Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

:lmao:

No shit.

Of course not. You Bingos aren't on my level.

Where cosplayer? Can you produce that quote? Arguing from your little imagination is what cosplayers do I guess.

I thrive in all aspects cosplayer. Objective argument or trash talking I can do both better than you can pretend to not be a coward.
I see that you are struggling to open the pickle jar, sweetcakes.

Yeah, the police, Proud Boys, and other White Supremacists.

Typical "Everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a WP idiot" false narrative from the left.

Anti-fa doesn't need any help being destructive, they are the children of the WTO black bloc protesters from the late 90's early 2000's.

I'm not your guy. That's some other gay.
You know what that's fair. I'm literally in your fantasies, not the other way around.
If you want to save face try using the blunt edge of a butter knife and strike the edge of the lid in an anti-clockwise motion. Or wait for your boyfriend to come home. He'll know what to do.
You're the one having literal fantasies about me. The only thing my face is doing is blushing. 😊

I'm fine with my analogies. My point is no one is choosing to be trans. It's not a matter of what their loved ones want.
They aren’t? It seems many are.
Who said gender dysphoria is a good thing?
The LGBTQ community, and so many in leftist ideology, pop culture, and in the Democrat party. they try to take the disease and coax them deeper in (which opens the individual to higher risk of severe emotional suffering). They nurture the disease, and have no desire to guide a person back to being what they are biologically.
Are you under the impression that all trans people want to kill themselves?
No, I’m under the impression that 40% do, which is shockingly high, is this a risky ideology to partake in, and when compared to low
Suicide rates among other victim groups suggests an internal confusion and disconnect that breeds such emotional turmoil. It’s not meanies who disagree.
Some suffer from gender dysphoria, or distress from lack of access to care, some lead perfectly happy lives except for the hate and vitriol they receive from others.
All groups receive hate and vitriol. Christians are constantly mocked in society, but we largely don’t victimize ourselves. You can disagree and not hate us, you can actively hate us but we don’t become depressed in high numbers or have high suicide rates.

If such treatment causes those in a movement to be so depressed or affected, it proves the movement has no natural foundation in the mind, and is flimsy. The best “proof” is the disease, not the mystical change and affirmation/celebration of the identity/biology (which you can’t separate). Men are men, they have a penis, they can’t get pregnant.
What data? Post a link that shows many are joining for the social rewards. In the beginning of your premise it was suicide rates that were the issue (much of that from hate and bigotry) and now it's socially rewarding? Those two arguments seems incongruent beyond the lack of evidence.
20% of Gen z identify in the LGBTQ community. Look at the rise in the article over the generations. It’s not as if the human body changed in 10 years.. for many it’s just the way for young often depressed people to bathe in praise by the media/Democrats as “brave” and “strong”, for the lost/bored to make themselves more interesting, and for the largely powerless to have their turn to try to impose their will (false identity/pronouns) onto others

Trans is a spectrum. Not everyone wants to surgically transition.
Nobody said so, I referenced identity change as well.

Last edited:
You know what that's fair. I'm literally in your fantasies, not the other way around.
If you're looking for gay action you've come to the wrong place.
You're the one having literal fantasies about me.
Flirting with me ain't gonna' work, twinkles.
The only thing my face is doing is blushing.
Your face might be blushing-pink right now but if you don't relocate it it's going to end up chunky-brown.

They aren’t? It seems many are.
You think loved ones can determine if people have cancer? Have you lost the plot?
The LGBTQ community, and so many in leftist ideology, pop culture, and in the Democrat party. they try to take the disease and coax them deeper in (which opens the individual to higher risk of severe emotional suffering). They nurture the disease, and have no desire to guide a person back to being what they are biologically.
Where are you getting this information from? I get my information from the people who literally write the book on mental illness. Here's what the people who publish the DSM-5 have to say.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

1. Being trans isn't a mental illness. Gender dysphoria is the distress some trans people feel.

2. Being encouraging or discouraging isn't going to stop anyone from being trans just as neither of those things would stop a loved one from being deaf or blind.

3. Being discouraging as they go through the process of trying to figure out what level of care is right for them is very harmful.
No, I’m under the impression that 40% do, which is shockingly high, is this a risky ideology to partake in, and when compared to low
Suicide rates among other victim groups suggests an internal confusion and disconnect that breeds such emotional turmoil. It’s not meanies who disagree.
Your suggestion is not supported by anything whatsoever. I invited you to go ahead and pick the best study you think supports your argument and we can discuss its findings.
All groups receive hate and vitriol. Christians are constantly mocked in society, but we largely don’t victimize ourselves. You can disagree and not hate us, you can actively hate us but we don’t become depressed in high numbers or have high suicide rates.
Do all groups receive the same level of vitriol?
If such treatment causes those in a movement to be so depressed or affected, it proves the movement has no natural foundation in the mind, and is flimsy.
Its your evidence that's flimsy. Where is the evidence that trans care is the cause of depression?
The best “proof” is the disease, not the mystical change and affirmation/celebration of the identity/biology (which you can’t separate). Men are men, they have a penis, they can’t get pregnant.
Are you ever going to even attempt to provide objective evidence?
20% of Gen z identify in the LGBTQ community. Look at the rise in the article over the generations. It’s not as if the human body changed in 10 years.. for many it’s just the way for young people to bathe in praise by the media/Democrats as “brave” and “strong”..

