Trans Conservative MP wants to start transitioning as soon as possible

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is difficult for me because Jamie Wallis is one of the vilest tories currently drawing breath.

But you have to respect his courage in coming out at a time when his own party is waging a culture war against the trans community.

So good luck to him on his journey over the next few years. maybe he can then transition from being a conservative to being a human being.

This is difficult for me because Jamie Wallis is one of the vilest tories currently drawing breath.

But you have to respect his courage in coming out at a time when his own party is waging a culture war against the trans community.

So good luck to him on his journey over the next few years. maybe he can then transition from being a conservative to being a human being.
maybe he can then transition from being a conservative to being a human being.

Take notes.

If he's successful, you can use him as a blueprint of how to become human yourself.

Take notes.

If he's successful, you can use him as a blueprint of how to become human yourself.
I just cant get past this picture Will.
1650817630630.png

He represents a Welsh constituency and yet glorifies the empire. Hes a fucking wanker.

And yet maybe his personal story may encourage the tories to treat the trans community as people. Who can say.

I just cant get past this picture Will.
View attachment 635611

He represents a Welsh constituency and yet glorifies the empire. Hes a fucking wanker.

And yet maybe his personal story may encourage the tories to treat the trans community as people. Who can say.
This flag represents your country at an international stage. So, what is strange about it? Anyway, it is up to his voters to decide.

This flag represents your country at an international stage. So, what is strange about it? Anyway, it is up to his voters to decide.
Not my country.
Wales has a flag. I believe that this image was his death knell as a welsh MP. And rightly so.

Where ever you go, there you are. What will be "transitioned"? We all would rather be other than we are. The problem is that the dissatisfaction is in the mind, not the body.

Forum List

Back