NY Attorney General Says She was PROUD to Have an Abortion

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
These defiant leftists are really going overboard. Walking into an abortion clinic is, at a minimum, a solemn moment when a budding life is about to be snuffed out. Only a monster would be “proud” of what she was about to do to her own child.

These defiant leftists are really going overboard. Walking into an abortion clinic is, at a minimum, a solemn moment when a budding life is about to be snuffed out. Only a monster would be “proud” of what she was about to do to her own child.

Does she have any that made it out The Box alive?

How do you explain that?....Mommy Mommy why didn't you terminate me instad?

A lot of women that have had one regretted having it.

How rude to all the tranny men who will never have a chance to murder a baby.
Can you imagine the pain the he/she's are going through hearing her brag about the infanticide they will never get to enjoy themselves?

That's a micro-aggression & she should be cancelled

Hang on Sloopy said:
if you know how to cook em right...What the hay?

That'd be funny if it wasn't just around the corner. They don't want us eating beef, chicken, meat products. I don't know...what about fish? or will the king just say we are not allowed to take from his wildlife which is likely. We've found out that Planned Butcherhood is harvesting baby parts and other tissue from these babies....some must be born and then harvested. Aborted fetal material i have heard, don't know, is in our food products and fast food!! WHY!! We're just a hop skip and a jump from using these little bodies as party food.

How rude to all the tranny men who will never have a chance to murder a baby.
Can you imagine the pain the he/she's are going through hearing her brag about the infanticide they will never get to enjoy themselves?

That's a micro-aggression & she should be cancelled
Actually, I think it’s painful for couples who aren’t able to conceive. Here they are, struggling for perhaps years to have a child of their own, and they have to hear some cold-hearted witch brag about killing her unborn child.

The Klanocrats are trying to hype the RvW leak into a hysteria to give them an issue for the midterm elections.

Actually, I think it’s painful for couples who aren’t able to conceive. Here they are, struggling for perhaps years to have a child of their own, and they have to hear some cold-hearted witch brag about killing her unborn child.
We need to go back to the days of shaming these wretched women

Forum List

Back