Transgender navy seal to run for office

That is the essence of the issue. You people, you homophobes, do not respect people based on something entirely irrelevant. You will dismiss totally all aspects of character that do count: such as self sacrifice, bravery, kindness, service, hard-working, responsible, etc. None of that matters to you bigots, only what someone does with another adult in the privacy of the bedroom. That act alone, in your dirty, mean spirited little minds negates everything good and valuable in a human being.

Here's the news: if there is a god and this god punishes us after death, the real punishment will be for those with ugly, vicious, mean minds and hearts, not for personal, physical acts one does with another in bed.

Seriously, I mean seriously, do you really think God is that petty?
We're talking about someone with a mental illness. No one said a mentally ill person can't do pushups, be a hero in war or help old ladies across the street. What we oppose is enabling their disability by catering to it and humoring them with surgery and hormones. He needs help, not a pat on the back.

What some of you oppose is this person keeping their honors and benefits from 20 years of military service.

Since someone said "That freak should be stripped of ALL former ranks and titles and awards it may have gotten for being a disgrace to the uniform", it is obvious.

That is the essence of the issue. You people, you homophobes, do not respect people based on something entirely irrelevant. You will dismiss totally all aspects of character that do count: such as self sacrifice, bravery, kindness, service, hard-working, responsible, etc. None of that matters to you bigots, only what someone does with another adult in the privacy of the bedroom. That act alone, in your dirty, mean spirited little minds negates everything good and valuable in a human being.

Here's the news: if there is a god and this god punishes us after death, the real punishment will be for those with ugly, vicious, mean minds and hearts, not for personal, physical acts one does with another in bed.

We're talking about someone with a mental illness. No one said a mentally ill person can't do pushups, be a hero in war or help old ladies across the street. What we oppose is enabling their disability by catering to it and humoring them with surgery and hormones. He needs help, not a pat on the back.
What some of you oppose is this person keeping their honors and benefits from 20 years of military service.

Since someone said "That freak should be stripped of ALL former ranks and titles and awards it may have gotten for being a disgrace to the uniform", it is obvious.
I'm not 'some of you'. I'm not the spokesperson for your opposition and never said that. I would oppose him going to the VA for a sex change though.

You will dismiss totally all aspects of character that do count: such as self sacrifice, bravery, kindness, service, hard-working, responsible, etc. None of that matters to you bigots, only what someone does with another adult in the privacy of the bedroom. That act alone, in your dirty, mean spirited little minds negates everything good and valuable in a human being.
Hah, ok, and what will be soldiers' opinion? Will they eat out of his hand? Need to conduct a poll among the soldiers :badgrin:
Seriously, why are you talking about God? Is this thread about religion seriously?
Most people use religion to justify their homophobia. How do you justify yours?

I'm not 'some of you'. I'm not the spokesperson for your opposition and never said that. I would oppose him going to the VA for a sex change though.

I guess I am guilty of the same error as the "you liberals" that gets tossed around. I do not care about whether this person is trans or not. I was arguing against the comments that talk about a decorated veteran being stripped of his rank, titles, and awards.

"Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).[1][2][3] It can be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, or hatred, may be based on irrational fear, and is sometimes related to religious beliefs.[4]" wiki
I don't agree with the thug mentality, does that make me a thugaphobe?
Wow. Aren't you a clever DICK.

"Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).[1][2][3] It can be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, or hatred, may be based on irrational fear, and is sometimes related to religious beliefs.[4]" wiki
I don't agree with the thug mentality, does that make me a thugaphobe?
Wow. Aren't you a clever DICK.
Yep, and dicks are for chicks. In a mentally stable world.

As for this person's mental instability, he managed to have a 20 year career in a physically and mentally demanding field without ever letting anyone know how he felt. I don't think it will effect his ability to do the job as a politician.

God bless America.

Some countries behead gays. Some would imprison this person.

In America. ...a transgender former special forces member....can legally run for office, be given a fair shot on the ballot....and we the people can, if we choose, elect this person to office.

THIS is what makes America great. Never forget that.
The US is the leader when it comes to degeneracy and actually promoting it instead of forbidding it and getting help for those that need it.Its Maryland. Wouldn't surprise me if you people elected this freak.
OMG..are you that sick?

You want to forbid homosexuality, and transgender stuff?

Do tell, what will be the punishment?...I can't wait....

Hey, why don't you consider beheading them!...that seems to work well
Hanging seems fine.

God bless America.

In America. ...a transgender former special forces member....can legally run for office, be given a fair shot on the ballot....and we the people can, if we choose, elect this person to office.

The US is the leader when it comes to degeneracy and actually promoting it instead of forbidding it and getting help for those that need it.Its Maryland. Wouldn't surprise me if you people elected this freak.
OMG..are you that sick?

Hanging seems fine.

Sure it does. But then, wanting to kill everyone who isn't white heterosexual seems to be a common theme for you.

Too bad there are so few who agree with you. The person mentioned in the OP served 20 years in the US Navy. He served with distinction and valor. He was a member of one of the finest special ops teams on the planet. And for 20 years he focused only on his job. Now, after he retires, you want to remove all his medals, benefits, and honors because you dislike what he wants to be or do. How noble of you to have enjoyed the fruits of his protection, and then turn on him like a mad dog. It sure takes courage to sit back, in safety, and complain about what everyone else is doing wrong.

God bless America.

OMG..are you that sick?

Hanging seems fine.
You're a sick homicidal racist idiot and I hope you die alone

God bless America.

OMG..are you that sick?

Hanging seems fine.

Sure it does. But then, wanting to kill everyone who isn't white heterosexual seems to be a common theme for you.

Too bad there are so few who agree with you. The person mentioned in the OP served 20 years in the US Navy. He served with distinction and valor. He was a member of one of the finest special ops teams on the planet. And for 20 years he focused only on his job. Now, after he retires, you want to remove all his medals, benefits, and honors because you dislike what he wants to be or do. How noble of you to have enjoyed the fruits of his protection, and then turn on him like a mad dog. It sure takes courage to sit back, in safety, and complain about what everyone else is doing wrong.
Who wants to remove his honorarium and benefits? Did someone say that? I missed it.

He will have to make his case for holding office. If he makes his case he will be elected. If he doesn't he won't be elected. If his pitch is to vote for him because he's trans he will end up like Clay Aiken who ran on a platform of Elect Me I'm Gay and lost.

God bless America.

OMG..are you that sick?

Hanging seems fine.

Who wants to remove his honorarium and benefits? Did someone say that? I missed it.

He will have to make his case for holding office. If he makes his case he will be elected. If he doesn't he won't be elected. If his pitch is to vote for him because he's trans he will end up like Clay Aiken who ran on a platform of Elect Me I'm Gay and lost.

Odium. Post #10

God bless America.

OMG..are you that sick?

Hanging seems fine.

Very Natzi-esque

God bless America.

OMG..are you that sick?

Hanging seems fine.
You're a sick homicidal racist idiot and I hope you die alone
Snivel Snivel....want a tissue?

Forum List

Back