Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

It's bullying you for you to say kids shouldn't be sexually abused? LOL how absurd
To demand someone say anything, yeah it absolutely is. To which I now say, pirates! You've already used it to slander me and accused me of a heinous god awful thing once already.

To demand someone say anything, yeah it absolutely is. To which I now say, pirates! You've already used it to slander me and accused me of a heinous god awful thing once already.
Like how trannies demand we use their pronouns? Yet you can't say "kids shouldn't be sexually abused"

Then say it or do you believe they should be

Like how trannies demand we use their pronouns? Yet you can't say "kids shouldn't be sexually abused"

Then say it or do you believe they should be
So do you use the pronouns they demand because they demand it?

Then don’t take them to these things.

Going postal is not called for
Neither is shooting kid in a church school. Are you gonna do what your friend can't? Go on, tell me "kids shouldn't be sexually abused" I wanna see one of you leftists type it out

Neither is shooting kid in a church school. Are you gonna do what your friend can't? Go on, tell me "kids shouldn't be sexually abused" I wanna see one of you leftists type it out
Kids shouldn’t be sexually abused.

There. Want a list of conservative abuser?

Say it or we know why
Oh so there you go, the old or else ploy huh ya big bully? Go on tell me why.

But okay ya got me. It.

There you made me say it. You happy now that I've said it? Probably not I'm guessing.

Oh so there you go, the old or else ploy huh ya big bully? Go on tell me why.

But okay ya got me. It.

There you made me say it. You happy now that I've said it? Probably not I'm guessing.

What a sad sad human being.

Looks peaceful to me. No smashing windows. No mauling of the police. No flinging shit on the walls. No taking over legislators' offices. No threats to kill anyone. No one is harmed.
Agreed.

It reminds me of the protest at the Michigan Capitol, that the folks were enraged about Whitmer COVID policies, that the establishment media completely mischaracterized after the fact.

See, the thing is here, Michigan has always had laws, that proesters can carry arms, both on the grounds, and in the Capitol, so this is not news. But? The corporate and global media made it hyperbolic headlines. As it it were something, which it was not.

It was completely peaceful.

In photos: Protesters storm Michigan Capitol over coronavirus restrictions

The Detroit News points out, they were peaceful, and obeyed the law.

". . . The state has long allowed guns inside the Capitol building — a policy that's previously drawn criticism from Democrats.

Sen. Dayna Polehanki, D-Livonia, posted a photo of people in the Senate gallery Thursday with firearms. She said some of her colleagues "who own bulletproof vests are wearing them."

And yet, this one? This never made national news? :dunno:
Again, the Detroit News.

Protesters smash windows of governor's office in Michigan's capital​

"Lansing — Demonstrations turned violent in the state’s capital as protesters smashed windows of the Romney Building, where the governor’s office is located, and at the city’s landmark Boji Tower, as protests stretched into the night and police in riot gear deployed tear gas.

A car and trash bins were ablaze. Demonstrators also broke into a bank a block from the Michigan Capitol on Sunday night, demolishing the front windows and sparking fights as what initially was a calm protest against police violence escalated.. . . "

(Photos of burning and destruction are outrageous, and far outstrip the previous protest. The language is night and day.)

Agreed.

It reminds me of the protest at the Michigan Capitol, that the folks were enraged about Whitmer COVID policies, that the establishment media completely mischaracterized after the fact.

See, the thing is here, Michigan has always had laws, that proesters can carry arms, both on the grounds, and in the Capitol, so this is not news. But? The corporate and global media made it hyperbolic headlines. As it it were something, which it was not.

It was completely peaceful.

In photos: Protesters storm Michigan Capitol over coronavirus restrictions

The Detroit News points out, they were peaceful, and obeyed the law.

". . . The state has long allowed guns inside the Capitol building — a policy that's previously drawn criticism from Democrats.

Sen. Dayna Polehanki, D-Livonia, posted a photo of people in the Senate gallery Thursday with firearms. She said some of her colleagues "who own bulletproof vests are wearing them."

And yet, this one? This never made national news? :dunno:
Again, the Detroit News.

Protesters smash windows of governor's office in Michigan's capital​

"Lansing — Demonstrations turned violent in the state’s capital as protesters smashed windows of the Romney Building, where the governor’s office is located, and at the city’s landmark Boji Tower, as protests stretched into the night and police in riot gear deployed tear gas.

A car and trash bins were ablaze. Demonstrators also broke into a bank a block from the Michigan Capitol on Sunday night, demolishing the front windows and sparking fights as what initially was a calm protest against police violence escalated.. . . "

(Photos of burning and destruction are outrageous, and far outstrip the previous protest. The language is night and day.)
You seem to have gotten lost.

This thread is about a peaceful protest by trans folks who by the way did not bring guns to the best of my knowledge

You seem to have gotten lost.

This thread is about a peaceful protest by trans folks who by the way did not bring guns to the best of my knowledge
No, I didn't get lost.

My point was, it is all a matter of one's POV, as to how one wants to spin narratives.

Yes, this trans protest was mostly peaceful, but the BLM riots were not.

The media told us that the BLM riots were, "mostly peaceful," protests, they were not.

The media told us a riot at the capitol was an, insurrection, it was not.

If nothing was burned, broken or destroyed, and no one got hurt, and nothing was forced to shut down, and all laws are obeyed, it is a protest.

If things get out of hand, it is a riot.

If a government is over-thrown with an attempted coup by the army, or there are organized militias, with arms, and a plan to overthrow the government with mass causalities, then it is safe to call it an insurrection.

Words have real meanings, but the media spreads gas-lighting narratives of bullshit.

AT BEST, the most the right could ever claim, is that this protest turned into a riot. But to claim that these folks had an organized intent to overthrow the entire Oklahoma government? Yeah, that is clearly a crock of shit.

1680569702831.png

Like I thought you're a supporter of grooming and pedos
The thoughts of a Novell Republican liar such as yourself are meaningless in the rational world.

Like I said before when you started your bullshit.

Forum List

Back