Train Robbery the New Thing in Leftist Controlled California

So let's look at this. Let's say that your very expensive purchase doesn't arrive. What do you do. You call Amazon (or whoever) and say, "my stuff didn't arrive" and they'll ship it again.

Amazon has calculated the costs of lost and stolen packages into their business model. And Jeff Bezos still makes enough money to buy himself a Dick Rocket and fly into space with Captain Kirk.

But your package got delayed a couple of days....

View attachment 588261

Here's the thing. They don't have anywhere NEAR these levels of problems in Japan or the European Union? Why? Because they have social programs to keep the truly poor from resorting to crime. They have extensive programs for addicts and the mentally ill. Their criminal justice system is based on rehabilitation instead of punishment. Oh, yeah, and they make it very hard for people to get guns.

I'll say this again... if locking people up were the answer, we'd have solved the problem.

View attachment 588262
Shove your totally irrelevant race card up your ass. I'm done.

Except no one charged him with rape. Ken Starr repeated 20 year old rape accusations and then admitted they had no credibility. (So why did he include them in the first place?)

He was charged with lying to a judge (over a matter the judge had ruled immaterial to the case at hand, and ruled the case itself had no merit under Federal Law.)

So let me get this straight.

Inciting a riot that gets people killed isn't a criminal offense.
Starting a war over weapons that don't exist isn't a criminal offense.
BUT lying about getting a blow job from a chubby intern is.

Well I know one thing your picture is not in the dictionary next to the word morals

Well I know one thing your picture is not in the dictionary next to the word morals

It's been my finding that the people who go on and on about morals are usually the most immoral people I have ever met. Probably comes from being brought up in a church where you knew you never wanted to be left alone in a room with their clergy.

Shove your totally irrelevant race card up your ass. I'm done.

More reality than you can deal with... I get that. Check your privilege.

You're such a predictable whiny little eunuch, castrated by your leftist ideology.

Naw, I'm a pragmatist. This is what everyone gets wrong about me. You show me that a policy works, I'm behind it one hundred percent. The problem is, Conservatism has become the definition of insanity... trying the same dumb ideas over and over again, expecting a different result.

It's been my finding that the people who go on and on about morals are usually the most immoral people I have ever met. Probably comes from being brought up in a church where you knew you never wanted to be left alone in a room with their clergy.

More reality than you can deal with... I get that. Check your privilege.

Naw, I'm a pragmatist. This is what everyone gets wrong about me. You show me that a policy works, I'm behind it one hundred percent. The problem is, Conservatism has become the definition of insanity... trying the same dumb ideas over and over again, expecting a different result.
Says the guy it's not rape if it's a civil lawsuit

Says the guy it's not rape if it's a civil lawsuit

Actually, it was a civil lawsuit that had no merit, as Clinton wasn't her boss, and she suffered no direct consequences for rebuffing his supposed advances.

That and Clinton's official schedule for that day puts him somewhere else.

Also, Jones' claim about a "distinguishing feature" of his genitals isn't born out by Clinton's medical records (and women who have had actual sex with him.)

Actually, it was a civil lawsuit that had no merit, as Clinton wasn't her boss, and she suffered no direct consequences for rebuffing his supposed advances.

That and Clinton's official schedule for that day puts him somewhere else.

Also, Jones' claim about a "distinguishing feature" of his genitals isn't born out by Clinton's medical records (and women who have had actual sex with him.)
Yet she won almost a million dollars, huh?

Check your privilege buddy. You and others on this board have had all the advantages of being raised white in this country and a lot of you STILL come off like sociopaths.

That's 100 billion over decades.. compared to 16 billion a year for prisons
Stop whining and give some Indian the keys to your place you stole from them.

Yet she won almost a million dollars, huh?

After running up four million in legal fees being used as a tool. She tried paying that off by posing in Penthouse (proving most people look better with their clothes on) and boxing with Tanya Harding.

There's actually a metaphor there for the white working class being used by the plutocrats...

And when we lock up criminals--crime rates go down. When allow the dems to turn them loose, crime rate goes up.

Do you have any clue which is the right course of action?

Except not really. We increased the number of people incarcerated from a half a million in 1980 to nearly two million today, and we have not seen a signifigent drop in crime.

1642256379849.png

1642256432233.png

Leftist regions are all like a Mad Max or Escape from New York movie.
I lived in a small Western Washington town for five years and moved back to Seattle for less than a year, then to Western Montana for six months. When I got back to Seattle after the time in rural Western Montana, I couldn't believe how dark and dystopian the city felt. I had lived there all my adult life and thought it was the most beautiful city in the country at one time, and suddenly it was flat and gray and ugly and dangerous and dead and I couldn't wait to leave there for good. I hate what they're doing to beautiful cities all over this land. They can have them and if they want to burn them to the ground, I will celebrate.

