Transgender Day

Uh, no; that is not what Christian salvation is based on.
To believe differently would in fact say you disagree with what God created, that is sin, he created male and female and did not make a mistake in any of these cases of people trying to change!

Easter has been around for millenniums.
As an evil pagan tradition possibly but as a christian tradition its only been around a few thousand at max.

People cross dressing predates the modern celebration of Easter.

A choice between to fictions?

The Christian god doesn't exist. It's about power mortal leaders use to subjugate the weak-minded through a combination of fear and fairy tales.
I will simply pray for you. God does exist, you do believe deep down. You have simply suppressed the truth. the innate knowledge of God is in everyone

I will simply pray for you. God does exist, you do believe deep down. You have simply suppressed the truth. the innate knowledge of God is in everyone
Yes. God does exist. The one true God and not the fake Christian god.

Your prayers to your fake god are empty but welcome nonetheless. I have already found and embraced the one true God so my place is established. You on the other hand have a long but rewarding journey ahead of you. I will pray you are strong enough to undertake it.

Well said.

My earliest memory of knowing God comes from about age five, and I was not raised by a religious family so I had never had God explained to me.

Many millions of Catholics pray for them every day.

Well said.

My earliest memory of knowing God comes from about age five, and I was not raised by a religious family so I had never had God explained to me.

Many millions of Catholics pray for them every day.

That is how pervasive the fake god of Christians and Catholics has become. They just want your money.

It's just another victim of lies that ultimately will lead to never knowing the truth.

Is that a fact anyone is disputing? Most people do fall neatly into either male or female though it's important to note that the number of people born intersex or with DSDs are around the same number of people born with red hair. However we aren't talking about biological sex when we're talking about the trans community, that is a reference to social gender.

You being an authority on this matter is all in your head.
Never said I was an “authority “…that’s your claim…But, mental illness can be genetic…

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

365 days in a year, and 15 years ago they chose March 31. It happens to be Easter this year. Won't be again until 2086.

Forum List

Back