Transgender navy seal to run for office

So much for righties supporting the soldiers.

I guess that only applies to people they like.
Yeah, right. Like supporting the troops mean you support Private Manning.
This guy/gal hasn't committed any military infractions, like Manning did, so what's the basis for your comparison again?
Many do support his actions so I was talking about the sex change. That WAS the topic. Not supporting the mutilation of a service member isn't the same as not supporting the troops. Your basis is way off.
God...why am I doing this?

My shrink told me this site was bad for me.

LOL...so now you have to be a certain political party to support troops? That freak should be stripped of ALL former ranks and titles and awards it may have gotten for being a disgrace to the uniform.
Why? Is what she has done medically somehow gone against the UCMJ? And did she transition while she was serving? Or afterwards?

And why do people like you get so upset with what someone else does as long as it isn't illegal?

You lefties get upset with what cops do..."even when it isnt illegal". Just sayin.
I do? Where have I done that? Show me where I've gotten upset with cops for doing something legal.

Um...95% of all left wing comments regarding cops on USMB is about them just not liking what a cop legally did. You must have missed the whole Ferguson debacle.
But...that's not what you said, was it. You said "you lefties"...which very clearly including me. So, once again....where have I done that? Show me where I got upset with cops for doing something legal.

Congress is already packed with mentally-ill people who have *snapped* by having too much power, why not have this guy join the ranks there?

When patently mentally ill people (for real folks) start running our country, I mean the ones like this guy who OBVIOUSLY *snapped* and lost his cookies from too much machismo and action (hence the extreme subconscious desire to access his softer side), we are in BIG TROUBLE socially.

Check out this thread and understand that the people declaring that "transgenderism" (a thing that does not exist, he'll never have a womb no matter how much healthy tissue he amputates foolishly) as "normal" are members of a cult that does not use science anymore to come to conclusions for public consumption: Prince s Trust Survey The Voices of the Voteless Children in Gay Marriage Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Congress is already packed with mentally-ill people who have *snapped* by having too much power, why not have this guy join the ranks there?

When patently mentally ill people (for real folks) start running our country, I mean the ones like this guy who OBVIOUSLY *snapped* and lost his cookies from too much machismo and action (hence the extreme subconscious desire to access his softer side), we are in BIG TROUBLE socially.

Check out this thread and understand that the people declaring that "transgenderism" (a thing that does not exist, he'll never have a womb no matter how much healthy tissue he amputates foolishly) as "normal" are members of a cult that does not use science anymore to come to conclusions for public consumption: Prince s Trust Survey The Voices of the Voteless Children in Gay Marriage Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Still desperately seeking attention for your lost cause, Sil?

He will make his case to the people in his district who will vote for him or not.

He will make his case to the people in his district who will vote for him or not.
Yes, and his case is:

"Hi, I'm so crazy and unstable as to completely deny my subconscious urge to throw off my violent side and instead turn it into a fad-farce self-diagnosis (or worse, a diagnosis from the erstwhile APA) of transgenderism so I can hack off my genitals, render myself incontinent and sexually numb and pretend (always pretend) to be a woman...and then statistically later, after I've received proper counseling and self-reflection that my base issues haven't changed in spite of the self-amputating mulitation surgery, want to do a reversal to try to be a man again.....VOTE FOR ME!"

Yes, and his case is:

"Hi, I'm so crazy and unstable as to completely deny my subconscious urge to throw off my violent side and instead turn it into a fad-farce self-diagnosis (or worse, a diagnosis from the erstwhile APA) of transgenderism so I can hack off my genitals, render myself incontinent and sexually numb and pretend (always pretend) to be a woman...and then statistically later, after I've received proper counseling and self-reflection that my base issues haven't changed in spite of the self-amputating mulitation surgery, want to do a reversal to try to be a man again.....VOTE FOR ME!"
That's why he will lose. When he loses he will claim transgender discrimination.

It's no different than Michael Sam trying to be a football player ot Jason Collins trying to be a basketball player. They both thought that simply being gay was enough. When they could not perform it wasn't their inability to perform, it was being gay. The built in excuse for failure.

