Transgender wrestler wins second straight Texas girls' high school title

Mack Beggs, transgender wrestler, wins Texas girls’ high school title
CYPRESS, Texas — For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

LOL be proud trendy's you've proved your love on this one so much so your own kids were sacrificed . Now a tranny can go to school in place of your child because you helped awwww sooo sweet.

Only one man has ever won the WWE Women's title, Harvey Whippleman.

10 Most Obscure Title Wins In WWE History

Beauty contests usually have rules, that you must be a born female to enter. Why can't sports do the same?

"Beauty contests usually have rules, that you must be a born female to enter"

Huh ? Where the heck did you hear that ? Not a chance that's true here in 2019.

Get with the times !

This was a rule on all beauty contests that Trump owned or sponsored.

I dismissed this thread, first of all because "MindWars". Second, I really don't care how Texas runs its high school athletics. If I had a daughter who liked athletic competition, and our local government was allowing what is essentially "doping", I might have a complaint. But if Texas wants to encourage that sort of thing, it's their business.

I dismissed this thread, first of all because "MindWars". Second, I really don't care how Texas runs its high school athletics. If I had a daughter who liked athletic competition, and our local government was allowing what is essentially "doping", I might have a complaint. But if Texas wants to encourage that sort of thing, it's their business.
No because if they win in Texas, then they will next export it to your school district too and put a damn 300 pound tranny to fight your daughter at your tournament.

No because if they win in Texas, then they will next export it to your school district too and put a damn 300 pound tranny to fight your daughter at your tournament.

Whatever. I always thought athletic competition was kind of silly for exactly this reason. They can 'export' whatever they want.

CYPRESS, Texas — For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

LOL be proud trendy's you've proved your love on this one so much so your own kids were sacrificed . Now a tranny can go to school in place of your child because you helped awwww sooo sweet.

How is left wing feminism working out for women?

Beauty contests usually have rules, that you must be a born female to enter. Why can't sports do the same?
You think so?
Transgender beauty queen breaks barriers - Beauty Pageants - Indiatimes
Male Miss Universe contestant 'represented all women' - WND - WND
Disgraceful. This will further lower women's already dismal interest in contests and soon we will get nothing but afghani dancing boys.
Now that could be entertaining. Who gets to take them home after the match like they do in Afghhanistan?

How is left wing feminism working out for women?

Well now they have to fight male domination from these trannies too, so they will be happy to grow not 300 pound pot bellies buy 600 pound ones.

You think so?
Disgraceful. This will further lower women's already dismal interest in contests and soon we will get nothing but afghani dancing boys.
Now that could be entertaining. Who gets to take them home after the match like they do in Afghhanistan?
The judges and the organizers and the university selection coaches?

You think so?
The judges and the organisers and the university selection coaches?
All of them? That’s a bit rough on the ‘boys’. In Afghanistan only one tribal chief usually get to take one home.

Thing is, they can simply claim they are a woman and compete. I don't think it should be allowed unless they actually go through the full transformation. Otherwise, they are still men with much more strength.

Anyone can claim anything.

50767660_2398515370172744_2726093408664813568_n.jpg

Forum List

Back