Train derails in FL carrying 30,000 gallons of propane

Nothing was leaking and the whole site was taken care of before DeSantis knew it happened

Yes, isn't he a wonderful Governor? That great Governor would never let anything like a big explosion happen in his state.

He does seem right up your alley, big government authoritarian.

Yes, DeSantis is a big authority on many subjects, even government. If Trump doesn't win, President DeSantis will make the whole country just like Florida, except without those Disney fags.

Won't that be great? :mm:

"The Florida Department of Transportation is investigating after at least five railcars and two propane tankers derailed near the Sarasota County-Manatee County line in Florida on Tuesday.

Multiple authorities including Hazmat Crews responded to the train derailment which carried sheet rock and propane. One of the tankers is carrying over 30,000 gallons of propane fuel."

How long will it take Biden and Bootyitch to respond for these folks? Before or After Trump helps out?
Maybe that's why there was all the dead fish. :dunno: Or is it red tide?

Yes, DeSantis is a big authority on many subjects, even government. If Trump doesn't win, President DeSantis will make the whole country just like Florida, except without those Disney fags.

Won't that be great? :mm:

Yes, I am sure you will love having the fed Govt dictate everything in your life. Seems what you are made for

"The Florida Department of Transportation is investigating after at least five railcars and two propane tankers derailed near the Sarasota County-Manatee County line in Florida on Tuesday.

Multiple authorities including Hazmat Crews responded to the train derailment which carried sheet rock and propane. One of the tankers is carrying over 30,000 gallons of propane fuel."

How long will it take Biden and Bootyitch to respond for these folks? Before or After Trump helps out?
If they can right the car without a propane leak it will be fine. If the car is leaking propane and they can't stop it, they may have to set it on fire. Not near the toxic problem as East Palestine, but you don't want free propane spreading out over the ground. It is heavier than air so it sinks and it is invisible making it difficult to detect it. And it can present a significant fire hazard.

My father once ran a propane business and a transport driver was smoking and ignited a small leak that quickly burned off the valves creating a HUGE fire emitting from the enormous storage tank. My dad almost had WWIII with the fire department who wanted to put the fire out. Had they done so and all the unburned propane had been released it would have been disastrous. As it was it just made a really big fire that didn't threaten anything else for awhile.

Nope, I am just a guy that likes small government and more freedom. I know, you think those are crazy ideas, but to each their own
Oh please government let corporations poison my air and water leave me my freedom to die

LOLbertarians

Last edited:
Nope, I am just a guy that likes small government and more freedom. I know, you think those are crazy ideas, but to each their own

Were you wearing your official Alex Jones tinfoil hat when you typed that? Be sure to wear it it when you type, you don't want the gummint snooping on you while you're ordering gold coins and freeze-dried beans on Ron Paul's website.

:laughing0301:

Oh please government don't let corporations poison my air and water leave me my freedom to die

LOLbertarians

LOLbertarians. From my limited experience with libertarians, it definitely seems like an ideology that attracts people with average intelligence, who for whatever reason think that they're brilliant :laughing0301:

LOLbertarians. From my limited experience with libertarians, it definitely seems like an ideology that attracts people with average intelligence, who for whatever reason think that they're brilliant :laughing0301:

I bet Gaytor was there trying to stuff a wooden nickel in the fat guy's underwear as he was dancing

I do always appreciate when people quit hiding the fact they want a nanny government telling them how to live their lives and controlling every aspect of it. So thanks Rust and Galt for being so open about such things.

I do always appreciate when people quit hiding the fact they want a nanny government telling them how to live their lives and controlling every aspect of it. So thanks Rust and Galt for being so open about such things.

:laughing0301:

im-not-saying-5bdb28.jpg

main-qimg-9f0974a36cfd0b02910efc30fb7a39ef-lq

32737b288d060d1254e7dde9f7bff122.jpg

How appropriate that big government loving folks would attack those that do not wish to live in a nanny state.

Son, you are obviously so politically-confused that you can no longer discern the difference between left and right. Therefore you go for some imaginary "middle ground" that incorporates the best ideals of both liberalism and conservatism, thereby relieving you of any responsibility. LOLbertarians can always say "I didn't vote for either of those candidates, which is basically a copout.

Son, you are obviously so politically-confused that you can no longer discern the difference between left and right. Therefore you go for some imaginary "middle ground" that incorporates the best ideals of both liberalism and conservatism, thereby relieving you of any responsibility. LOLbertarians can always say "I didn't vote for either of those candidates, which is basically a copout.

Yep, you hit it on the head when you said this...incorporates the best ideals of both liberalism and conservatism

Socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Which leads to smaller government and more freedoms....a concept you ridicule me for desiring.

Live and let live, do not care what the other guy is doing as long as he is not harming anyone.

These are things you will never understand, your ilk wants control, you want the Govt to force everyone to think and act just like you.

Yep, you hit it on the head when you said this...incorporates the best ideals of both liberalism and conservatism

Socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Which leads to smaller government and more freedoms....a concept you ridicule me for desiring.

Live and let live, do not care what the other guy is doing as long as he is not harming anyone.

These are things you will never understand, your ilk wants control, you want the Govt to force everyone to think and act just like you.

Come on, dude. You're not fooling anyone. I've been reading your posts from the first day you registered on here. You've never failed to criticize Trump, the GOP, or conservatives, while at the same time never giving equal time to the Democrats. Anyone can tell which side you lean toward.

Come on, dude. You're not fooling anyone. I've been reading your posts from the first day you registered on here. You've never failed to criticize Trump, the GOP, or conservatives, while at the same time never giving equal time to the Democrats. Anyone can tell which side you lean toward.

There are no conservatives on this forum.

The reasons I criticize more fake Cons on this board than Dems is because there are more of you, thus there is more to criticize.

And yes, I did criticize Trump when deserved and I praised him when deserved. This is the joy of not being a mindless partisan drone like yourself, I can criticize both sides.

Forum List

Back