Well isn't that special

so he can't make up his mind what sex they want to be and we are suppose to trust that person?

Good God I would love to see who some of you are in the flesh.

We don't have people out here who have that kind of intolerance. Or at least they're not coming out and hating that way.

Truely amazing
Obuthole and the left are the biggest haters. Bunch of commie retarded faggots.

Well isn't that special

so he can't make up his mind what sex they want to be and we are suppose to trust that person?
Since when has what sex a person is ever had anything to do with trustworthyness?
Nothing, unless through untreated mental illness he self-amputates his sexual organs in a sad sham of trying to imitate the opposite gender, which he will never, ever be.

Then there are trust issues. Being born a man or a woman? No problem. Being patently mentally ill? HUGE problem..

LOL...so now you have to be a certain political party to support troops? That freak should be stripped of ALL former ranks and titles and awards it may have gotten for being a disgrace to the uniform.

Why? When Christopher Beck was in the military he managed to pass BUD/S training. 80% of the men who start that school do not finish. He spent 20 years as a Navy SEAL, was decorated for his actions and bravery (including a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart), and was part of SEAL Team 6. He never came out during his career. Only after his retirement did he come out as a trans.

No, Christopher/Kirsten Beck earned every honor, medal, commendation and benefit from the US Navy.

Why? When Christopher Beck was in the military he managed to pass BUD/S training. 80% of the men who start that school do not finish. He spent 20 years as a Navy SEAL, was decorated for his actions and bravery (including a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart), and was part of SEAL Team 6. He never came out during his career. Only after his retirement did he come out as a trans.

No, Christopher/Kirsten Beck earned every honor, medal, commendation and benefit from the US Navy.

You bet your ass he did.

Surving hell week is something not to many can do and if he was part of SEAL team 6 then he more than one tough son of a bitch.

I'm sure his teammates could care less about his sexual orientation as long as he did his job and had they're backs.

Some people take this sexual orientation crap to the extreme. Catch a clue. Gays and those practicins trans gender have been out there since the first war was ever fought.

Wonder how many of the 300 Spartans were gay? No one can say those guys weren't tough as nails.

What a fucking idiot. The issue of his sexuality has nothing to do with his bravery, self sacrifice, service to the country, et al.

That is the essence of the issue. You people, you homophobes, do not respect people based on something entirely irrelevant. You will dismiss totally all aspects of character that do count: such as self sacrifice, bravery, kindness, service, hard-working, responsible, etc. None of that matters to you bigots, only what someone does with another adult in the privacy of the bedroom. That act alone, in your dirty, mean spirited little minds negates everything good and valuable in a human being.

Here's the news: if there is a god and this god punishes us after death, the real punishment will be for those with ugly, vicious, mean minds and hearts, not for personal, physical acts one does with another in bed.

Seriously, I mean seriously, do you really think God is that petty?

Last edited:
You will dismiss totally all aspects of character that do count: such as self sacrifice, bravery, kindness, service, hard-working, responsible, etc. None of that matters to you bigots, only what someone does with another adult in the privacy of the bedroom. That act alone, in your dirty, mean spirited little minds negates everything good and valuable in a human being.
Hah, ok, and what will be soldiers' opinion? Will they eat out of his hand? Need to conduct a poll among the soldiers :badgrin:
Here's the news: if there is a god and this god punishes us after death, the real punishment will be for those with ugly, vicious, mean minds and hearts, not for personal, physical acts one does with another in bed.
Seriously, why are you talking about God? Is this thread about religion seriously?

That is the essence of the issue. You people, you homophobes, do not respect people based on something entirely irrelevant. You will dismiss totally all aspects of character that do count: such as self sacrifice, bravery, kindness, service, hard-working, responsible, etc. None of that matters to you bigots, only what someone does with another adult in the privacy of the bedroom. That act alone, in your dirty, mean spirited little minds negates everything good and valuable in a human being.

We're talking about someone with a mental illness. No one said a mentally ill person can't do pushups, be a hero in war or help old ladies across the street. What we oppose is enabling their disability by catering to it and humoring them with surgery and hormones. He needs help, not a pat on the back.

Forum List

Back