Transgender 1st Grader Wins Civil Rights Case...

I can't begin to say how much this improved my life. Because it didn't'. Like giving turtles the right of way on a highway. It's blow against people that want common sense. Great! Why is this such a good thing? Transgendered folks need rights? Is that even in the Constitution? We ALL have the same rights, that isn't enough?

coy-mathis_3-620x343.jpg

^If I didn't know any better... And I do because my 7 1/2 and 5-year-olds were 2 and 3 not that long ago...

I'd say that's a 2 or 3-year old image of Coy in Drag. :thup:

Interesting that there is a lack of little Boy 18 month old pics, eh?...

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]

:)

peace..

^No Comment [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]?... :rofl:

He looks younger and in Drag Compared to your Pic where he's "Cranky" and the Parents want the Media to Portray it as being about being dressed like the Boy he is.

peace...

^How old is that little boy [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]?...

peace...

coy-mathis_3-620x343.jpg

^If I didn't know any better... And I do because my 7 1/2 and 5-year-olds were 2 and 3 not that long ago...

I'd say that's a 2 or 3-year old image of Coy in Drag. :thup:

Interesting that there is a lack of little Boy 18 month old pics, eh?...

peace..

He looks younger and in Drag Compared to your Pic where he's "Cranky" and the Parents want the Media to Portray it as being about being dressed like the Boy he is.

peace...

peace...

I posted a pic when he was dressed as a boy. I am sorry you still missed it.

peace...

peace...

How Old do you Think Coy is in my Pic?...

The Pic you Posted was Staged by the way and he's WAY older than the Drag Pic I posted. :thup:

coy-mathis_3-620x343.jpg

You KNOW that he's much younger than you want to Admit when they were Dressing him like a girl.

I had no Idea you could be this Dishonest Lu~Lu...

I has a Sad for you. :(

peace...

peace...

The Pic you Posted was Staged by the way and he's WAY older than the Drag Pic I posted. :thup:

coy-mathis_3-620x343.jpg

You KNOW that he's much younger than you want to Admit when they were Dressing him like a girl.

peace...

Staged? I feel sad for you.

So you are stating a military heterosexual family turned their child into a transgender and dressed him in drag? Then staged a picture from when he was younger just in case they might gain national attention.
It's kind of like Obama's grandparents faking a birth announcement just in case he might be President one day.

coy-mathis_3-620x343.jpg

peace...

So you are stating a military heterosexual family turned their child into a transgender and dressed him in drag? Then staged a picture from when he was younger just in case they might gain national attention.
It's kind of like Obama's grandparents faking a birth announcement just in case he might be President one day.

How old does Coy look in that pic lu-lu?...

Try to be Honest.

And remember Twat... Tim McVeigh was Honorably Discharged.

peace...

coy-mathis_3-620x343.jpg

peace...

Try to be Honest.

peace...

Tim McVeigh?

You are sick.

How old does Coy look to you in that pic with the wings?...

peace...

I don't know? 3
Why does it matter? The kid wearing butterfly wings doesn't prove her parents forced her to dress in drag.

Try to be Honest.

peace...

Tim McVeigh?

You are sick.

You're the Sick Fuck who tried to Tie their Military History to Cross Dressing a Toddler... :thup:

peace...

How old does Coy look to you in that pic with the wings?...

peace...

I don't know? 3
Why does it matter? The kid wearing butterfly wings doesn't prove her parents forced her to dress in drag.

You're such a hard-on... :rofl:

Run along now and be Dishonest somewhere else lu~lu. :thup:

peace...

Dishonest?
I think the person comparing the dad to McVeigh is dishonest. I think the person claiming her parents had some master plan to turn her into a girl is dishonest.
You couldn't be honest to save your life, you care more about intolerance and dramatics.

I don't know? 3

peace...

Dishonest?
I think the person comparing the dad to McVeigh is dishonest. I think the person claiming her parents had some master plan to turn her into a girl is dishonest.
You couldn't be honest to save your life, you care more about intolerance and dramatics.

Next time you Feel the Need to use the "Military" as some kind of Excuse for Parents Cross Dressing a Toddler... Don't.

And Fuck you. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Dishonest?

Next time you Feel the Need to use the "Military" as some kind of Excuse for Parents Cross Dressing a Toddler... Don't.

And Fuck you. :thup:

peace...

As an excuse? :lol: So dishonest.

Why is that every story I read on this says she transitioned into being a girl at 4?
And that they discovered signs, such as dressing in girls clothes at 18 months?

Why is that every story I read on this says she transitioned into being a girl at 4?

Why is that you want to excuse this Child Abuse?...

Why would you bring up the Military in this Discussion that has ZERO to do with the Military and be like that Miserable **** Bodecea?

So many Questions in Life... So little Time.

peace...

Why would you bring up the Military in this Discussion that has ZERO to do with the Military and be like that Miserable **** Bodecea?

peace...

The only miserable **** here is you.
I brought up the military because of the way you are painting her parents.
You are a dishonest bigot.
Your other thread is a joke. You speak about liberal intolerance as you spew bigoted bullshit everywhere. Dumb fuck hypocrite is all you are.
Go whine about me bringing up he is Marine to someone who doesn't see through your stupid games. Or best yet go stalk bod some more. All you are is a obsessed stalker who can't let shit go.
Do you play the victim in every day life too?

peace...

The only miserable **** here is you.
I brought up the military because of the way you are painting her parents.
You are a dishonest bigot.
Your other thread is a joke. You speak about liberal intolerance as you spew bigoted bullshit everywhere. Dumb fuck hypocrite is all you are.
Go whine about me bringing up he is Marine to someone who doesn't see through your stupid games. Or best yet go stalk bod some more. All you are is a obsessed stalker who can't let shit go.
Do you play the victim in every day life too?

You brought up the Military because Twats like you LOVE to Abuse Military Service in online Debates...

Whether or not ANYONE in the Family Served is ENTIRELY Irrelevant and that's why I mentioned McVeigh... And you Understood EXACTLY what I meant as could be seen by your Emotional Reaction. :thup:

It's so Fucking Weak and those of you who do it are Shameless. :thup:

And those people are Abusing that little boy.

I'm Sorry you Approve of it.

peace...

Forum List

Back