Train Robbery the New Thing in Leftist Controlled California

Um, actually, there isn't a difference. Human beings are as a rule, awful. Every human being is capable of evil if pushed hard enough. The banality of evil.

This only goes to the point that I have made before, regarding the sort of “people” with which you associate.

Again, it's easy to be a saint in paradise.

I guess it's at least as valid to say that it is easy to be a subhuman criminal piece of shit, if that is the sort of creatures with which you choose to keep company.

The overwhelming vast majority of humans with whom I have associated all my life are nothing like the subhuman shit with which you have obviously associated.

This only goes to the point that I have made before, regarding the sort of “people” with which you associate.
Says the man who belongs to a cult started by con artists and child molesters...

Frankly, the one time I had to spend a lot of time with Mormons, I never met a more smile in your face stab you in the back bunch of mother-fuckers in my life. I'm still pissed about it forty years later. And enjoying how much I am torturing Mormons today by mocking their cult.

I guess it's at least as valid to say that it is easy to be a subhuman criminal piece of shit, if that is the sort of creatures with which you choose to keep company.

Naw, I just have to deal with people in every day life. I got to know a young man who spent 10 years in prison because the Chicago Police Department beat a false confession out of his friend. I've known a woman whose husband walked out on her after running her tens of thousands into debt. People make mistakes, or things happen to them. Nobody was ever helped by a moral prude being holier than thou...

The overwhelming vast majority of humans with whom I have associated all my life are nothing like the subhuman shit with which you have obviously associated.
Um, yeah, the people you hang out with are brainwashed cultists... that isn't saying much.

Says the man who belongs to a cult started by con artists and child molesters...

Frankly, the one time I had to spend a lot of time with Mormons, I never met a more smile in your face stab you in the back bunch of mother-fuckers in my life. I'm still pissed about it forty years later. And enjoying how much I am torturing Mormons today by mocking their cult.

Naw, I just have to deal with people in every day life. I got to know a young man who spent 10 years in prison because the Chicago Police Department beat a false confession out of his friend. I've known a woman whose husband walked out on her after running her tens of thousands into debt. People make mistakes, or things happen to them. Nobody was ever helped by a moral prude being holier than thou...

Um, yeah, the people you hang out with are brainwashed cultists... that isn't saying much.

As is stated in Matthew 7:16-20, you are known by your fruits.

In your case, it is clear what your fruits are—Godlessness, lies, slander, crime, death, destruction, theft, perversion, tyranny, hate. Those are what you openly and unabashedly stand for.

You project these faults at others, but it is obvious to any observer that these faults are your own.

In your case, it is clear what your fruits are—Godlessness, lies, slander, crime, death, destruction, theft, perversion, tyranny, hate. Those are what you openly and unabashedly stand for.

You project these faults at others, but it is obvious to any observer that these faults are your own.

Here's the thing. Over the last 2000 years, followers of Zombie Jesus have given us wars, crusades, inquisitions, witch burnings, child abuse, and a bunch of other stuff that's been kind of bad. So they don't really get to lecture me on "morals"... and neither do you.

If I thought you were a good person, I'd maybe take what you say more seriously, but frankly, all I see is a really angry guy who enjoys making other people suffer, and usually people who are worse off than he is.

Text of open letter from Union Pacific Railroad (UP) to Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón…

“Dear District Attorney Gascón,

On behalf of Union Pacific Railroad (UP) and our 1,600 employees covering 275 miles of track at our nine rail facilities throughout Los Angeles County, I am reaching out to request your leadership, attention, and immediate action to the spiraling crisis of organized and opportunistic criminal rail theft that is impacting our employees, customers, and supply chain industry.

UP plays a vital role in the Los Angeles County, California, and U.S. transportation and goods movement system. That system has been in keen focus this past year throughout the national supply chain crisis. Our extensive rail network and facilities provide the County an economic engine that drives commercial and workforce development in various transportation, retail, and industrial sectors. In fact, UP has been recognized by the White House, California Governor’s Office, and the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach for our committed efforts to provide supply chain solutions that increase economic fluidity and associated public benefits.

