Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

Zippy and Dippy want to say the Story Hour with a Cross Dresser is just a recruitment ploy to entice children into sexual deviancy.
So? Isn't that what it is?

Parents shouldn't even have a choice to let their children have any book read to them by such a person. Needless to say I disagree with their premise.
Public libraries are funded by taxdollars. They shouldn't be allowed to use them for promoting homosexuality. If parents want to use a private venue for that, I have no right to interfere.

Zippy and Dippy want to say the Story Hour with a Cross Dresser is just a recruitment ploy to entice children into sexual deviancy. Parents shouldn't even have a choice to let their children have any book read to them by such a person. Needless to say I disagree with their premise.
Whoa, what?

You are deflecting more than I’ve ever seen before. How intellectually dishonest can one human being be!

Sad indeed you think abusing kids is ok

You're sick
See there you go making false, libelous, and defamatory comment based on nothing at all. But that is all too typical of the Neo Nazi keyboard warriors these days. They just got nothing but name calling.

So? Isn't that what it is?

Public libraries are funded by taxdollars. They shouldn't be allowed to use them for promoting homosexuality. If parents want to use a private venue for that, I have no right to interfere.
Parents who want take their children there for story hour are tax paying citizens too. They're not going to take the harassments anymore and they shouldn't.

"At the Queens Public Library in Jackson Heights on Dec. 29, at least five members of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, showed up to harass people attending a story session. Those protestors were met by hundreds of activists from the other side, many of whom are Jewish. They included members of Jews For Racial and Economic Justice, Outlive Them, United Against Racism and Fascism and other other organizations.

“We’re out here,” said Sharona Farber, 32, who is a member of the Jewish anti-fascist group Outlive Them, which formed in response to the 2018 Pittsburgh Tree of Life shooting and has since become involved with other forms of activism across New York"

Parents who want take their children there for story hour are tax paying citizens too. They're not going to take the harassments anymore and they shouldn't.
The taxpayers elected politicians to prevent this kind of perversion. Sorry you have a problem with the way democracy works.

"At the Queens Public Library in Jackson Heights on Dec. 29, at least five members of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, showed up to harass people attending a story session. Those protestors were met by hundreds of activists from the other side, many of whom are Jewish. They included members of Jews For Racial and Economic Justice, Outlive Them, United Against Racism and Fascism and other other organizations.

“We’re out here,” said Sharona Farber, 32, who is a member of the Jewish anti-fascist group Outlive Them, which formed in response to the 2018 Pittsburgh Tree of Life shooting and has since become involved with other forms of activism across New York"

Too bad you couldn't list any offenses committed by the Proud Boys. Simply showing up is not a crime.

The taxpayers elected politicians to prevent this kind of perversion. Sorry you have a problem with the way democracy works.

Too bad you couldn't list any offenses committed by the Proud Boys. Simply showing up is not a crime.
Awe the Proud Babies tucked tail and ran away with barely a whimper, once they saw the opposition.

Shut the front door ......."Demonstrators have breached library doors in the city on three separate occasions. They have also vandalized the homes and offices, using anti-LGBTQ slurs, of three New York City Council members who have shown support for Drag Story Hour."
The category "demonstrators" does not refer specifically to the proudboys, dumbass. It probably doesn't refer to them at all. Prog morons have done all the things you listed.

Who cares if there are some idiot City Council Members who support it? There are probably more who would denounce this abuse of the city budget.

The category "demonstrators" does not refer specifically to the proudboys, dumbass. It probably doesn't refer to them at all. Prog morons have done all the things you listed.

Who cares if there are some idiot City Council Members who support it? There are probably more who would denounce this abuse of the city budget.

What do you think these “demonstration” would look like if the City funded and endorsed the “reader” being a white man, in black face, reading to the children in a stereotypical manner?

I’ll bet it would be monumental.

What friggen hypocrisy.

Those libraries wouldn’t need to worry about the doors, the buildings would be burned to the ground.

What do you think these “demonstration” would look like if the City funded and endorsed the “reader” being a white man, in black face, reading to the children in a stereotypical manner?

I’ll bet it would be monumental.

What friggen hypocrisy.

Those libraries wouldn’t need to worry about the doors, the buildings would be burned to the ground.
I situation purely from your magination is "hypocrisy?"

You're a special kind of moron.

I situation purely from your magination is "hypocrisy?"

You're a special kind of moron.

So you think black folks would put up with their race being stereotyped without violence?

And I’m a special kind of moron? I think you didn’t comprehend my post. 😂😂😂😂😂

So you think black folks would put up with their race being stereotyped without violence?

And I’m a special kind of moron? I think you didn’t comprehend my post. 😂😂😂😂😂
Black folk have nothing to do with this issue.

See there you go making false, libelous, and defamatory comment based on nothing at all. But that is all too typical of the Neo Nazi keyboard warriors these days. They just got nothing but name calling.
Then say "kids shouldn't be sexually abused"

Forum List

Back