Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

Gender dysphoria is the distress some but not all trans people feel. It is an alignment. Being trans in and of itself is not.

Then it should be unethical and perhaps even illegal for doctors/surgeons to treat non-dysphoric trans people by removing healthy organs in favor of constructing fake organs that requires treatment for life.

Then it should be unethical and perhaps even illegal for doctors/surgeons to treat non-dysphoric trans people by removing healthy organs in favor of constructing fake organs that requires treatment for life.
Why should trans patients be restricted because you feel uncomfortable? Gender dysphoria is just extreme distress that doesn't mean trans people without gender dysphoria don't feel wrong or out of place or a desire to live in what they feel is their authentic bodies.

Why should trans patients be restricted because you feel uncomfortable? Gender dysphoria is just extreme distress that doesn't mean trans people without gender dysphoria don't feel wrong or out of place or a desire to live in what they feel is their authentic bodies.
The same reason why doctors shouldn't ethically remove an arm or a leg when there is no medical reason to do so and it is arguably physically and medically harmful to the "patient".

Nobody is doing that...

Again, I watched Bugs Bunny dress as a woman when I was a kid and had no desire to have my junk sliced off.
Predictable that you would plead lies and deceit about leftist grooming. It's gotten so bad that 22 states now ban gender ideology indoctrination in public schools.

You have a real problem separating cartoons from a reality-based worldview.

The same reason why doctors shouldn't ethically remove an arm or a leg when there is no medical reason to do so and it is arguably physically and medically harmful to the "patient".
The medical reason is that it improves the lives and mental wellbeing of trans people.

Also, the restriction due to MY DISCOMFORT is a false premise. Doctors swear to "Do no Harm", and performing surgeries that are medically unnecessary and often require the patient to be on hormone treatment for life is unethical.

Also, the restriction due to MY DISCOMFORT is a false premise. Doctors swear to "Do no Harm", and performing surgeries that are medically unnecessary and often require the patient to be on hormone treatment for life is unethical.
Is it a false premise? Isn't it you here who is trying to assert what is medically necessary or what constitutes harm?
The trans people that do not have dysphoria......
Is it only people who are clinically depressed who can benefit from therapy or mental health counseling?

Is it a false premise? Isn't it you here who is trying to assert what is medically necessary or what constitutes harm?
Yes, amputation of a perfectly healthy penis is medically harmful. Yes, creating a fake "vagina"" that has to have a tool regularly inserted in it to dilate it to keep the wound from closing/healing back up is medically harmful. Yes, amputation of organs that produce hormones that result in the patient having to take artificial hormones for life is harmful.

Yes, amputation of a perfectly healthy penis is medically harmful. Yes, creating a fake "vagina"" that has to have a tool regularly inserted in it to dilate it to keep the wound from closing/healing back up is medically harmful. Yes, amputation of organs that produce hormones that result in the patient having to take artificial hormones for life is harmful.

Again who are you to make these determinations? You can find a percentage of people who regret every medical procedure. The regret for transition surgery is somewhere around 1%.

And so? So once a year, they have a little parade and dress in silly costumes.

Just like straight people do at Mardis Gras

sub-buzz-19539-1487878982-1.jpg
How many kids do you see in that picture?

Peaceful protests made violent by law enforcement extremists is not a boycott.
Your "but they" defense for your support of terrorism is weak.

Nice spin. There were people there with violence on their mind long before the police interacted with them.

No….you are not necessarily a bigot and your claim that this is the left wing mantra is also false.
In don’t think you’re correct. The claim of “transphobia” and “bigotry” is nearly always assigned to those who simply disagree with the trans ideology. Disagreement is instantly spun as “hate”, insulting, and denying their existence as humans, and even violence claiming they aren’t safe. This is done not just be common leftists, but by Democrats and the Biden administration. I think you may be naive to how much they irrationally attack the right.

How about trying an honest argument if you want an honest discussion.

No one ”demands” you personally respect what they believe.
Yes, they absolutely do, or else the reasons I listed above.
Just like you can’t demand people respect your belief in sky fairies, which is also kind of silly if you want to be technical about it.
This is precisely correct. Christians do not demand by totalitarian methods that you must believe, and if you don’t immediately victimize themselves as unsafe, hated, etc. The LGBTQ community/Democrats/Biden does not allow this respect.

Christians May plead and evangelize, but the faith is spread by free will and acceptance of Christ on your own, not by social attack, censorship of counter beliefs, economic attack on livelihoods, even govt force (Canada) like the LGBTQ does
On the other hand there is such a thing as agreeing to disagree, and treating the person courteously.
I couldn’t agree more, and I wish the LGBTQ community, the MSM, Democrats, and the Biden administration would be as rational as you are being here

This is an interesting metaphor.... So are you saying that your bigotry is like an addiction and you just can't help yourself?

