I shouldn't be out of jail. Said the arsonist who attempted murder. Who is the DA? Marilyn Bosby of Baltimore

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
This would make a Hollywood comedy if it wasn't so tragic and dangerous.

How often do you hear a criminal proclaim in awe, "I shouldn't be out of jail"?

Published 1 day ago

Baltimore arsonist surprised by own plea deal says he 'shouldn't be out' of jail

The Baltimore man says he 'poured gasoline on the side of the house'

"I was just charged with 18 different counts, that was dropped to 10, that was dropped to one. When I shouldn’t be out right now. I disrupted somebody’s life. I traumatized somebody because of how I felt in a situation," Luther Trent said, according to WBFF. "Personally, yes, I want to be out but principally, no I shouldn’t be out because I could have done a lot more damage than I did. I was expecting to get time. People who were in that situation, they should expect to get time."

Is it just me or can we safely say that when the CRIMINALS are in awe at getting out of jail for their crimes, the Democrats have gone a bit to far?

Not surprisingly, but the DA in Baltimore is Marilyn Mosby. Her campaign is funded by George Soros and she was just indicted for bank fraud.

Published 1 day ago

Baltimore arsonist surprised by own plea deal says he 'shouldn't be out' of jail

"I was just charged with 18 different counts, that was dropped to 10, that was dropped to one. When I shouldn’t be out right now. I disrupted somebody’s life. I traumatized somebody because of how I felt in a situation," Luther Trent said, according to WBFF. "Personally, yes, I want to be out but principally, no I shouldn’t be out because I could have done a lot more damage than I did. I was expecting to get time. People who were in that situation, they should expect to get time."

Is it just me or can we safely say that when the CRIMINALS are in awe at getting out of jail for their crimes, the Democrats have gone a bit to far?

Not surprisingly, but the DA in Baltimore is Marilyn Mosby. Her campaign is funded by George Soros and she was just indicted for bank fraud.

If they find out he voted for Trump, He'll go to prison for life.

Arson though? That's just cultural expression.

I love when a perpetrator shows more decency compared to whoever decides on their punishment. Of course, we won't know if the perp has truly changed for the better until they screw up again.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Published 1 day ago

Liberals have lost their fu@king minds

That assumes that they had minds to begin with..
Time was, they did.

Republican-S.jpg

Forum List

Back