order to make black people feel better about themselves. By the time those guys got into World War 2, the Luftwaffe was sending up unarmed Me-109s with children at the stick, easy pickings for any pilot in a superior armed aircraft. Pretty bored with the whiny assed story. Lucas should be tarred and feathered for the insult to all pilots he started his bull shit movie...."Red Tails", with. I'm amazed they didn't put spinners on the P-51s, such a garbage movie.

Dont be butthurt. You look stupid. :lol:

Oh..I see...you don't understand the question..I didn't ask why everyone in america wasn't an aviator...I asked why there aren't more negro aviators. military or civilian.

You (typically and predictably) say it's because the government isn't providing enough training for black people.
Probably due to "racism" or "slavery".the man keeping you down...or is it "white privilege", again? :doubt:

The "government" provides free training for anyone who has the ability and meets the prerequisites to become a military aviator.

I understood the question fine. You just didnt like my answer and have no rebuttal for it.

No one is born with the ability to fly a plane dummy. You have to have training.

You were done when you first tried to float your retarded premise. I just made you realize that.

Maybe the government should train more black people to play golf and give them their own golf courses so you could whip all the white boys in the game. By the way, before you bring up Tiger, he's 1/8th black, he is mostly Asian, Thai specifically. An amazing player with great ethics until he began hanging around with low lives from the NBA players and adopting their ways, now he doesn't have a prayer of beating Nicklaus's Major record.

I understood the question fine. You just didnt like my answer and have no rebuttal for it.

No one is born with the ability to fly a plane dummy. You have to have training.

You were done when you first tried to float your retarded premise. I just made you realize that.

:doubt:
You're funny!
You really think no one notices you ducking, deflecting, dodging, evading and DESPERATELY avoiding the subject?

LMAO... Carry on, son.:eusa_clap:

You're funny!
You really think no one notices you ducking, deflecting, dodging, evading and DESPERATELY avoiding the subject?

OK. I'm the one desperately avoiding the subject. You still havent answered my question. :lol:

You're funny!

OK. I'm the one desperately avoiding the subject. You still havent answered my question. :lol:

You've obfuscated and dodged around so much your "question" has been lost in the mad shuffle.

What was it again?

You're funny!

You've obfuscated and dodged around so much your "question" has been lost in the mad shuffle.

What was it again?

I understand I leave you dazed and confused so here is the question again.

Tell me one single ability a caucasoid has that I don't and explain how its based on race. Also provide an example of an ability a Black person has that you don't and also explain how its based on race.

That's seems pretty easy. None based solely on race.

...but..by the same token, are you saying that there are no differences between the 3 major races on the planet?

MOST competitive distance runners are negroids. MOST competitive swimmers are caucasian, for example...

There are always outliers and anomalies but there are physical, biological and medical differences in the races.
That just can't be disputed.

Last edited:

...but..by the same token, are you saying that there are no differences between the 3 major races on the planet?

MOST competitive distance runners are negroids. MOST competitive swimmers are caucasian, for example...

There are always outliers and anomalies but there are physical, biological and medical differences in the races.

Funny you use those 2 examples. I ran long distance in high school and can swim like a fish. You are getting opportunity and desire mixed up with ability. I found out later in life I was very good at snowboarding. Before that snow was not something I wanted any parts of. Yes there are differences but they do not affect your ability as I can do anything anyone else can if I want to.

I flew with white males, white females, black males, even one black female, a few Asians too. (One Japanese American LCDR would get good natured teasing on Dec 7th each year)

So...what affirmative action is this?

Funny you use those 2 examples. I ran long distance in high school and can swim like a fish.

Ok.
You are getting opportunity and desire mixed up with ability.

No. I'm not mixing anything up. Your need to reframe the statement and periodically "correct" me is very revealing/amusing, though.

I found out later in life I was very good at snowboarding. Before that snow was not something I wanted any parts of.

Ok.

Yes there are differences but they do not affect your ability as I can do anything anyone else can if I want to.

There are physical limits to what anyone can do.

no kenyan long distance runner is ever going to play defensive end...

no pygmy will ever dunk a basketball...

Maybe YOU'RE the one mixing up desire with ability.

Forum List

Back