Transphobic California Gov. Gavin Newsom suggests that men can’t get pregnant

It's too late for the Pychocrats to try and reverse their crazy far left agenda.

It's delightful. It's like that moment on a roller coaster ride where the car reaches the summit of a long, steep climb, and the rider looks forward to the thrill of the rocket ride down the other side, only to reach the top, look down and see the track in flames and crumbling.

Enjoy the ride, leftist ghouls. No, you don't get your money back.

Disgusting and a setback for the rights of the alphabet soup group and all Americans. He should resign immediately.

First off a man getting pregnant is as likely as I am to wake beside Ana de Armas, wait I have a better chance than a man getting pregnant and I have no chance in hell!

Next, California can have all the abortions they want it is their State, but they can not dictate what Texas does!

Disgusting and a setback for the rights of the alphabet soup group and all Americans. He should resign immediately.

My God! Some soft spoken Homosexual with a lisp and a limp wrist needs to scratch his eyes out. I always knew he was one of those.

Forum List

Back