Train Robbery the New Thing in Leftist Controlled California

One more datum, similar to, but distinct form data that I have already noticed, to support my contention that @CrimIncel Joe is an actual criminal, and not a human being.

Human beings understand that we are all responsible for our own behavior, and for the consequences thereof.

Criminals often try to excuse their behavior by trying to blame someone else for it.

Again, you belong to a cult started by a guy who was convicted of crimes in three states before a fourth state finally got sick of his shit and lynched him.

I don't think you get to accuse anyone of being a criminal.

Nice to see I am still living in your head, rent free, Mormon Bob

One more datum, similar to, but distinct form data that I have already noticed, to support my contention that CrimIncel Joe is an actual criminal, and not a human being.

Human beings understand that we are all responsible for our own behavior, and for the consequences thereof.

Criminals often try to excuse their behavior by trying to blame someone else for it.

Is CrimIncel Joe acting, here, like a human being, or is it acting like a criminal?
Perhaps just a child who never had to grow up. What an awful mess it makes when a mind stays infantile in a chronologically adult body which has all the rights and, one would expect, responsibilities of adulthood. The pseudo-intellectual calisthenics that the perpetual children indulge in, trying to convince themselves and others that they understand how the real world works, are bizarre and often entertaining.

Like the way they WHINE, WHINE, WHINE in places like political fora.

Perhaps just a child who never had to grow up. What an awful mess it makes when a mind stays infantile in a chronologically adult body which has all the rights and, one would expect, responsibilities of adulthood. The pseudo-intellectual calisthenics that the perpetual children indulge in, trying to convince themselves and others that they understand how the real world works, are bizarre and often entertaining.

Like the way they WHINE, WHINE, WHINE in places like political fora.

Here's how the real world works.

If you are desperate enough, you will do anything.

That's why actual criminals often tend to be poor people.

Here's how the real world works.

If you are desperate enough, you will do anything.

That's why actual criminals often tend to be poor people.
Keep your pity party to yourself. I grew up poor. I never stole. I got bullied starting at about 5th grade because I didn't have the best clothes. I never stole. It's because I was taught to respect myself and that stealing was beneath me.

Do you even know what self respect is? If you believe that it's okay to be a criminal because you're poor, you obviously haven't a clue.

Keep your pity party to yourself. I grew up poor. I never stole. I got bullied starting at about 5th grade because I didn't have the best clothes. I never stole. It's because I was taught to respect myself and that stealing was beneath me.

Do you even know what self respect is? If you believe that it's okay to be a criminal because you're poor, you obviously haven't a clue.

Well, first, judging by your posts, it seems you STILL have a lot of anger issues...
But as I said earlier... I am betting you've never gone to bed hungry. That's a lot more serious than "I didn't have the best clothes".

I'm not saying it's "okay" to be a criminal... just that you shouldn't be surprised when your society fails to address poverty, racism, addiction, or mental illness.

Well, first, judging by your posts, it seems you STILL have a lot of anger issues...
But as I said earlier... I am betting you've never gone to bed hungry. That's a lot more serious than "I didn't have the best clothes".

I'm not saying it's "okay" to be a criminal... just that you shouldn't be surprised when your society fails to address poverty, racism, addiction, or mental illness.
You're getting relegated to the "BLAH-BLAH-BLAH" file, which is where I put those who simply refuse to let down their biases and indulge in a minimum of intellectual honesty.

Last edited:
You're getting relegated to the "BLAH-BLAH-BLAH" file, which is where I put those who simply refuse to let down their biases and indulge in a minimum of intellectual honesty.

Uh, huh... if you really want to impress me, actually address the points.

It's funny to watch White people exclaim that they were "deprived" because they didn't get fashionable clothes as a kid.

Check your Privilege.

I can list all kinds of shit the Left does that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things and behaviors and issues the Left agrees with that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things I don't like about Biden or any other Dem politician.
Then why don't you?
Mac1958threads....
Trump
Trump
Trump
Jan 6th
Trump
Jan 6th
Trump
Trump
Trump
Token leftist thread
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump

Uh, huh... if you really want to impress me, actually address the points.

It's funny to watch White people exclaim that they were "deprived" because they didn't get fashionable clothes as a kid.

Check your Privilege.
Zero intellectual honesty. You are incapable of it, little one. Stop trying to get the adults in the room to take you seriously. It's not working.

I can list all kinds of shit the Left does that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things and behaviors and issues the Left agrees with that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things I don't like about Biden or any other Dem politician.

Can you do the same about the GOP and Trump? No. Because you have no balls, no original, independent thought, no honor, and you are a mindless sheep.

Thanks for asking.
^^^Triggered Leftist Liar^^^

You seem to have misspelled “conscience”. Or perhaps “soul”. Some reference to some essential attribute that distinguishes human beings from subhuman creatures s
Bob,

You have expressed the desire to murder people who commit minor property offenses, women who have abortions, gay people, trans people, government officials and just about anyone else.

There is no such thing as a "soul", but it's pretty clear you don't have a conscience. You come off as a sociopath even with a fat, well-fed happy life. Heaven forbid you encounter any hardship.

You have expressed the desire to murder people who commit minor property offenses, women who have abortions, gay people, trans people, government officials and just about anyone else.

Your refusal to acknowledge the distinction between thieves, murderers, perverts, tyrants and other such subhuman filth; and actual human beings, is your own error.

In fact, your defense of the murderous and savage practice of abortion leaves you in no position to point fingers at any actual human beings. This, itself, shows you to be a thoroughly evil, murderous subhuman piece of shit, even before we look at all the other instance in which you openly and unabashedly take the side of criminals against that of human beings.

It puts the lie to any claim on your part to be any kind of human being yourself.

Last edited:
Your refusal to acknowledge the distinction between thieves, murderers, perverts, tyrants and other such subhuman filth; and actual human beings, is your own error.

Um, actually, there isn't a difference. Human beings are as a rule, awful. Every human being is capable of evil if pushed hard enough. The banality of evil.

Again, it's easy to be a saint in paradise.

In fact, your defense of the murderous and savage practice of abortion leaves you in no position to point fingers at any actual human beings. This, itself, shows you to e a thoroughly evil, murderous subhuman piece of shit, even before we look at all the other instance in which you openly and unabashedly take the side of criminals aga8inst that of human beings.

Fetuses aren't people, and women have been ending their unwanted pregnancies since Moses lost his sandals.
I also notice the angrier you get, the more typos you make...

If you guys were really serious about saving the fetuses, you'd support universal health care, paid family leave, and comprehensive sex education... but you don't...

Not a religious person, but I believe in the Serenity Prayer

1642626322874.png

Women are going to sleep with bad men. Contraception is going to fail. And they are going to end their pregnancies no matter what the law is...

Forum List

Back