Train Robbery the New Thing in Leftist Controlled California

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Good thing California Leftards banned plastic grocery bags and nobody gets arrested unless they steal over $960 value.
This area was cleaned up 30 days ago. More in the thread.
1642142160051.png

Mac1958 are you listening?

I know you only want to talk about the capital riot last year

But this is what your side is doing to America now
I can list all kinds of shit the Left does that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things and behaviors and issues the Left agrees with that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things I don't like about Biden or any other Dem politician.

Can you do the same about the GOP and Trump? No. Because you have no balls, no original, independent thought, no honor, and you are a mindless sheep.

Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
We lock up 2 million people in this country. We are not soft on crime.
We have a massive criminal code. They have not eliminated anything from the codes they just do not arrest and prosecute the perps. We have 2 million or more incarcerated and that is a lot. In many areas it is a business. But we also are soft in crime as compared to what some other nations do to them.

I can list all kinds of shit the Left does that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things and behaviors and issues the Left agrees with that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things I don't like about Biden or any other Dem politician.

Can you do the same about the GOP and Trump? No. Because you have no balls, no original, independent thought, and you are a mindless sheep.

Thanks for asking.
Oh, I get it. Irony, :auiqs.jpg:

We have a massive criminal code. They have not eliminated anything from the codes they just do not arrest and prosecute the perps. We have 2 million or more incarcerated and that is a lot. In many areas it is a business. But we also are soft in crime as compared to what some other nations do to them.
I'm rethinking the cutting off of thieves' hands.

Forum List

Back