While operating a freight railroad is our primary business, safety is our top priority. Since December 2020, UP has experienced an over 160% increase in criminal rail theft in Los Angeles County. In several months during that period, the increase from the previous year surpassed 200%. In October 2021 alone, the increase was 356% over compared to October 2020. Not only do these dramatic increases represent retail product thefts — they include increased assaults and armed robberies of UP employees performing their duties moving trains. Specifically, just over the past three months of intermodal peak season in preparation for holiday shopping, UP has had the following experience in Los Angeles County: On average, over 90 containers are compromised per day.

In partnership with Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD), and California Highway Patrol (CHP) we estimate over 100 arrests have been made of active criminals vandalizing our trains. UP alone making several dozens of arrests. With our law enforcement partners, we have deterred hundreds of individuals from trespassing and vandalizing our trains.

Of all those arrests, however, UP has not been contacted for any court proceedings. This increased criminal activity over the past twelve months accounts for approximately $5 million in claims, losses, and damages to UP. And that value does not include respective losses to our impacted customers. Nor does it capture the larger operating or commercial impacts to the UP network or supply chain system in Los Angeles County.

In response to this increased, organized, and opportunistic criminal activity, UP by its own effort and cost enlisted additional and existing Special Agents across the UP system to join our local efforts with LAPD, LASD, and CHP to help prevent the ongoing thefts. We have also utilized and are further exploring the use of additional technologies to help us combat these criminals through drones, specialized fencing, trespass detection systems, and other measures.

But even with these expanded resources and closer partnerships with local law enforcement, we find ourselves coming back to the same results with the Los Angeles County criminal justice system. Criminals are caught and arrested, turned over to local authorities for booking, arraigned before the local courts, charges are reduced to a misdemeanor or petty offense, and the criminal is released after paying a nominal fine. These individuals are generally caught and released back onto the streets in less than twenty-four hours. Even with all the arrests made, the no-cash bail policy and extended timeframe for suspects to appear in court is causing re-victimization to UP by these same criminals. In fact, criminals boast to our officers that charges will be pled down to simple trespassing — which bears no serious consequence.

Without any judicial deterrence or consequence, it is no surprise that over the past year UP has witnessed the significant increase in criminal rail theft described above. As a result of Los Angeles County’s rail theft crisis, customers like UPS and FedEx that utilize our essential rail service during the peak holiday season are now seeking to divert rail business away to other areas in the hope of avoiding the organized and opportunistic criminal theft that has impacted their own business and customers. Like our customers, UP is now contemplating serious changes to our operating plans to avoid Los Angeles County. We do not take this effort lightly, particularly during the supply chain crisis, as this drastic change to our operations will create significant impacts and strains throughout the local, state, and national supply chain systems.

UP and our goods movement partners strongly urge you to reconsider the policies detailed in Special Directive 20-07. While we understand the well-intended social justice goals of the policy, we need our justice system to support our partnership efforts with local law enforcement, hold these criminals accountable, and most importantly, help protect our employees and the critical local and national rail network. We thank you for taking our concerns into account. We stand ready to meet with you and other stakeholders to help implement needed and immediate actions. We look forward to that necessary collaboration to restore public safety and order.

Sincerely,
Adrian Guerrero
General Director of Public Affairs.

Text of open letter from Union Pacific Railroad (UP) to Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón…

Oh, the poor babies, they must be starving!!!!

Oh, wait.

Lance M. Fritz, Chief Executive Officer, received $17M in total, which increased by 11% compared to 2019. 38% of Fritz's compensation, or $6.3M, was in stock awards. Fritz also received $3.3M of change in pension value and nonqualified deferred compensation earnings, $1.7M in non-equity incentive plan, $4.2M in option awards, $1.1M in salary, as well as $117K in other compensation.

For fiscal year 2020, the median employee pay was $99,153 at Union Pacific. Therefore, the ratio of Lance M. Fritz's pay to the median employee pay was 168 to one.

Vincenzo J. Vena, Senior Advisor, received a compensation package of $5.6M, which decreased by 3% compared to previous year. 43% of the compensation package, or $2.4M, was in stock awards.
Elizabeth F. Whited, EVP & Chief Human Resource Officer, earned $4.6M in 2020, a 8% increase compared to previous year.
Jennifer L. Hamann, Chief Financial Officer, received $3.7M in 2020, which increases by 123% compared to 2019.
Kenny G. Rocker, EVP Marketing & Sales, earned $3.2M in 2020, a 22% increase compared to previous year.

Whew, I was worried there. I thought they wouldn't be able to afford their new Mansions and Yachts due to the petty theft in cars they obviously aren't bothering to secure.