Nobody said so, I referenced identity change as well.
Do you people ever read the things you link to? Allow me to post some quotes.

Between the lines: 57% of LGBTQ Americans identify as bisexual, the most common identification among adults surveyed.

The big picture: The increasing number of young adults self-identifying as LGBTQ underscores changing societal norms, Jones said.

• "The kids are growing up now ... in a very different environment," he said, adding that LGBTQ young adults are "much more likely because of their environment to acknowledge that and to accept that compared to people in the past who were in a similar situation."
Your own link indicates that social acceptance is what's driving more people to acknowledge their sexual identities where in previously repressed cultures that sort of thing would be found upon our ostracized.

Last edited:
If you're looking for gay action you've come to the wrong place.
Yo spoiler alert that shit. Some of us might of been caught up in where your gay fanfiction was going. Are you writing a drama or comedy instead?
Flirting with me ain't gonna' work, twinkles.
Who said I was flirting? You really have quite the imagination though I suppose that helps with fanfiction writing. No. I'm simply flattered to be the center piece of your fanfiction work. Your muse if you will, but no homo.
Your face might be blushing-pink right now but if you don't relocate it it's going to end up chunky-brown.
So you're writing like a gay 50 Shades of Grey type short story?

NO, gender is not a word based on how one feels. Yes, you could change the meaning of gender to accommodate today's political correctness, but that just means the meaning can just as easily be changed back.

What people prefer to be is not gender, it is personality, behavior. Not gender.

Yes, call behavior gender, but the misuse of a word means it can be corrected, which would leave the Homosexual activists with nothing to establish their platform on. Misusing the word gender, leaves the general gay community at a disadvantage, for any law based on the misuse of a word, will be voided once the use of the word is corrected.

Gender is Masculine or Feminine, common and neuter if one speaks of the english language.

Gender is based on sex, as in what one is born as, male or female, all else is behavior.
Gender is feelings. sorry to burst your bubble, but someone had to do it.
Sex is dealing with the male and female chromosomes.

• In the study of human subjects, the term sex should be used as a classification, generally as male or female, according to the reproductive organs and functions that derive from the chromosomal complement [generally XX for female and XY for male].
  • In the study of human subjects, the term gender should be used to refer to a person's self-representation as male or female, or how that person is responded to by social institutions on the basis of the individual's gender presentation.

Gender is feelings. sorry to burst your bubble, but someone had to do it.
Sex is dealing with the male and female chromosomes.

• In the study of human subjects, the term sex should be used as a classification, generally as male or female, according to the reproductive organs and functions that derive from the chromosomal complement [generally XX for female and XY for male].
  • In the study of human subjects, the term gender should be used to refer to a person's self-representation as male or female, or how that person is responded to by social institutions on the basis of the individual's gender presentation.
In the context you are using gender, gender is male or female.

Theresa M. Wizemann and Mary-Lou Pardue define the definition of words? Sorry, but the word Gender has a long history of usage, as in over a 1,000 years. These two professors do not get to change hiatory nor facts.

As long as you have to use google, find a link to confirm your political opinions and talking points, you are bursting your bubble, and yours alone.

Yo spoiler alert that shit. Some of us might of been caught up in where your gay fanfiction was going. Are you writing a drama or comedy instead?

Who said I was flirting? You really have quite the imagination though I suppose that helps with fanfiction writing. No. I'm simply flattered to be the center piece of your fanfiction work. Your muse if you will, but no homo.

So you're writing like a gay 50 Shades of Grey type short story?

We've already established you like fucking guys dressed up as little girls.

In the context you are using gender, gender is male or female.

Theresa M. Wizemann and Mary-Lou Pardue define the definition of words? Sorry, but the word Gender has a long history of usage, as in over a 1,000 years. These two professors do not get to change hiatory nor facts.

As long as you have to use google, find a link to confirm your political opinions and talking points, you are bursting your bubble, and yours alone.
Deflect away, I didn't have to use Google as with my prior posts. You seemed to have an issue with
my opinion, so I used google to give it to you in a linked source from Yale (of all places).
Say what you want, I really don't care what your opinion is.

Forum List

Back