Transgender navy seal to run for office

So much for righties supporting the soldiers.

I guess that only applies to people they like.

LOL...so now you have to be a certain political party to support troops? That freak should be stripped of ALL former ranks and titles and awards it may have gotten for being a disgrace to the uniform.

Sexually Confused - a type of mental illness where man believes his dick signifies he's a woman, or where a woman believes her vagina makes her a man. Commonly associcated with other sexual perversions such as pedophilia (thinking children are adults), necrophilia (believing dead people are alive) and beastialty (believing animals are consenting humans) and homosexuality (believing that copulation with the same sex will produce a child).

God bless America.

Some countries behead gays. Some would imprison this person.

In America. ...a transgender former special forces member....can legally run for office, be given a fair shot on the ballot....and we the people can, if we choose, elect this person to office.

THIS is what makes America great. Never forget that.

Transgenders are clearly delusional. It is impossible for a person to be other than what they are born as. A boy born as a boy is a boy in a boy’s body.

Transgenders are clearly delusional. It is impossible for a person to be other than what they are born as. A boy born as a boy is a boy in a boy’s body.

I can't immagine why anyone would vote for a delusional person.

God bless America.

Some countries behead gays. Some would imprison this person.

In America. ...a transgender former special forces member....can legally run for office, be given a fair shot on the ballot....and we the people can, if we choose, elect this person to office.

THIS is what makes America great. Never forget that.
The US is the leader when it comes to degeneracy and actually promoting it instead of forbidding it and getting help for those that need it.Its Maryland. Wouldn't surprise me if you people elected this freak.

Forum List

Back