People with Mental Illness Should Not Have Guns; Trannies are Suffering from Mental Illness; Therefore, Trannies Should Not Have Guns

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
This seems like solid logic to me. Someone who is so messed up in the brain that he/she wants to convert to the opposite gender, and is willing to mutilate themselves sexually to do it, fuck up his/her hormonal equilibrium, and play dress up in public and expect everyone to accept is … this one fucked up motherfucker!!

I suspect that these people oftentimes suffer low self-worth, making them a danger to themselves. If they are willing to off themselves, then the necessarily pose a danger to others. Second, they are all taught today that they have several legitimate grievances against certain people (e.g., Christians) for making them feel like the freaks they are.

Thus, you got angry screwballs running around, mad at every leftist concocted target you can imagine, and then you fuck with their hormones. It’s like throwing gas on a fire. Even if this does not make a tranny homicidal, we see ample evidence at protests and demonstrations that they certainly will get violent.

I think that upon seeing signs of trannyism in a person, that raises an immediate red flag that ought to disqualify said individual from legally possessing a firearm instanter until (1) after the sexual transition thing is complete and (2) certification of a panel of medical doctors, psychologists, family, and disinterested lay people with common sense that the asshole is stable and has not been displaying any antisocial behavior for at least 2 years. Otherwise, fuck him. It’s too big a risk now that the leftists are brainwashing these ding dongs.

This seems like solid logic to me. Someone who is so messed up in the brain that he/she wants to convert to the opposite gender, and is willing to mutilate themselves sexually to do it, fuck up his/her hormonal equilibrium, and play dress up in public and expect everyone to accept is … this one fucked up motherfucker!!

I suspect that these people oftentimes suffer low self-worth, making them a danger to themselves. If they are willing to off themselves, then the necessarily pose a danger to others. Second, they are all taught today that they have several legitimate grievances against certain people (e.g., Christians) for making them feel like the freaks they are.

Thus, you got angry screwballs running around, mad at every leftist concocted target you can imagine, and then you fuck with their hormones. It’s like throwing gas on a fire. Even if this does not make a tranny homicidal, we see ample evidence at protests and demonstrations that they certainly will get violent.

I think that upon seeing signs of trannyism in a person, that raises an immediate red flag that ought to disqualify said individual from legally possessing a firearm instanter until (1) after the sexual transition thing is complete and (2) certification of a panel of medical doctors, psychologists, family, and disinterested lay people with common sense that the asshole is stable and has not been displaying any antisocial behavior for at least 2 years. Otherwise, fuck him. It’s too big a risk now that the leftists are brainwashing these ding dongs.

[
Unfortunately in terms of Logic you score a zero .
In a Syllogism both premisses must be demonstrably true .
Neither of yours are, however emotionally attached to them you may feel.
You omit words like , Some, and even , Most .

• Banned
LOL!! You use the term "syllogism" then misspell the word "premises". I also note that you unnecessarily capitalized "syllogism". It's like you did not really know the word or its definition, so you consulted with the esteemed literary college at the University of Google, then performed the old copy-paste maneuver. That is pretty lame.

Second, you erred in assuming that I do not know what a syllogism is, and thereby attempt to undermine mine. Essentially, you missed the joke altogether. You assume, apparently, that I am offering logistician's rationale for my conclusion when I was quite clearly being tongue-in-cheek. What an asshole you are! LOL!! I am laughing at you!

However, I do believe that there is something seriously fucked up in a tranny's head. Is is "mental illness"? It does not matter. It is DEVIANT behavior and ideation. It is radically out of the norm.

Jesus Christ, you are a dumbass!!

The cause of this shooting is a society who takes a father's beautiful little girl and telling her that she has the wrong body; that she's not really a beautiful little girl at all; she's a boy and she has a terrible body. And society hates her and Christians, especially, hate her.

When those things are the story of your life, how can she not be mentally ill to the point of violence.

The left is manufacturing more mental defectives faster than it could be done in a Chinese factory. There will be more of these shootings to come. The left is manipulating our young women with exactly this goal in mind.

Leftists all claim they want guns banned.

So why would any of them be allowed to own a gun?

In all seriousness, trying to limit who can own guns based on whether or not they conform to your political/moral beliefs is *never* a good thing. Right or Left. That goes against the spirit of the 2nd Amendment entirely.

Due to the ongoing hostility from Conservatives towards Transexuals……They need MORE guns

first, let's take the guns from all the ammosexuals...

The cause of this shooting is a society who takes a father's beautiful little girl and telling her that she has the wrong body; that she's not really a beautiful little girl at all; she's a boy and she has a terrible body. And society hates her and Christians, especially, hate her.

When those things are the story of your life, how can she not be mentally ill to the point of violence.

The left is manufacturing more mental defectives faster than it could be done in a Chinese factory. There will be more of these shootings to come. The left is manipulating our young women with exactly this goal in mind.
who won the election in 2020?

In all seriousness, trying to limit who can own guns based on whether or not they conform to your political/moral beliefs is *never* a good thing. Right or Left. That goes against the spirit of the 2nd Amendment entirely.
Exactly. Shortsighted morons (D and R partisans, aka "culture war" jerkoffs) always want to use government to get one over on the other side. They're too stupid to realize that, in doing so, they implicitly authorize the other side to do the same thing when they are in power.

So you don't believe that transsexualism is a mental illness, or that mentally ill people shouldn't own guns?

This concept is just as bad as any I've seen.
At first "homosexuals just want to be left alone and the privacy of what they do behind closed doors should be respected" was the mantra back in the 80's and 90's. Which eventually came out in the 2000s as "Don't as, Don't tell "

Didn't stay that way....obviously!

But what is declared as a mental illness that prohibits the purchase, sale, or possession of a firearm is too flexible. Next thing you know it will be those with religious beliefs that are deemed mentally unfit to have a firearm. After all....look at attacks at the abortion clinics and Muslims on Jihad....

Then being overweight will be another thing that keeps people from possession of a firearm....because diabetes is a disease that causes mood swings....and the list starts growing larger and larger until firearm possession is weaponized to throw anyone and everyone in jail.

Let's just leave the second ammendment alone. Worry more about bullet proof vests if you are all that concerned.

Agreed with your title. No need to read the thread. It really is JUST THAT SIMPLE

Forum List

Back