So let's look at this. Let's say that your very expensive purchase doesn't arrive. What do you do. You call Amazon (or whoever) and say, "my stuff didn't arrive" and they'll ship it again.

Amazon has calculated the costs of lost and stolen packages into their business model. And Jeff Bezos still makes enough money to buy himself a Dick Rocket and fly into space with Captain Kirk.

But your package got delayed a couple of days....

View attachment 588261

Here's the thing. They don't have anywhere NEAR these levels of problems in Japan or the European Union? Why? Because they have social programs to keep the truly poor from resorting to crime. They have extensive programs for addicts and the mentally ill. Their criminal justice system is based on rehabilitation instead of punishment. Oh, yeah, and they make it very hard for people to get guns.

I'll say this again... if locking people up were the answer, we'd have solved the problem.

View attachment 588262
My package is not from Amazon. It's from a small company that would be out $16K if they had to replace it. A company that can't afford to just shrug their shoulders and eat $16K. So either they would be out the money or I would be out the money, and it's despicable of you to not give a shit that SOMEBODY has to pay for that criminal filth and their thievery.

If I'm a racist because I support President Trump, and I have been called such by a friend who went TDS lunatic, then you are a criminal for supporting the criminals who are stealing from American people and American companies.

Except no one charged him with rape. Ken Starr repeated 20 year old rape accusations and then admitted they had no credibility. (So why did he include them in the first place?)

He was charged with lying to a judge (over a matter the judge had ruled immaterial to the case at hand, and ruled the case itself had no merit under Federal Law.)

So let me get this straight.

Inciting a riot that gets people killed isn't a criminal offense.
Starting a war over weapons that don't exist isn't a criminal offense.
BUT lying about getting a blow job from a chubby intern is.
More bullshit from racist misogynistic lying POS Joe. Take your rants against white people and shove them up your ass. You do nothing but blame others for YOUR stupidity and laziness (why Joe has been shit canned from every job he ever had). By the way moron, it was YOUR side that started riots that killed people and caused billions in damages.

My package is not from Amazon. It's from a small company that would be out $16K if they had to replace it. A company that can't afford to just shrug their shoulders and eat $16K. So either they would be out the money or I would be out the money, and it's despicable of you to not give a shit that SOMEBODY has to pay for that criminal filth and their thievery.

If you are shipping something worth 16K and NOT insuring it, you kind of deserve to go out of business. Forget about theft, just damage from transport (a more likely scenario) would be a bigger risk.

Next lame argument.

If I'm a racist because I support President Trump, and I have been called such by a friend who went TDS lunatic, then you are a criminal for supporting the criminals who are stealing from American people and American companies.

The reason why you are considered a racist by normal people is because Trump is pretty open in his racism. And you guys passed over 10 guys who might have made good presidents to smear your snouts in that pile of shit.

As for "supporting" criminals... where did I say that I supported them? If you steal someone's property, you should make restitution.

More bullshit from racist misogynistic lying POS Joe. Take your rants against white people and shove them up your ass. You do nothing but blame others for YOUR stupidity and laziness

Actually, I've had a very successful career, and the only times I've found myself unemployed is when Republicans fuck up the economy and upset all the apple carts.

By the way moron, it was YOUR side that started riots that killed people and caused billions in damages.

Uh, no, guy, we had riots because for 10 years, black people asked REALLY NICELY to do something about racist cops murdering them.

1642340566804.png

See, he's asking really nicely.

But just like we didn't do anything about Civil Rights in the 1960's until we started having riots, we didn't start doing anything about Police Reform until we had riots.

Shouldn't be like that.

If you are shipping something worth 16K and NOT insuring it, you kind of deserve to go out of business. Forget about theft, just damage from transport (a more likely scenario) would be a bigger risk.

Next lame argument.

The reason why you are considered a racist by normal people is because Trump is pretty open in his racism. And you guys passed over 10 guys who might have made good presidents to smear your snouts in that pile of shit.

As for "supporting" criminals... where did I say that I supported them? If you steal someone's property, you should make restitution.

Actually, I've had a very successful career, and the only times I've found myself unemployed is when Republicans fuck up the economy and upset all the apple carts.

Uh, no, guy, we had riots because for 10 years, black people asked REALLY NICELY to do something about racist cops murdering them.

View attachment 588706
See, he's asking really nicely.

But just like we didn't do anything about Civil Rights in the 1960's until we started having riots, we didn't start doing anything about Police Reform until we had riots.

Shouldn't be like that.
So, thievery is okay because insurance companies will pay for it.

Just want to be clear.

Forum List

Back