Transphobic California Gov. Gavin Newsom suggests that men can’t get pregnant

Please excuse the author of this thread, he(?), her(?) or it(?) is so intent on getting attention is so much in need of attention this, this is the genre from him(?), her(?) or It(?).

"The male seahorse is equipped with a brood pouch on the ventral, or front-facing, side of the tail. When mating, the female seahorse deposits up to 1,500 eggs in the male's pouch. The male carries the eggs for 9 to 45 days until the seahorses emerge fully developed, but very small. The young are then released into the water, and the male often mates again within hours or days during the breeding season." -- Wikipedia's "Seahorse" ...

Mother Nature's way ahead of you ...

Please excuse the author of this thread, he(?), her(?) or it(?) is so intent on getting attention is so much in need of attention this, this is the genre from him(?), her(?) or It(?).
so you are saying men and women are biologically different?

wow

so you are saying men and women are biologically different?

wow
No, what I said and you didn't post had nothing to do with my response to the Governors statement. Men cannot become pregnant, taken out of context.

No, what I said and you didn't post had nothing to do with my response to the Governors statement. Men cannot become pregnant, taken out of context.
if men can’t become pregnant, then are they not biologically different then women who can?

if men can’t become pregnant, then are they not biologically different then women who can?
Wry Rye is in deep deep kimchi with his Progressive overlords who are now reevaluating his social credit standing. I mean if he doesn't believe men can be birthing people what other tenants of Progressive Faith is he only paying lip service?

Forum List

Back