Transgender navy seal to run for office

God bless America.

Some countries behead gays. Some would imprison this person.

In America. ...a transgender former special forces member....can legally run for office, be given a fair shot on the ballot....and we the people can, if we choose, elect this person to office.

THIS is what makes America great. Never forget that.
The US is the leader when it comes to degeneracy and actually promoting it instead of forbidding it and getting help for those that need it.Its Maryland. Wouldn't surprise me if you people elected this freak.
OMG..are you that sick?

You want to forbid homosexuality, and transgender stuff?

Do tell, what will be the punishment?...I can't wait....

Hey, why don't you consider beheading them!...that seems to work well

So much for righties supporting the soldiers.

I guess that only applies to people they like.

LOL...so now you have to be a certain political party to support troops? That freak should be stripped of ALL former ranks and titles and awards it may have gotten for being a disgrace to the uniform.
Why? Is what she has done medically somehow gone against the UCMJ? And did she transition while she was serving? Or afterwards?

And why do people like you get so upset with what someone else does as long as it isn't illegal?

LOL...so now you have to be a certain political party to support troops? That freak should be stripped of ALL former ranks and titles and awards it may have gotten for being a disgrace to the uniform.
Why? Is what she has done medically somehow gone against the UCMJ? And did she transition while she was serving? Or afterwards?

And why do people like you get so upset with what someone else does as long as it isn't illegal?
He doesn't know why he's angry. But he's found a way to hide whatever baggage makes him act out with moral outrage towards those who make him feel icky. Or un-manly.

Maybe his Dad was a bully, or he got beat up as a kid. Intolerant people like that almost always have some damage at the root of their intolerant hatred

You lefties get upset with what cops do..."even when it isnt illegal". Just sayin.

God bless America.

In America. ...a transgender former special forces member....can legally run for office, be given a fair shot on the ballot....and we the people can, if we choose, elect this person to office.

Who the hell are you and what have you done with bucs90? You're not following the Republican script!

Good God I would love to see who some of you are in the flesh.

We don't have people out here who have that kind of intolerance. Or at least they're not coming out and hating that way.

Truely amazing

God bless America.

Who the hell are you and what have you done with bucs90? You're not following the Republican script!

Well...true freedom and the American idea is that all law abiding people have a fair shot.

We dont kill gay people here.
We dont deny them a fair and equal shot at office.
We dont rig our elections like Russia to ensure the statis quo stays put.

I think its wonderful that a transgender former SEAL has the right to but a name on a ballot and see what happens. And people can vote how they please. If a midget clown and a man who thinks he is a pelican in a past life wanna run...go ahead. See what happens.

I personally wouldnt vote for this person. But that, too, Iis America's way. Watching revolutionary war shows like Turn and the outstanding history channel series Sons of Liberty can remind a person why we WANT a society where people like this are entitled to an equal chance. And where people like us have a right to vote how we please.

Last edited:

Yeah, right. Like supporting the troops mean you support Private Manning.
This guy/gal hasn't committed any military infractions, like Manning did, so what's the basis for your comparison again?
Many do support his actions so I was talking about the sex change. That WAS the topic. Not supporting the mutilation of a service member isn't the same as not supporting the troops. Your basis is way off.

You lefties get upset with what cops do..."even when it isnt illegal". Just sayin.
I do? Where have I done that? Show me where I've gotten upset with cops for doing something legal.

I do? Where have I done that? Show me where I've gotten upset with cops for doing something legal.

Um...95% of all left wing comments regarding cops on USMB is about them just not liking what a cop legally did. You must have missed the whole Ferguson debacle.

Um...95% of all left wing comments regarding cops on USMB is about them just not liking what a cop legally did. You must have missed the whole Ferguson debacle.
How soon the forget. It didn't take them long after 911 to forget how to be Americans.

Forum List

Back