No surprise at all to see CrimIncel Joe respond with the premise that because the people who run a company are well-paid for the job that they do, that the company itself, its employees, and those whose property this company is trusted to transport, deserve to be victimized with theft, vandalism, and assault.

It's exactly what we know to expect from a subhuman criminal piece of shit that takes the side of its own kind against the side of actual human beings.

No surprise at all to see @CrimIncel Joe respond with the premise that because the people who run a company are well-paid for the job that they do, that the company itself, its employees, and those whose property this company is trusted to transport, deserve to be victimized with theft, vandalism, and assault.

It's exactly what we know to expect from a subhuman criminal piece of shit that takes the side of its own kind against the side of actual human beings.

Well, if they are losing money and freight isn't getting where it needs to go, then they aren't doing their jobs very well, are they?

So why do they expect the state to secure their property for them? If they have enough money to pay someone an eight figure salary, they have the resources to secure their transport. Or at least insure it.

Only a DerangedMormon would put property ahead of people.

For those playing along at home, Rail Theft is estimated at about 5 Million a year. By comparison, theft from doorsteps is about 9 BILLION a year. Which Amazon has calculated into their operating expenses.

Here's the thing. Over the last 2000 years, followers of Zombie Jesus have given us wars, crusades, inquisitions, witch burnings, child abuse, and a bunch of other stuff that's been kind of bad. So they don't really get to lecture me on "morals"... and neither do you.

If I thought you were a good person, I'd maybe take what you say more seriously, but frankly, all I see is a really angry guy who enjoys making other people suffer, and usually people who are worse off than he is.

There you go again, blaming the crimes of people on "religion". Those people chose to commit those crimes, and you want to let them off the hook for it with some bullshit religious exemption.

There you go again, blaming the crimes of people on "religion". Those people chose to commit those crimes, and you want to let them off the hook for it with some bullshit religious exemption.

People make up religions, people make up excuses to do horrible things. Whether it be the Pope calling a Crusade that led to 200 years of war, to Brigham Young ordering the slaughter of Non-Mormon Settlers in Utah (resulting in the Mountain Meadow Massacre).

I can excuse a man who steals a loaf of bread because he is hungry. I can't excuse a man who hurts other people because his imaginary friend in the sky told him to.

1642706690585.png

Only a subhuman criminal piece of shit thinks that its own kind count as “people”; and puts the interests of such above the interests of actual people.

Actually, it's in all of our interests to fix our "injustice" system. What we are doing isn't working.

But when you a DerangedMormon who believes in Blood Atonement and other crazy, it's hard for htat to get through.

I can list all kinds of shit the Left does that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things and behaviors and issues the Left agrees with that I don't like. I can list all kinds of things I don't like about Biden or any other Dem politician.
Then why don't you do ever do that? :dunno:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Then why don't you do ever do that? :dunno:
And here we go again. For what must be the 50th time:

I'm happy to go over them, one by one. Show some balls, start a thread, and challenge me to do that. No need to derail this one.

Single payer, immigration, trade, PC, Identity Politics, Cancel Culture, corporate taxation, regulation, abortion, China, whatever you want. I'll link to my own posts for you.

Show some balls. For a change. I'll wait here. Just tag me and we'll start.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Good thing California Leftards banned plastic grocery bags and nobody gets arrested unless they steal over $960 value.
This area was cleaned up 30 days ago. More in the thread.
View attachment 587742

I wonder if that's where my monitors are. Is that east Los Angeles metro area?

I ordered two 32 inch computer monitors from Amazon and they were supposed to be here on my front porch in Toledo, Ohio last Friday. Now it is Sunday evening and they still haven't been delivered.

The old monitors still work, but they are those old CRT monitors. a 15 inch and a 19 inch. They take up a huge amount of real estate on my home office desk. These two new 32 inch LCD flat panel monitors will have a much smaller footprint on my desk than these old bulky CRT monitors.

Amazon says they are in Ontario CA. At first I thought that meant Ontario Canada. Now I realize that it doesn't mean Ontario, Canada, it means Ontario, California, USA. Ontario California is a barrio just east of LA.

I wonder if my poor monitors are homeless because they got tossed off a boxcar and are hanging out by the railroad tracks under a bridge shooting up heroin or fentanyl in some godforsaken cardboard tent/box city disaster area alongside the local LA junkies. :icon_cry:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back