Your side never had a problem with the LGBTQ community as long as it was in the closet. Same way you had no problem with black people as long as they rode on the back of the bus, or women as long as they stayed in the kitchen.

Giving minorities equal rights takes nothing away from me as a white person.
Giving women equal rights takes nothing away from me as a man.
Giving gay people equal rights takes nothing away from me as a straight person.
Giving trans people takes nothing away from me as a cis-gendered person.

It's just common decency and fairness.
Since most of what you wrote is too moronic to even address,
This is an interesting metaphor.... So are you saying that your bigotry is like an addiction and you just can't help yourself?

Your side never had a problem with the LGBTQ community as long as it was in the closet. Same way you had no problem with black people as long as they rode on the back of the bus, or women as long as they stayed in the kitchen.

Giving minorities equal rights takes nothing away from me as a white person.
Giving women equal rights takes nothing away from me as a man.
Giving gay people equal rights takes nothing away from me as a straight person.
Giving trans people takes nothing away from me as a cis-gendered person.

It's just common decency and fairness.

See you did it again. You created an alternate reality in your mind where I'm bus driver and another time making black people sit on the back of the bus? I have been in an interracial marriage for 15 years as of a month ago, moron!
And I will yes sir again like many other people here are that gay people already have rights like everybody else. They own property (sometimes lavish property) they have success in every Walk of Life, they have Fame, they have decent jobs (Ive worked with plenty of nice ones). So here you are just making up a bunch of s*** just like I said in my last post. And you're doing it for the explicit purpose of trying to call me a bigot and racist when you don't even know what the fk you're talking about. Your side does this for That explicit purpose of making things up so that they can call their political enemies these things.

Nobody is doing that...

Again, I watched Bugs Bunny dress as a woman when I was a kid and had no desire to have my junk sliced off.
99% of the time when bugs Bunny dressed like a woman he was trying to trick someone so he could win an altercation. It was a disguise. And the little kids knew it too. They didn't actually believe that this was something cool to go around throwing in everybody's face. We all knew that bugs Bunny was playing a role as a means to an end, and that any second he would shed the dress and win.

Yes. An admission that trans people are more susceptible to distress from their body and mind not aligning as well as intolerance and lack of family support.
If you want to have an objective conversation go ahead and link to any medical study on the suicide rate of trans people and in there you will find a portion of that rate being attributed to hate and mistreatment.
Yes but the family would be correct to not want
Cancer in their loved one. Let’s use better analogies.

Someone can have depression, and you can
Support them in dealing with it, but you don’t say it’s good to have and represent it as a good thing to other people.

Someone can have anorexia, and they feel they are fat when they are unhealthily skinny. The family would be wrong to encourage them to continue to lose weight based on how they feel, the same goes with encouraging someone to become trans, especially non-consenting children (who are incapable of consent, which even the Biden administration supports, disgustingly)
Then what was the point of mentioning suicide rates? I understand you're going to pretend as if this wasn't your point but being trans isn't a club people are joining. It's feature of their physiology.
Some/many are actually “joining” for the massive social rewards in pop culture, MSM, and pandering they receive. The data shows this, as impressionable youth are infinitely more likely than adults to go down this path. If it was all genuine gender dysphoria, it would all be the same or similar transition/identity change rates. It’s clearly a social contagion being socially engineered.

Yes but the family would be correct to not want
Cancer in their loved one. Let’s use better analogies.
I'm fine with my analogies. My point is no one is choosing to be trans. It's not a matter of what their loved ones want.
Someone can have depression, and you can
Support them in dealing with it, but you don’t say it’s good to have and represent it as a good thing to other people.
Who said gender dysphoria is a good thing?
Someone can have anorexia, and they feel they are fat when they are unhealthily skinny. The family would be wrong to encourage them to continue to lose weight based on how they feel, the same goes with encouraging someone to become trans, especially non-consenting children (who are incapable of consent, which even the Biden administration supports, disgustingly)
Are you under the impression that all trans people want to kill themselves? Some suffer from gender dysphoria, or distress from lack of access to care, some lead perfectly happy lives except for the hate and vitriol they receive from others.
Some/many are actually “joining” for the massive social rewards in pop culture, MSM, and pandering they receive. The data shows this, as impressionable youth are infinitely more likely than adults to go down this path.
What data? Post a link that shows many are joining for the social rewards. In the beginning of your premise it was suicide rates that were the issue (much of that from hate and bigotry) and now it's socially rewarding? Those two arguments seems incongruent beyond the lack of evidence.
If it was all genuine gender dysphoria, it would all be the same or similar transition/identity change rates. It’s clearly a social contagion being socially engineered.
Trans is a spectrum. Not everyone wants to surgically transition.

Forum List

Back