Trans Terrorist Manifesto Illustrates Need To Outlaw Transgenderism

I read that the friend instantly called 911. But the messages were exchanged right before she went inside, so it made no difference.
She could have done more....but she didn't because she is anti-Christian...
She needs to be investigated....you can't trust her kind

He's right. We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country, in part because of people like you.
But why didn't he say that when his own's dad admin, by way of the guys his own Dad picked to be head of DHS and FBI released this...

Funny how that works...

But why didn't he say that when his own's dad admin, by way of the guys his own Dad picked to be head of DHS and FBI released this...

Funny how that works...

Remember when Jane Fonda said the way to deal with pro-life people is to murder them? You cheered, and then this happened. Connections...this is your fault.

Seeing as tho I am posting real reactions from prominent right-wingers saying exactly what I am saying -- I am willing to bet you are too much of a coward to own your bullshit....

But most cowards are.....you waiting for someone else to do the heavy lifting for you cuck?

What exactly did he get wrong in this twitter?
I'll completely own it.

Other than the part about the blacks & trannies banding together to exterminate Christians en masse, you actually said something that makes sense.

I'm taking you bait again & daring you to follow through :poke:

Remember when Jane Fonda said the way to deal with pro-life people is to murder them? You cheered, and then this happened. Connections...this is your fault.
That would be even more concerning if this wasn't such a desperate deflection...

But I am all in favor of House investigations into Fonda's comments and how they have radicalized mass shooters...

Now back to what you are deflecting from....

Why was Donnie Jr and yall so silent about this?

What exactly did he get wrong in this twitter?
I'll completely own it.

Other than the part about the blacks & trannies banding together to exterminate Christians en masse, you actually said something that makes sense.

I'm taking you bait again & daring you to follow through :poke:
So when are you going to demand your Republican officials crack down on these blacks??

How are you going to demonize just the trannies and not equally put the focus on the darkies?

I believe Lauren Boebert needs to draft a bill to call for harsher laws targeting these trannies and darkies....will she be brave enough to do it? Or are you too afraid of the woke left?

That would be even more concerning if this wasn't such a desperate deflection...

But I am all in favor of House investigations into Fonda's comments and how they have radicalized mass shooters...

Now back to what you are deflecting from....

Why was Donnie Jr and yall so silent about this?

More projection. The DHS is in the business of covering up for leftist crimes. You people are why we have a terrorism problem in this country, as we see over and over again in places like Nashville.

And republicans have a problem with abortion.
No, women have a problem with murdering their babies, and that evil, your evil, directly led to the deviant's murderous assault upon that school, she was a women, and as we now conclusively know, a sizable percentage of American women like to murder babies/children!

I find it obscene, your fucking comment, you murderous witch! :rolleyes:

So guess with all the white, male heterosexuals engaging in mass slaughter…..we need to ban gun sales to white males

More projection. The DHS is in the business of covering up for leftist crimes. You people are why we have a terrorism problem in this country, as we see over and over again in places like Nashville.
The DHS is under the authority of the president....he is the one who appoints the leader of the DHS

Are you saying that Trump is so weak that he can't even control his own administration?

Because I have seen you morons use that same excuse for the people he appointed to run the CDC, CIA, NSA, DOJ, you name it......nothing but excuses....

Even when his own businesses got charged with multiple crimes and his own CFO went to prison...it was still excuses being made for Trump....

First, trannies aren't humans...

But even if you claim they are -- you can outlaw them no matter what they think....

This is what happened with the gays....we were doing a pretty good job of keeping them in check...then we allowed the left to bully Christians into letting gays exist more in the open...and now look where that got us

Where it got us? Making physical violence against them a much more prosecuted offense? Allowing them to live their lives without hiding? Yeah, that was a sad day.

Just like with gays, there are dangerous and violent trannies. But in both cases it is an extreme minority.

Where it got us? Making physical violence against them a much more prosecuted offense? Allowing them to live their lives without hiding? Yeah, that was a sad day.

Just like with gays, there are dangerous and violent trannies. But in both cases it is an extreme minority.
That physical violence is what kept Christians safe for so long....

Do you think trannies would be doing what they are doing if it was socially acceptable to beat the shit out of them on sight?

Now it is considered a crime to kill a tranny if you suspect they are raping kids...like WTF?

They will stop wearing dresses and keep their perversion inside....and children will be safe

That's what you've wanted all along, isn't it?

Unless some answers concerning preventing these heinous murders of innocent children are put forth, I predict that the emotional response to them will prompt some serious gun control in the future.

I don't want that. But outlawing 1.6 million US Citizens is not any better answer than banning blacks from owning guns.

That physical violence is what kept Christians safe for so long....

Do you think trannies would be doing what they are doing if it was socially acceptable to beat the shit out of them on sight?

Now it is considered a crime to kill a tranny if you suspect they are raping kids...like WTF?

They will stop wearing dresses and keep their perversion inside....and children will be safe

Beating the shit out of trannies is why they target the innocent.

And what gives you the right to decide to beat the shit out of them? Who made you the purveyor of "justice"?

And if a trannie is suspected of raping a kid, put his ass in prison for life.

Beating the shit out of trannies is why they target the innocent.

And what gives you the right to decide to beat the shit out of them? Who made you the purveyor of "justice"?

And if a trannie is suspected of raping a kid, put his ass in prison for life.
Because the leftist justice system will not convict a tranny for raping a kid...

So the only alternative is to take a few of them out until the others get the point

So when are you going to demand your Republican officials crack down on these blacks??

How are you going to demonize just the trannies and not equally put the focus on the darkies?

I believe Lauren Boebert needs to draft a bill to call for harsher laws targeting these trannies and darkies....will she be brave enough to do it? Or are you too afraid of the woke left?
Your racist focus on skin color is noted & totally expected from a known race baiting hustler.
How about we judge people by actions instead of superficial BS like skin color?

Or is it your point that all "darkies" are severely mentally deranged as well? That's a lie too.
Most are great people that get lumped in with the criminal elements that paint a distorted picture for an agenda.
By you apparently.

The day I'm afraid of any wokester is the day I cut off my own balls & start calling myself Biff.

Is that the best ya got?

Last edited:
Your racist focus on skin color is noted & totally expected from a known race baiting hustler.
How about we judge people by actions instead of superficial BS like skin color?

Or is it your point that all "darkies" are severely mentally deranged as well? That's a lie as well.
Most are great people that get lumped in with the criminal elements that paint a distorted picture for an agenda.
By you apparently.

The day I'm afraid of any wokester is the day I cut off my own balls & start calling myself Biff.

Is that the best ya got?

Biff_Poindexter is the ultimate DemoKKKrat.

Forum List

Back