Trans Terrorist Manifesto Illustrates Need To Outlaw Transgenderism

Because the leftist justice system will not convict a tranny for raping a kid...

So the only alternative is to take a few of them out until the others get the point

That is bullshit. Like the kkk, it is an excuse. Take the trannies to trial. The claim that a trannie will not be convicted purely because they are trannies is bullshit.

No I don't remember, it's taken out of content. I didn't hear her say no such thing.
Thanks again for proving how ignorant you fembots are.
Taken out of context my ass.
Read the body language & facial expressions. She totally meant it

Beating the shit out of trannies is why they target the innocent.

And what gives you the right to decide to beat the shit out of them? Who made you the purveyor of "justice"?

And if a trannie is suspected of raping a kid, put his ass in prison for life.
People!! WinterBorn AND Biff ---- suspected is not enough. ANYONE could be suspected, either of you could be suspected, especially by someone out to get you. It needs to be proven in a court of law. Preferable very quickly, and then if he dunnit, fast execution. But not otherwise. First trial, THEN execution.

Your racist focus on skin color is noted & totally expected from a known race baiting hustler.
How about we judge people by actions instead of superficial BS like skin color?

Or is it your point that all "darkies" are severely mentally deranged as well? That's a lie as well.
Most are great people that get lumped in with the criminal elements that paint a distorted picture for an agenda.
By you apparently.

The day I'm afraid of any wokester is the day I cut off my own balls & start calling myself Biff.

Is that the best ya got?
But lumping in "trannies" with a mass shooter is totally cool...because you know, trans people are the greatest threat to America.....

And yes, before you were afraid of the "woke left" -- you morons used that same justification at demonizing a whole race of people...based off nothing but your own fears and fragile insecurities...

Now about Trump's DHS report....would this matter more to dic suckers like you if the group they named were Trannies and blacks instead??

But lumping in "trannies" with a mass shooter is totally cool...because you know, trans people are the greatest threat to America.....

And yes, before you were afraid of the "woke left" -- you morons used that same justification at demonizing a whole race of people...based off nothing but your own fears and fragile insecurities...

^^^The projection is off the charts. Watch this guy cheer, then go out looting again when a cop kills an unarmed person.

Beating the shit out of trannies is why they target the innocent.

And what gives you the right to decide to beat the shit out of them? Who made you the purveyor of "justice"?
No ---------------------------- Biff is right about this, IMO. It's NOT beating up homos and what-not that lets them run around committing crimes freely or seducing men at country bars till men get fed up with it.

When the community used to give vagrants the roust and "straighten out" some minorities doing crime, things were indeed a lot more peaceful and there was a lot less crime. Leftists stopped all that, and I hope they enjoy it, because I sure don't.

No ---------------------------- Biff is right about this, IMO. It's NOT beating up homos and what-not that lets them run around committing crimes freely or seducing men at country bars till men get fed up with it.

When the community used to give vagrants the roust and "straighten out" some minorities doing crime, things were indeed a lot more peaceful and there was a lot less crime. Leftists stopped all that, and I hope they enjoy it, because I sure don't.
Exactly!

People don't remember back when America was great -- that is was understood that blacks knew not to look a white man in the eye or risk being lynched.......and during that time, blacks were kept in check....

Then conservatives got weak and allowed blacks to be able to be uppity..and now look?

Conservatives are still too weak to go back to this time...but at least it isn't too late to beat up some trannies for freedom

People!! WinterBorn AND Biff ---- suspected is not enough. ANYONE could be suspected, either of you could be suspected, especially by someone out to get you. It needs to be proven in a court of law. Preferable very quickly, and then if he dunnit, fast execution. But not otherwise. First trial, THEN execution.

And that is exactly what I am advocating.

There was peace for straight, white men. Everyone else could have their ass beat at any time, for any (or no) reason.

