Trash Feminist accuses me of hating women

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I was talking in Dunkin Donuts about how children need good father figures, and how the lack of fathers increases crime (the conversation stemmed from the News 12 reporter that was suspended for saying the same thing).

This woman overhears the conversation and says, "Just admit it, you really hate women..."

"What???" me and the others said...even the other liberals in the discussion were stunned...

"You're saying that single moms can't properly raise children, that they're not as good as fathers..."

"Miss, a single mother usualy fares much better than a single father when it comes to child rearing, I was commenting that the combination of both a mother and father is ideal..."

"MISOGYNIST RACIST >>>> BLAH BLAH"

Omg this woman wouldn't shut up until they asked her to leave.

I thought she was going to do what the crazed Burger King employee did to the pro-lifers.

I was talking in Dunkin Donuts about how children need good father figures, and how the lack of fathers increases crime (the conversation stemmed from the News 12 reporter that was suspended for saying the same thing).

This woman overhears the conversation and says, "Just admit it, you really hate women..."

"What???" me and the others said...even the other liberals in the discussion were stunned...

"You're saying that single moms can't properly raise children, that they're not as good as fathers..."

"Miss, a single mother usualy fares much better than a single father when it comes to child rearing, I was commenting that the combination of both a mother and father is ideal..."

I thought she was going to do what the crazed Burger King employee did to the pro-lifers.

So....she misunderstood you or took your comments the wrong way. You do that here every day.

By the way, I don't believe that you were having a discussion with liberals. Why lie like that?

Oh man DunkinDonuts coffee is the best! My wife just picked up a bag today!

Uh, what was the OP talkin' about?

So....she misunderstood you or took your comments the wrong way.

Baloney.

There is a huge list of liberals on this forum who "take comments the wrong way" as frequently and misleadingly as they can. It's the only way they can find anything to say. If they accept conservatives' statements are they are clearly meant, they lose the argument every time.

These liberals constantly lie about "what they think the conservative meant". They aren't worth the time taken to read their posts.

So....she misunderstood you or took your comments the wrong way.

Baloney.

There is a huge list of liberals on this forum who "take comments the wrong way" as frequently and misleadingly as they can. It's the only way they can find anything to say. If they accept conservatives' statements are they are clearly meant, they lose the argument every time.

These liberals constantly lie about "what they think the conservative meant". They aren't worth the time taken to read their posts.

by that?

"Miss, a single mother usually fares much better than a single father when it comes to child rearing, I was commenting that the combination of both a mother and father is ideal..."

You just experienced why the silent majority became silent in the 1970's. :D
Except back then, they traveled in two or three's and ganged up on the one which would have been you.
You were lucky to just have the one crazed lefty.
It was frightening when you had more than 2 doing it.

"Miss, a single mother usually fares much better than a single father when it comes to child rearing, I was commenting that the combination of both a mother and father is ideal..."

Except back then, they traveled in two or three's and ganged up on the one which would have been you.

aw cute, rightwingnuts in two's. lol

aw cute, rightwingnuts in two's. lol

No- rightwing one
Liberals in two's and three's :lol:

Forum List

Back