Trans Terrorist Manifesto Illustrates Need To Outlaw Transgenderism

And there it is...

You are basically defending a tranny's terrorist attack against a God fearing Christian patriot...

Don't be daft. The redneck attacked the trannie. I was relating a story about a trannie defending himself from an assault by a hate-monger.

What, you think they shouldn't fight back? Good luck with that plan.

Wow, really good point Buffy... but didn't a tranny just shoot up a school?

And where did I demonize a whole race?
Ya'll keep pushing the white supremist domestic terrorist threat button but it's usually a crazed leftist committing mass murders. :oops8:

It's almost like you want to lose every argument :slap:
By the way, when you folks claim "oh , that guy was just a crazed leftist" -- that is the laziest of deflections...Yall tried with the dude who drove to El Paso to murder hispanics because he bought into the demonization of brown people.....even posted this before it happened...

_00.rac008 (30).jpg

Again...why is there this need to feel like you have to deflect from a guy who LITERALLY TELLS YOU HE IS DOING IT BECAUSE OF WHITE SUPREMACY?

Being a white supremacist isn't synonymous with being a right-winger/conservative or Republican....but you morons are so mediocre and fragile that you defend it by reflex..

Don't be daft. The redneck attacked the trannie. I was relating a story about a trannie defending himself from an assault by a hate-monger.

What, you think they shouldn't fight back? Good luck with that plan.
But the tranny provoked the whole thing by being a tranny...do you think the redneck (which is a racial slur) would have done anything to the tranny if he wasn't a tranny?

By the way, when you folks claim "oh , that guy was just a crazed leftist" -- that is the laziest of deflections...Yall tried with the dude who drove to El Paso to murder hispanics because he bought into the demonization of brown people.....even posted this before it happened...

View attachment 770379

Again...why is there this need to feel like you have to deflect from a guy who LITERALLY TELLS YOU HE IS DOING IT BECAUSE OF WHITE SUPREMACY?

Being a white supremacist isn't synonymous with being a right-winger/conservative or Republican....but you morons are so mediocre and fragile that you defend it by reflex..

Never happened. It was people like you, and you cheered.

But the tranny provoked the whole thing by being a tranny...do you think the redneck (which is a racial slur) would have done anything to the tranny if he wasn't a tranny?

I am a redneck. I use the term.

I don't give a damn whether the redneck THINKS the trannie deserved it. He didn't.

Awhile we are on the subject, you are advocation violence against a few to keep the following what YOU want. That is the definition of terrorism. I hate to break it to you, but the kkk was a domestic terrorist organization.

Never happened. It was people like you, and you cheered.
So the El Paso shooting never happened?

Cool.....

How about the Buffalo shooting? Same deflection? He was a leftist? or it never happened?

How about the Pittsburgh shooting? Never happened?

The shooting in Nashville happened....it was a trans person who did it.....the person could have very well did it to attack Christians...all of it happened......nobody is calling it a false flag, nobody is saying the kids who died were crisis actors, none of it...

But you dic suckers have a long history of doing that when you are trying to deflect...why?

Alex Jones to pay extra $473m damages over 'fake Sandy Hook' claim

and...

I don't give a damn whether the redneck THINKS the trannie deserved it. He didn't.

Awhile we are on the subject, you are advocation violence against a few to keep the following what YOU want. That is the definition of terrorism. I hate to break it to you, but the kkk was a domestic terrorist organization.
I am making the case that violence against minorities is a good thing....I will give the KKK credit...they were just freedom fighters who knew that darkies were beasts who wanted to rape white women -- and the KKK was just trying to fight back....

Conservatives again out of weakness -- abandoned the KKK out of fear of the woke-left -- and now the KKK are to be called democrats for deflection purposes....

I am making the case that violence against minorities is a good thing....I will give the KKK credit...they were just freedom fighters who knew that darkies were beasts who wanted to rape white women -- and the KKK was just trying to fight back....

Conservatives again out of weakness -- abandoned the KKK out of fear of the woke-left -- and now the KKK are to be called democrats for deflection purposes....

The kkk were gangs of thugs who murdered innocent black men because of their hatred of them. Not to protect anyone.

And who protected the black women? Certainly not the klan.

And what is more, the kkk were cowards. Not only did they attack at night and with superior numbers, they had the tacit approval of law enforecment. And still these cowards had to cover their faces.

They were terrorists. And they were the ultimate unAmerican group.

You'll make no case if you're perpetuating violence. Violence begets violence begets violence...............

Religion has killed or has been used to kill hundreds of millions of people and you dare to make threads like this? Maybe if you treated people with more respect instead of trying to stomp us out there'd be less of this? Oh'yeah, common sense is beneath you savages that hate human rights and liberty.

The kkk were gangs of thugs who murdered innocent black men because of their hatred of them. Not to protect anyone.

And who protected the black women? Certainly not the klan.

And what is more, the kkk were cowards. Not only did they attack at night and with superior numbers, they had the tacit approval of law enforecment. And still these cowards had to cover their faces.

They were terrorists. And they were the ultimate unAmerican group.

You could easily apply that same moniker of evil against our govt since they have experimented on their own people.

Religion has killed or has been used to kill hundreds of millions of people and you dare to make threads like this? Maybe if you treated people with more respect instead of trying to stomp us out there'd be less of this? Oh'yeah, common sense is beneath you savages that hate human rights and liberty.

Thats why Jesus had nothing to do with religion.

Trannies know they are not women. They are pretending. Just like the hotrodder is pretending he is a racecar driver.
Just like the religious are pretening to know what is right for society as their belief they're doing the work for some higher being. lol....Such people are the most unfree and most pretending thing there is...

Dude it's Biff.

Forum List

Back