And if a man in a country bar sleeps with another man, don't blame "seduction" or lack of violence. Blame the redneck who wants his dick sucked by another man.

Oh look....more so-called Conservative influencers saying exactly what I am saying....funny how predictable they can be....

Wow, really good point Buffy... but didn't a tranny just shoot up a school?

And where did I demonize a whole race?
Ya'll keep pushing the white supremist domestic terrorist threat button but it's usually a crazed leftist committing mass murders. :oops8:

It's almost like you want to lose every argument :slap:

Exactly!

People don't remember back when America was great -- that is was understood that blacks knew not to look a white man in the eye or risk being lynched.......and during that time, blacks were kept in check....

Then conservatives got weak and allowed blacks to be able to be uppity..and now look?

Conservatives are still too weak to go back to this time...but at least it isn't too late to beat up some trannies for freedom

So all we have to do is lynch a few blacks for no reason, other than their skin color, and the world will be better? Do you not see how deranged that is?

There was peace for straight, white men. Everyone else could have their ass beat at any time, for any (or no) reason.

And if a man in a country bar sleeps with another man, don't blame "seduction" or lack of violence. Blame the redneck who wants his dick sucked by another man.
How about if I just avoid thinking about that??!

Wow, really good point Buffy... but didn't a tranny just shoot up a school?

And where did I demonize a whole race?
Ya'll keep pushing the white supremist domestic terrorist threat button but it's usually a crazed leftist committing mass murders. :oops8:

It's almost like you want to lose every argument :slap:
A white supremacist shot up a church, supermarket, synagogue, etc, etc, etc...

So much of it was happening...Trump's own DHS named them the number one terroristic threat in the US

You stayed silent and at times, was outright triggered by it......probably because you agreed with their motive most likely...

Why were the deaths of those people so easy to swallow??

Exactly!

I am betting you would be happy to beat up trannies if it was you and 4 or 5 of your buddies against 1 trannies.

Fun story. Year ago some friends and I would occasionally go to a bar in Birmingham on Sunday night. Blue Laws meant bar were closed on Sundays in Alabama. But this was a private sports club. Membership fee was the cover. Down the street was a gay bar that operated under the same plan. They had drag shows on Sundays, and parking around the area was tight. We were leaving our bar and we saw cops and an ambulance on the street. Turns out this big "badass" redneck decided he was going to beat up the "faggot". The "faggot" broke his arm, dislocated his knee, and left 8 Lee press-on nails in his face. We laughed the whole way home.

So all we have to do is lynch a few blacks for no reason, other than their skin color, and the world will be better? Do you not see how deranged that is?
It is too late to do that now......because Conservatives were too weak to fight back against the woke left mob of the 50's and 60's -- they sat by and let Jews and Blacks take away our way of life...

But it isn't too late to try this out on trannies.....we can still beat them up and make them go away..with God's love

I am betting you would be happy to beat up trannies if it was you and 4 or 5 of your buddies against 1 trannies.

Fun story. Year ago some friends and I would occasionally go to a bar in Birmingham on Sunday night. Blue Laws meant bar were closed on Sundays in Alabama. But this was a private sports club. Membership fee was the cover. Down the street was a gay bar that operated under the same plan. They had drag shows on Sundays, and parking around the area was tight. We were leaving our bar and we saw cops and an ambulance on the street. Turns out this big "badass" redneck decided he was going to beat up the "faggot". The "faggot" broke his arm, dislocated his knee, and left 8 Lee press-on nails in his face. We laughed the whole way home.
And there it is...

You are basically defending a tranny's terrorist attack against a God fearing Christian patriot...

It is too late to do that now......because Conservatives were too weak to fight back against the woke left mob of the 50's and 60's -- they sat by and let Jews and Blacks take away our way of life...

But it isn't too late to try this out on trannies.....we can still beat them up and make them go away..with God's love

Beating them with love? LMAO!!! Is that like fucking for virginity?

Forum List

Back