Train derails in FL carrying 30,000 gallons of propane

Is he the transport secretary for Spain? Amazing how you can't grasp simple concepts

I can grasp the Sec of Trans does not need to make a personal appearance for a train wreck where there was no spillage at all and that was cleaned up before you read about in on the news.

Yet you cannot...weird

LOL there's not enough coffee in the world to make your brain perform at the high levels as mine. You may try though I need more laughs around here since McFib ran away

Based on your post your brain works on about a 3rd grade level. I would need a 5th of jack to get to that low a level.

And.....................another one!:mad:

If the trains are not full of poison they don't derail....they have to be full of poison and yes, then they derail!

Why would that be????:rolleyes:

If the trains are not full of poison they don't derail....they have to be full of poison and yes, then they derail!

Roughly 4 trains a day derail in the US each and every year You just do not hear about them unless they have something to make them news worthy

There were more than 7000 derailments under the previous admin, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?

There were more than 14,000 derailments under the admin before that, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?

There were more than 14,000 derailments under the admin before that, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?
But the Sec of Trans back then wasn't a fag...Fags are superhuman and they are supposed to stop all of these train derailments or explain why it happened at least....

Trump lives in Florida so it must be his fault.
The first folks to mention Trump on this thread are morons like you who keep his dick planted down your throat at all times..

The company who operates this train is responsible.....due to the scale of the accident, the state agency for transportation was able to respond and handle it..

Isn't that how state vs federal powers is supposed to work? Or do you folks whine "Where is Pete" because yall have a crush on him too?

I wonder if the Propane is in a liquid or gaseous form? In liquid the tank would have to be very cold and not punctured to stay that way. In gaseous form it spreads and is potentially combustible from a spark. Propane tanks can bleve from the ends and shoot off like a rocket. Reports are that there was no leak.

Perhaps we are just hearing about it more often🤪🤪

But the Sec of Trans back then wasn't a fag...Fags are superhuman and they are supposed to stop all of these train derailments or explain why it happened at least....
It is not too much to expect the Sec. of Transportaion to be well versed or educated on situations. With his/her staff on top of any issues that get out of hand. As soon as this situation got loud, he should have had some plans set up. I type this because Progs have nailed Republicans to the wall on disasters. For not responding a minute after they occur.

The first folks to mention Trump on this thread are morons like you who keep his dick planted down your throat at all times..

The company who operates this train is responsible.....due to the scale of the accident, the state agency for transportation was able to respond and handle it..

Isn't that how state vs federal powers is supposed to work? Or do you folks whine "Where is Pete" because yall have a crush on him too?
You sure it ain't trump's fault? I mean you liars blame everything on him, don't you?

Can you provide any actual data they are happening more?

You know, facts need to have some sort of support, your feelings do not really count

The DOT's Federal Railroad Administration's Office of Safety Analysis keeps tabs on all railroad-related incidents/accidents by year.

Accident Data as reported by Railroads

The data for 2023 isn't yet available, but I did look at the data from 2020 all the way down to 2004. During 2018 and 2019 of the Trump presidency, there were about 300 more railway incidents and accidents per year than there were in 2022. In 2020, they dropped to about 100 fewer than in 2022, and remained steady in 2021. By 2021, they jumped up by 100. However, the worst record was from 2011 to 2004. But yes, they have increased by 118 from 2020 to 2022. 2023 remains to be seen.

Railroad incidents/accidents by year and number:

2023 - Data unavailable
2022 - 2431
2021 - 2341
2020 - 2316
2019 - 2755
2018 - 2704
2017 - 2422
2016 - 2311
2015 - 2612
2014 - 2523
2013 - 2543